University of Missouri resigns amid racial tensions

Well, well, well....shot down in flames.

The Revolution

Jonathan Butler, the University of Missouri graduate student who went on a weekend hunger strike, comes from a family worth $20 million. His father is a railroad vice president and made over $8 million last year.

MIZZOU HUNGER STRIKER Claims He's Oppressed, Rips 'White Privilege' - Comes From Family Worth $20 Million - The Gateway Pundit
I don't see how that is at all relevant

Maybe you can explain

you are correct. the problem is that there is a segment of the black population that thinks that black on white violence is OK because it is "getting even" for slavery.

Oh sorry, white on black violence and intimidation is way cool, ask Redfish why someone smearing shit on your walls is not a big deal. Its just a little feces.

It is a big deal just as its a big deal when the 'black lives matter' assholes call for the murder of cops and all white people.

this is a two way street asshole. If you want a race war you may get one.

Do you ever get tired of making shit up?

what did I make up? The BLM leaders have called for the murder of cops and whites. Do you live under a rock?

Link please ! The leAders are not calling for the murder of people . You are so full of crap .

"pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" What exactly do you think that means?

Oh sorry, white on black violence and intimidation is way cool, ask Redfish why someone smearing shit on your walls is not a big deal. Its just a little feces.

It is a big deal just as its a big deal when the 'black lives matter' assholes call for the murder of cops and all white people.

what did I make up? The BLM leaders have called for the murder of cops and whites. Do you live under a rock?

Link please ! The leAders are not calling for the murder of people . You are so full of crap .

Also neither of you seem to realize the SUPPOSED shit swastika was not a reference to blacks lol

Also neither of you seem to realize the SUPPOSED shit swastika was not a reference to blacks lol

Huh? thats the point I was trying to make. Sorry if you missed it.

The Revolution

Jonathan Butler, the University of Missouri graduate student who went on a weekend hunger strike, comes from a family worth $20 million. His father is a railroad vice president and made over $8 million last year.

MIZZOU HUNGER STRIKER Claims He's Oppressed, Rips 'White Privilege' - Comes From Family Worth $20 Million - The Gateway Pundit

Maybe you can explain
I heard he bought fried chicken fo da homies after his fast was over. Him da man...yo.

That was at the Minnesota state fair! Where the running joke is how everything is deep fried on a stick!

How do u translate that to "murder white people"!?

It is evidence of racism on campus. Why does it have to be only against blacks?

The Revolution

Maybe you can explain
I heard he bought fried chicken fo da homies after his fast was over. Him da man...yo.

Racism is no longer an issue?

Yeah she nailed it.

Here’s a fantastic take by a female student at Mizzou regarding the current situation…

Screen-Shot-2015-11-10-at-5.30.54-PM.png

The Revolution

Maybe you can explain

Obama erased racial tensions during his presidency. He also brought peace to the ME, made the Russians back down in Ukraine, and reduced the temperature of the sun by six thousand degrees.

The Revolution

Maybe you can explain

If it's so racist on that campus how was a black elected student body president....while blacks make up only 7% of the student body? Perhaps you should get informed and then comment. Your lack of information continually makes you look foolish and then you wonder why you're laughed at

Well who was it aimed at and how'd you get the turd off of your hands?

Jews you stupidfuck. How many black Jews do you suppose are in Missouri?

You radical black fuckers are gonna push too far eventually. You are helping to create the very racism you whine endlessly about.

The Revolution

Maybe you can explain

If it's so racist on that campus how was a black elected student body president....while blacks make up only 7% of the student body? Perhaps you should get informed and then comment. Your lack of information continually makes you look foolish and then you wonder why you're laughed at
Rekt lol

The Revolution

Maybe you can explain

You just don't get it do you?

Nobody is saying that the entire student body is racist. Why do conservatives always deal in absolutes

What the issue was, was that there was continual racist actions taking place on campus and the administration was doing little about it

You radical black fuckers are gonna push too far eventually. You are helping to create the very racism you whine endlessly about.

Yeah swastikas are usually worn by people who love blacks! Let's get stupid!

The Revolution

Maybe you can explain

You just don't get it do you?

Nobody is saying that the entire student body is racist. Why do conservatives always deal in absolutes

What the issue was, was that there was continual racist actions taking place on campus and the administration was doing little about it

But when asked to describe the issues, not one of them could come up with any. This was but another example of left wing agitators stirring up shit by using impressionable kids as their tools. Hitler, Mao, and Lenin taught them well.

Whats really sad is that you liberfucks cannot see what is really happening.

Yeah swastikas are usually worn by people who love blacks! Let's get stupid!

The Nazis hated anyone that was not a german Aryan. Mostly they hated jews, there weren't any blacks in Germany at that time.

Forum List

Back