University of Missouri resigns amid racial tensions

The swastika is a sign of racism.

The Nazis injured and killed and imprisoned blacks.

Vigilante can only say, "Well, there were not as many blacks as Jews, so not as many blacks were killed as Jews," demonstrating his thinking cap is broken yet again.

Idi Amin ate black people who opposed him. Was he a racist?

No, canibal

its been reported that he only ate black people, sounds racist to me.

what the school should have done is sat them all down and said "you don't want to play? fine, you just violated the scholarship agreements that you signed, therefore your scholarships are terminated and your tuition and room/board payments are due by midnight tomorrow or you will no longer be a student at this university"
I would have expelled all of them + the faculty who were with them, and given them no tresspass warnings. Then brought in applicants who were previously turned down, to take their places. Same with the football jerks.

Vigilante can only say, "Well, there were not as many blacks as Jews, so not as many blacks were killed as Jews," demonstrating his thinking cap is broken yet again.

No, canibal

some leftists consider the US flag a racist symbol, are you one of those?

If I say no, will you say I mean yes?

No, canibal

just want your answer. Do you consider the US flag to be a racist symbol? yes or no.

No, canibal

just want your answer. Do you consider the US flag to be a racist symbol? yes or no.

No, although racism has been done under it. What does this have to do with Idi Amin eating people and you thinking that eating people is racist?

The protesters didnt wear swastikas dumbass, fuck are you talking about?
What the hell are YOU talking about ? The protestors are whining about being victimized. They are the victim brigade. Get it ?

2:00 PM - rather early for you getting tanked, isn't it ?

No, canibal

No, although racism has been done under it. What does this have to do with Idi Amin eating people and you thinking that eating people is racist?

racism is favoring one race over another, Amin ate only blacks, no whites or Asians. He was racist in his cannibalism.

I'm joking with you, sorry if it was over your head.

The protesters didnt wear swastikas dumbass, fuck are you talking about?
What the hell are YOU talking about ? The protestors are whining about being victimized. They are the victim brigade. Get it ?

2:00 PM - rather early for you getting tanked, isn't it ?

Someone said they used the Swastika, thats your dumbass if you think the protesters are wearing or using something that someone else put there dummy

You said you didnt know it happened. Now you do.

The Swastika is a racist symbol

Used by the victim brigade, after ONE person wrote it, to try to amplify their victimhood, for at this point still undetermined reasons.

One theory is that some very rich person has offered a prize to whomever can the display the greatest amount of public idiocy.
Horse manure. The American nazis have worn the swastika for fifty years or more. They hate blacks right along with Jews. Grow up.

No, canibal

racism is favoring one race over another, Amin ate only blacks, no whites or Asians. He was racist in his cannibalism.

I'm joking with you, sorry if it was over your head.

I know, the joke was just wack

You said you didnt know it happened. Now you do.

The Swastika is a racist symbol

Used by the victim brigade, after ONE person wrote it, to try to amplify their victimhood, for at this point still undetermined reasons.

One theory is that some very rich person has offered a prize to whomever can the display the greatest amount of public idiocy.
Horse manure. The American nazis have worn the swastika for fifty years or more. They hate blacks right along with Jews. Grow up.

He's pretending that the Swastika is something that should be embraced or something. He's more upset at people not liking a swastika than the damn swastika

"once the protest included the threatening of financial harm to the university, it was no longer a protest, but instead a threat of blackmail" is a horse manure statement. Think of the players' intentions as a 'job action.'

Economic boycotts are perfectly legal.

The admin could have dismissed the players and fielded an intermual team. Wisely, it did not, and the pres was allowed to resign.

the swastika is the symbol of the third reich in Nazi Germany. Are you libs so desperate for a cause that you have to make them up?
Horse manure. American nazis wear it.

Deflection. Not sustained.

the swastika is the symbol of the third reich in Nazi Germany. Are you libs so desperate for a cause that you have to make them up?
Horse manure. American nazis wear it.

correct, some assholes still wear it. but it was the symbol of Nazi
Germany, the fact that a few far right assholes wear it does not change history.

History witnesses that American nazis wear the swastika.

images

images

images

Deflection. Not sustained.

WTF is wrong with you libs, It was a joke. Damn, you libs are dumb.

Forum List

Back