University of Missouri resigns amid racial tensions

Statements such as Vigi's above and Redfish's "I don't blame blacks for anything but their blind allegiance to those who would enslave them to the government" is exactly why blacks stay away from the far right. The message below is for the members of the far right.

65543828.jpg

the Aryan brotherhood is a tiny far right minority of idiots and racists. they represent no one but their demented members.

Correct, they dont represent the world. Good Observation.

Now tell me how blacks are attaching the swastika to racists. Did they design it and make them wear it in a devious plot? You know, since its all liberals fault and they "use the swastika"

when they called the shit drawn swastika a racist symbol. Do I have to explain everything to you?

It is a racist symbol...you said so yourself

Statements such as Vigi's above and the "I don't blame blacks for anything but their blind allegiance to those who would enslave them to the government" is exactly why blacks stay away from the far right. The message below is for the members of the far right.

65543828.jpg

This subversive just doesn't know the difference between the NI66ER THUGERY and decent black people.... The JakeAss paints with a wide brush, which he blames patriots of doing....Rather telling, isn't it!

zOmLpHF.jpg

the Aryan brotherhood is a tiny far right minority of idiots and racists. they represent no one but their demented members.

Now tell me how blacks are attaching the swastika to racists. Did they design it and make them wear it in a devious plot? You know, since its all liberals fault and they "use the swastika"

when they called the shit drawn swastika a racist symbol. Do I have to explain everything to you?

not what I said. I said it was interpreted by black racists and leftists to be a racist symbol.

What is was historically is a symbol of the German Nazi regime. Study some history instead of repeating the bullshit pumped into your head by the left wing lie machines, you might learn something.

not what I said. I said it was interpreted by black racists and leftists to be a racist symbol.

Its worn by racist. Which in turn makes it a racist symbol.

Also the Nazi's killed blacks under the same symbol. Despite your lie that no blacks were there.

Also the Nazi's killed blacks under the same symbol. Despite your lie that no blacks were there.

I didn't know that...got a link so I may learn from the great unwashed one?

You can go to google....Any link I provide you'd just cry about the source. So have at it, its all there.

Blacks during the Holocaust
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
The fate of black people from 1933 to 1945 in Nazi Germany and in ... Hilarius (Lari) Gilges, a dancer by profession, was murdered by the SS in 1933, probably ...

Persecution of black people in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia ...
Wikipedia
While Black people in Nazi Germany were never subject to mass extermination as in the cases of Poles, Jews, and Romani, they were still considered by the ...
German citizens - ‎Non-German prisoners of war - ‎Notes - ‎References

AMONHOTEP.COM - Blacks in Nazi Germany
Little information remains about the numbers of Black Germans held in the camps orkilled under the Nazi regime. Some victims of the Nazi sterilization project ...

Last edited:
[paste:font size="4"]Blacks during the Holocaust
The fate of black people from 1933 to 1945 in Nazi Germany and in ... Hilarius (Lari) Gilges, a dancer by profession, was murdered by the SS in 1933, probably ...
[paste:font size="4"]Persecution of black people in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia ...
Wikipedia
While Black people in Nazi Germany were never subject to mass extermination as in the cases of Poles, Jews, and Romani, they were still considered by the ...
[paste:font size="4"]AMONHOTEP.COM - Blacks in Nazi Germany
Little information remains about the numbers of Black Germans held in the camps orkilled under the Nazi regime. Some victims of the Nazi sterilization project ...

Why'd you do that? Now instead of finding the info himself he's just going to complain about your links. :slap:

You can go to google....Any link I provide you'd just cry about the source. So have at it, its all there.
Well, I did give you a chance NOT to be uncovered as a liar! BUT we all knew that beforehand! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....Now YOU can redeem yourself...if you want to!

[paste:font size="4"]Blacks during the Holocaust
[paste:font size="4"]Persecution of black people in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia ...
Wikipedia
[paste:font size="4"]AMONHOTEP.COM - Blacks in Nazi Germany

OH, and SMALL HANDFUL MAY have been killed... OH, not even 1% of the Jews killed, or the OTHER Europeans..... You people are truly grabbing at straws.... especially the JakeAss! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back