University of Missouri resigns amid racial tensions

[paste:font size="4"]Blacks during the Holocaust
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
The fate of black people from 1933 to 1945 in Nazi Germany and in ... Hilarius (Lari) Gilges, a dancer by profession, was murdered by the SS in 1933, probably ...
[paste:font size="4"]Persecution of black people in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia ...
Wikipedia
While Black people in Nazi Germany were never subject to mass extermination as in the cases of Poles, Jews, and Romani, they were still considered by the ...
German citizens - ‎Non-German prisoners of war - ‎Notes - ‎References
[paste:font size="4"]AMONHOTEP.COM - Blacks in Nazi Germany
Little information remains about the numbers of Black Germans held in the camps orkilled under the Nazi regime. Some victims of the Nazi sterilization project ...

OH, and SMALL HANDFUL MAY have been killed... OH, not even 1% of the Jews killed, or the OTHER Europeans..... You people are truly grabbing at straws.... especially the JakeAss! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You said you didnt know it happened. Now you do.

The Swastika is a racist symbol

[paste:font size="4"]Blacks during the Holocaust
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
The fate of black people from 1933 to 1945 in Nazi Germany and in ... Hilarius (Lari) Gilges, a dancer by profession, was murdered by the SS in 1933, probably ...
[paste:font size="4"]Persecution of black people in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia ...
Wikipedia
While Black people in Nazi Germany were never subject to mass extermination as in the cases of Poles, Jews, and Romani, they were still considered by the ...
German citizens - ‎Non-German prisoners of war - ‎Notes - ‎References
[paste:font size="4"]AMONHOTEP.COM - Blacks in Nazi Germany
Little information remains about the numbers of Black Germans held in the camps orkilled under the Nazi regime. Some victims of the Nazi sterilization project ...

OH, and SMALL HANDFUL MAY have been killed... OH, not even 1% of the Jews killed, or the OTHER Europeans..... You people are truly grabbing at straws.... especially the JakeAss! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Against Jews.....also an INDIAN SIGN!

5u7y1WG.jpg

Vig just learned...today, that blacks we're killed in Germany but because he doesnt think it was a lot of blacks, he says it doesnt count! :spinner:

The swastika is a sign of racism.

The Nazis injured and killed and imprisoned blacks.

Vigilante can only say, "Well, there were not as many blacks as Jews, so not as many blacks were killed as Jews," demonstrating his thinking cap is broken yet again.

They were not satisfied with the campus environment and they did something about it through peaceful protest

A fine example of the American way
I don't call DEMANDING resignations, to be "peaceful". Or teachers walking out on their students either. Only protest should be against racism against Whites in AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

Of course it is peaceful

It is a public university and they have every right to demand their employee resign. Do you actually understand what protest is?
Doesn't seem like he does.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Used by the victim brigade, after ONE person wrote it, to try to amplify their victimhood, for at this point still undetermined reasons.

One theory is that some very rich person has offered a prize to whomever can the display the greatest amount of public idiocy.

they held the university hostage using the threat of lost football revenue as bait.

Mob rule?

Peaceful protest leading to positive change
It should make you proud to be an American

Would you have been happier if they had resorted to second amendment remedies?

you do not know the difference between a peaceful protest and blackmail.

It was a peaceful protest until the football players decided to use their ability to create financial loss to the university to get their way.

Funny thing...they had no issue taking their free education from a university that had a reputation of racial biases.....but why look at that angle.

Those brave football players risked their scholarships for a cause they believed in. They will see no monetary gain from this action but they risked great loss

It also highlights the great financial windfall the university gets from these unpaid players and what the university truly values

They did not give a shit before the football players got involved
I don't disagree with you. The football players did what they believed they needed to do. I get it and I commend them for it. However, it is not necessarily the direction I may have gone. I believe in peaceful protests with numbers to create change.....not using pure strength without numbers to create change.

But once they did it, it was no longer a peaceful protest. It was strong arming and blackmail.
You can not call it peaceful protest.
It was extremely peaceful protest. Not one person was harmed or even threatened.

First of all, one person was threatened as one of the visiting educators asked for "muscle" from the group to rid the area of a photographer. It was caught on video.
Secondly, I never said it was anything but a primarily peaceful protest. However, once the protest included the threatening of financial harm to the university, it was no longer a protest, but instead a threat of blackmail. Bear in mind...those 30 football players would have caused a serious domino affect with likely financial loss if they did not dress for the game
Pay attention.

They were not satisfied with the campus environment and they did something about it through peaceful protest

I don't call DEMANDING resignations, to be "peaceful". Or teachers walking out on their students either. Only protest should be against racism against Whites in AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

Of course it is peaceful

It is a public university and they have every right to demand their employee resign. Do you actually understand what protest is?

no. Actual you don't know what a protest is. In essence, this was a strike by a large minority of the football team. A strike is never considered a protest in the traditional sense. It is called a strike.

Vigilante can only say, "Well, there were not as many blacks as Jews, so not as many blacks were killed as Jews," demonstrating his thinking cap is broken yet again.

the swastika is the symbol of the third reich in Nazi Germany. Are you libs so desperate for a cause that you have to make them up?

Idi Amin ate black people who opposed him. Was he a racist?

Of course it is peaceful

no. Actual you don't know what a protest is. In essence, this was a strike by a large minority of the football team. A strike is never considered a protest in the traditional sense. It is called a strike.

what the school should have done is sat them all down and said "you don't want to play? fine, you just violated the scholarship agreements that you signed, therefore your scholarships are terminated and your tuition and room/board payments are due by midnight tomorrow or you will no longer be a student at this university"

No, canibal

Of course it is peaceful

what the school should have done is sat them all down and said "you don't want to play? fine, you just violated the scholarship agreements that you signed, therefore your scholarships are terminated and your tuition and room/board payments are due by midnight tomorrow or you will no longer be a student at this university"
the school caved. Just like many will in the coming months.

No, canibal

some leftists consider the US flag a racist symbol, are you one of those?

Forum List

Back