University of Arizona Professor Sues State For Not Insuring Sex Change Surgery

I had no idea in all my years I could simply sue my employer for additional benefits.
The children are our future.
This is what is teaching young minds.

That’s why I stock up on survival food.

University of Arizona professor sues state for not insuring ‘gender-confirming’ procedure - The College Fix

People file all kinds of crazy lawsuits, so that's not the surprising part.

The surprising part is that she actually has a good "legal" case. A U. of Wisconsin tranny successfully sued on these very grounds and won.

Judge: State must pay for U. Wisconsin employees' transgender transition surgeries - The College Fix

The operation is not medically necessary. End of discussion. Law suit rejected.
Mr. Toomey should not be having a hysterectomy since he shouldn't have a uterus, as a male.
But oh, that's right...he's merely a woman who claims she is a man. Bad luck.

I had no idea in all my years I could simply sue my employer for additional benefits.
The children are our future.
This is what is teaching young minds.

That’s why I stock up on survival food.

University of Arizona professor sues state for not insuring ‘gender-confirming’ procedure - The College Fix

People file all kinds of crazy lawsuits, so that's not the surprising part.

The surprising part is that she actually has a good "legal" case. A U. of Wisconsin tranny successfully sued on these very grounds and won.

Judge: State must pay for U. Wisconsin employees' transgender transition surgeries - The College Fix
Different kind of surgery. A hysterectomy is not a gender affirming surgery. The organs to be removed are not cosmetic nor medically necessary for transition. Removing them from young women has profound implications.

The operation is not medically necessary. End of discussion. Law suit rejected.
Mr. Toomey should not be having a hysterectomy since he shouldn't have a uterus, as a male.
But oh, that's right...he's merely a woman who claims she is a man. Bad luck.
I second this. Since the surgery is wanted instead of needed, whoever wants it should pay for it them self.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back