🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

University of Michigan director of Computer Security: Elections were hacked in WI, PA and MI

The University of Michigan has taken the political world by storm as New York Magazine reports that
Hillary Clinton is being urged by a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers to call for a recount in three swing states won by Donald Trump, New York has learned. The group, which includes voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked. The group is so far not speaking on the record about their findings and is focused on lobbying the Clinton team in private.

Activists Urge Clinton Campaign to Challenge Election Results in 3 Swing States
That is simply impossible. I created a thread MONTHS before the election speaking of the risks of election fraud via hacking. Seawych (a die hard leftie) told me I was a moron and such things could not happen. Most other lefties then proceeded to thank her post.

Yall fucking lost. Deal with it
till this day, millions still believe Obama won 2008 via fraud too.
WHO?

NEVER EVER heard that rumor? Obama won in a landslide, both popular and Electoral votes and no one thought mccain/palin would win...no one!

why not investigate all of those precincts in Philly that had no votes for Romney while were at it?
mccain also had zero votes in those philly districts and GWBush got something like 3 votes in2004 in those districts....it's simply NOT a Republican neighborhood....
nor an honest one.
why would you say that? seriously?
What do you think the odds are of not one single Trump supporter existing in those precincts is?

The lower the number of counts of a 50% likelihood category, the exponentially higher the odds go for likelihood. What are the odds one can flip a coin a hundred times and not get heads even one time? Extremely low. Now we are talking about precincts of thousands of registered voters. The odds that an honest result that has not a single case of one of the 50% possibilities actually happening are astronomical.

Those precincts are corrupt, they are tossing ballots for any excuse if it is Republican and it should be obvious to an intelligent person such as yourself.

Put down the Kool Aid.

Yeah....good luck with that.

Then the illegals voting should be investigated. Be careful what you wish for.

Meanwhile come on January 20th....it's time to make America great again

six electors have switched sides

Hey , aren't you an exile from the old Yahoo message boards like I was? I haven't been here in years, but your profile name looks familiar.

yes i recognized your profile name also

Leftist are still trying to steal it. It doesn't matter, it wont work.

However, if that's truth, they should be shot, then hanged. :)

yes they are

if it came to the the house votes and trump will win again

Hey , aren't you an exile from the old Yahoo message boards like I was? I haven't been here in years, but your profile name looks familiar.

Well, I hope you're doing well, and I hope all the other people who spent way too much time on that message board are doing well too. How the hell did I ever find that board? I forgot most of the names.

Well, I hope you're doing well, and I hope all the other people who spent way too much time on that message board are doing well too. How the hell did I ever find that board? I forgot most of the names.

i am we are doing fine hope you have been well also

Forum List

Back