University of Missouri resigns amid racial tensions

Of course it is peaceful It is a public university and they have every right to demand their employee resign. Do you actually understand what protest is?
Yes, ever since I protested against the Vietnam War in 1969. But these guys aren't protesting. they have no cause. They're just being mind controlled by the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson/Crump race hustler machine, and most of them are just entertaining themselves. Engaging in protest as a form of recreation. Most have no clue about any racism against them They also have no clue about the university's racism against Whites in its AFFIRMATIVE ACTION programs.

of course, no one is addressing the fact that those "brave football players" made a commitment to the rest of their team and opted to have the rest of their team sacrifice their hard work for their own personal cause.
I addressed that. In Post # 199.

Not at all. Your misperception is always why you get metaphorically knocked off your feet every single time, because your feet are not well planted for the struggle.
All you do is come in here and lie. Any idiot can do that.
All I do is come here and demonstrate your misperceptions.

The world is not as you believe, and you will never make it that way.

All I do is come here and demonstrate your misperceptions. (and lies)

The world is not as you believe, or lie about it, and you will never make it that way.

The world is not as you believe, or lie about it, and you will never make it that way.
:) I made it all the way to retirement and beyond. I bet I pay three times more in taxes than you earn each year.

You are so easy to correct.

A bunch of whiners didn't like what someone else was doing and used race. Typical when they have no real argument.

They were not satisfied with the campus environment and they dis something about it through peaceful protest

A fine example of the American way

they held the university hostage using the threat of lost football revenue as bait.

Mob rule?

Peaceful protest leading to positive change
It should make you proud to be an American

Would you have been happier if they had resorted to second amendment remedies?

you do not know the difference between a peaceful protest and blackmail.

It was a peaceful protest until the football players decided to use their ability to create financial loss to the university to get their way.

Funny thing...they had no issue taking their free education from a university that had a reputation of racial biases.....but why look at that angle.

Those brave football players risked their scholarships for a cause they believed in. They will see no monetary gain from this action but they risked great loss

It also highlights the great financial windfall the university gets from these unpaid players and what the university truly values

They did not give a shit before the football players got involved

Unpaid players? Bullshit. If they are on scholarships, they are getting their education funded.

How many of them will actually graduate?

:) I made it all the way to retirement and beyond. I bet I pay three times more in taxes than you earn each year.

You are so easy to correct.

I bet you can't prove your claim about you income. In fact, I know you can't.

Stupid rednecks were roaming campus "trying to keep the negroes in their place"

The student body grew tired of it and did something about it

Looks like a win...except for the racists

A bunch of whiners didn't like what someone else was doing and used race. Typical when they have no real argument.

They were not satisfied with the campus environment and they dis something about it through peaceful protest

they held the university hostage using the threat of lost football revenue as bait.

Mob rule?

you do not know the difference between a peaceful protest and blackmail.

It was a peaceful protest until the football players decided to use their ability to create financial loss to the university to get their way.

Funny thing...they had no issue taking their free education from a university that had a reputation of racial biases.....but why look at that angle.

It became blackmail when those players said unless you do this, it will cost you this much.

Mob rule?

More like blackmail. When they refused to play, it became just that.

Oh no! Peaceful protests !!! They are monsters !

More like blackmail and extortion.

That's extortion.

They were not satisfied with the campus environment and they did something about it through peaceful protest

You mean like the Republicans that didn't like the way Democrats were doing things. Interesting that you called that obstruction.

They were not satisfied with the campus environment and they did something about it through peaceful protest

You mean like the Republicans that didn't like the way Democrats were doing things. Interesting that you called that obstruction.
Rekt

[

Of course it is peaceful

It is a public university and they have every right to demand their employee resign. Do you actually understand what protest is?

Having the "right" to be a stupid jackass and being one are two different things Moon Bat.
No idea what you are babbling about other than you are unable to provide a rational response

Oh...so Republicans grid locking Congress is peaceful protest?

Mob rule?

That's not blackmail

That is getting your priorities in life straight

Oh...so Republicans grid locking Congress is peaceful protest?

It's saying they weren't satisfied with the environment and did something about it.

A fine example of the American way.

Mob rule?

That's not blackmail

That is getting your priorities in life straight
You mean whining and bitching like a bunch of ******* because someone won't cater to your wants? Hardly a priority.

Forum List

Back