University of Missouri resigns amid racial tensions

They were not satisfied with the campus environment and they dis something about it through peaceful protest

A fine example of the American way

they held the university hostage using the threat of lost football revenue as bait.

Mob rule?

Peaceful protest leading to positive change
It should make you proud to be an American

Would you have been happier if they had resorted to second amendment remedies?

More like blackmail. When they refused to play, it became just that.
That's not blackmail

That is getting your priorities in life straight
You mean whining and bitching like a bunch of ******* because someone won't cater to your wants? Hardly a priority.
The football players had very little in personal gain to be had at great personal risk

They stood up for what is right and won

Any of you morons do any research into the ****** who was on the hunger strike? I'm hearing the asshole has been on campus for seven years....and now he bitches. Bullshit.

Any of you morons do any research into the ****** who was on the hunger strike? I'm hearing the asshole has been on campus for seven years....and now he bitches. Bullshit.

Grad student
4-5 years Bachelors degree, 2 years of grad school

Doesnt excuse racist behavior on campus does it?

It doesn't take much of anything to be considered a racist today. Does anyone know what was actually said and who it was that said it? If you say all lives matter some feel you are racist.

It doesn't take much of anything to be considered a racist today. Does anyone know what was actually said and who it was that said it? If you say all lives matter some feel you are racist.

My understanding is that it was systematic racist behavior that was tolerated for too long.

One of the demands of the shitheads is to pass the idiot minority turkeys that can't pass the classes on their own and to teach more "Negrology".

6. We demand that the University of Missouri composes a strategic 10-year plan on May, 1 2016 that will increase retention rates for marginalized students, sustain diversity curriculum and training, and promote a more safe and inclusive campus.

they held the university hostage using the threat of lost football revenue as bait.

Mob rule?

Peaceful protest leading to positive change
It should make you proud to be an American

Would you have been happier if they had resorted to second amendment remedies?

More like blackmail. When they refused to play, it became just that.
That's not blackmail

That is getting your priorities in life straight
You mean whining and bitching like a bunch of ******* because someone won't cater to your wants? Hardly a priority.
The football players had very little in personal gain to be had at great personal risk

They stood up for what is right and won

Just a bunch of negroes whining that someone wasn't treating them special.

Seven years? Seven freaking years? Agreed, it's BS. The left tards....duped again

Seven years? Seven freaking years? Agreed, it's BS. The left tards....duped again

How long do you think it takes to get a Masters degree?

It took me two years...all the while holding down a HQ USAF job managing the missile officer resource.

It took me two years...all the while holding down a HQ USAF job managing the missile officer resource.

Feel the burn LOL

Two years to get a bachelors and masters degree?
You must be very bright

what was your question,

You must be very bright

What was your question Ephus?

You must be very bright

He applied himself, you should try it

what was your question,

You must be very bright

The question is this

Why are conservative attack dogs so petty that they are attacking a grad student as some kind of freeloading loser because he has been on campus for seven years?

The soonest you can get a masters is six years. Seven is quite common

what was your question,

You must be very bright

The question is this

Why are conservative attack dogs so petty that they are attacking a grad student as some kind of freeloading loser because he has been on campus for seven years?

The question is if he so oppressed how did he survive this hostile environment? What is he getting his masters in? Engineering? Math? Biology? Advanced Freeloading? Just asking.

what was your question,

You must be very bright

The question is this

The question is if he so oppressed how did he survive this hostile environment? What is he getting his masters in? Engineering? Math? Biology? Advanced Freeloading? Just asking.

He's not oppressed. Only a duped fool believes that

what was your question,

You must be very bright

The question is this

So he has to be driven off campus by racists before it becomes an issue?

He was identifying an issue that concerned many on campus. If it was a one shot deal, nobody would have cared. But it was prevalent enough so that a large part of the campus complained

If life becomes tougher for campus racists......too freakn bad

a swastika was scrawled in human feces on a dormitory wall.

There was a comprehensive loss of institutional control and the University needed new leadership.

Here is the problem. The Right can't see this loss of institutional control, otherwise they would have to sacrifice what they need most, which is a story that proves how the Left is destroying this great nation with political correctness and race politics.

The actual event was never allowed to exist. The Right only sees the conspiracies it has created. They are literally in a hermetically sealed media bubble where they are fed stories which they do not question - and they cannot be reached by the outside world. If you tell them what actually happened in Missou, if you cite documents and show them video tapes - if you show them actual confessions of the guilty party - they will literally see further evidence of a conspiracy. They will see only leftwing lies. They are in their own version of Jonestown.

(God Help Us)

Forum List

Back