🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

University of Michigan director of Computer Security: Elections were hacked in WI, PA and MI

The University of Michigan has taken the political world by storm as New York Magazine reports that
Hillary Clinton is being urged by a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers to call for a recount in three swing states won by Donald Trump, New York has learned. The group, which includes voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked. The group is so far not speaking on the record about their findings and is focused on lobbying the Clinton team in private.

Activists Urge Clinton Campaign to Challenge Election Results in 3 Swing States

The academics presented findings showing that in Wisconsin, Clinton received 7 percent fewer votes in counties that relied on electronic-voting machines compared with counties that used optical scanners and paper ballots. Based on this statistical analysis, Clinton may have been denied as many as 30,000 votes; she lost Wisconsin by 27,000.

Sounds like Clinton found a way to cheat with the optical scanners.
Based on this statistical analysis, Trump may have been denied as many as 30,000 votes; he won Wisconsin by 27,000.

The University of Michigan has taken the political world by storm as New York Magazine reports that
Hillary Clinton is being urged by a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers to call for a recount in three swing states won by Donald Trump, New York has learned. The group, which includes voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked. The group is so far not speaking on the record about their findings and is focused on lobbying the Clinton team in private.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT... the GEORGE SOROS OWNED voting machines were HACKED to vote REPUBLICAN...

... GET A FUCKIN' BRAIN.

You people are MELTING DOWN... for CHRIST SAKE... it's EPIC.
Are you saying Trump won the Soros-controlled elections? Explain.
Do you need a class in reading comprehension?

why not investigate all of those precincts in Philly that had no votes for Romney while were at it?
mccain also had zero votes in those philly districts and GWBush got something like 3 votes in2004 in those districts....it's simply NOT a Republican neighborhood....

And thus begins the latest leftwing Loser Mythology; Trump won because the Russians cheated for him!

roflmao

CNN just picked up the story, adding "at least three electors have pledged to not vote for Trump" Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results - CNNPolitics.com

Embed Tweet. Abominable Rohman @roachman61 2h2 hours ago. The are about 5000 counties in America. Hillary won around 300 of them. That's why we have the electoral college. 2 replies 21 retweets 23 likes.

I 100% believe this, and look forward to watching this play out. As if losing the popular vote didn't already de-legitimze Trumptard's "win" already.

That is simply impossible. I created a thread MONTHS before the election speaking of the risks of election fraud via hacking. Seawych (a die hard leftie) told me I was a moron and such things could not happen. Most other lefties then proceeded to thank her post.

Yall fucking lost. Deal with it

That is simply impossible. I created a thread MONTHS before the election speaking of the risks of election fraud via hacking. Seawych (a die hard leftie) told me I was a moron and such things could not happen. Most other lefties then proceeded to thank her post.

till this day, millions still believe Obama won 2008 via fraud too.

I don't. He won because he was the first black man running who was "clean & articulate without a negro dialect"

The same people who though invading Iraq would be a great idea, spreading democracy thought the Middle East. Idiot right wingers.

Unlikely.

Again, if you're going to hack the election, doing 20 states is as dangerous as doing 3. And just those 3?

Not buying it

they are not Soros voting machines and never were 007, that's simply more FAKE NEWS...being spread around....

IF the districts with electronic voting are coming in with 7% less votes for Hillary than all other districts with paper trail voting, it is worth evaluating....the Russians or SOMEONE did hack the DNC, Podesta, Clinton camp, and 20 state voter registration systems... ?

But it could be, these districts are primarily Republican districts and receiving 7% less is normal for them?

Did the article say it was 7% less in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania's electronic voting machines too? And ONLY these electronic voting machines had Clinton with 7% less?

We should investigate and not let the hackers get away with it, if they did do something!

BUT I seriously doubt that 7% difference in only some counties can truly give her the overall win in each of those states...

IF I were Hillary, I would be over the loss already and not be willing to put myself through the mental hell, of an audit of the electronic voting machines, only to find out, she LOST again.... :(

A consortium should go and do a recount/ audit on these machines after Trump officially becomes the President elect on the 19th, just to KNOW if these electronic voting machines can truly be hacked by a foreign nation.

I don't. He won because he was the first black man running who was "clean & articulate without a negro dialect"
but he stuttered!!! over 50 million people voted for a stuttering president who is lost without a teleprompter?

Wait, now that would be REALLY odd if ALL the machines in ALL three states were exactly 7% different. If that is true, that is definitely fishy.

Thank you! Not a big surprise. MSNBC was just reporting on this.

Forum List

Back