University of Missouri resigns amid racial tensions

images

That the swastika is used in America as a racist symbol.

images

So is the Obama logo, and the black panther gloved hand, and the ISIS flag, and EBT cards, and Air Jordans.

our society is full of racist symbols, used by racists of every race. Get the fuck over it. It is not significant. We are 19 trillion dollars in debt and radical muslim terrorists are planning to kill YOU, that's significant.

images

So is the Obama logo, and the black panther gloved hand, and the ISIS flag, and EBT cards, and Air Jordans.

our society is full of racist symbols, used by racists of every race. Get the fuck over it. It is not significant. We are 19 trillion dollars in debt and radical muslim terrorists are planning to kill YOU, that's significant.
Yep, you are a right wing nut job.

images

Yep, you are a right wing nut job.

Nope, I am your worst nightmare. An intelligent, conservative, successful, tolerant, constitution loving, law abiding ,Christian, concealed permit holding, American.

I am a member of the real America, the silent majority that will no longer be silent. You are part of the failed far left minority that has tried to destroy this country with PC and an incompetent America-hating community organizer. You failed.

You are none of those things, Redfish. The great American mainstream despises you and your type of nonsense. Your brand of cultural mccarthyism is being rejected by real conservatives and true Republicans.

Horse manure. The American nazis have worn the swastika for fifty years or more. They hate blacks right along with Jews. Grow up.
How stupid can you be ? How interesting to see liberals so inebriated with liberal propaganda, they can't even understand plain English.

I'll explain this slowly to you now OK ? Pay attention. The swastika was painted on a wall by some unknown racist idiot. The protestors then USE IT as a rallying cry, to push their victimhood (ie. to claim that they are VICTIMS of racial slurring) - despite that only ONE person painted a swastika, and their other claims are generally unsubstantiated. Many of them are hilariously ludicrous, such as promoting Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and other criminals as heros, and claiming they are discriminated against, when just the opposite is true, as these whiny black protesters are the BENEFICIARIES of the university's racial discrimination >>> (AFFIRMATIVE ACTION).

Someone said they used the Swastika, thats your dumbass if you think the protesters are wearing or using something that someone else put there dummy
I didn't say they WORE it , you idiot. I said they used it > as a rallying cry to promote a victim status to themselves. Although it has succeeded as nothing more than an audition for Hollywood acting contracts. GET IT ? Sheeeesh!!
geez.gif

You are none of those things, Redfish. The great American mainstream despises you and your type of nonsense. Your brand of cultural mccarthyism is being rejected by real conservatives and true Republicans.

you are one funny dude, snake. Real americans scare the shit out of you don't they?

Someone said they used the Swastika, thats your dumbass if you think the protesters are wearing or using something that someone else put there dummy
I didn't say they WORE it , you idiot. I said they used it > as a rallying cry to promote a victim status to themselves. Although it has succeeded as nothing more than an audition for Hollywood acting contracts. GET IT ? Sheeeesh!!
geez.gif

talking to a liberal is like talking to a garden slug. no brains in either one.

geez.gif

They couldnt use it if someone didnt put it up there first. The person who put it up there was trying to convey a message.

What message could that be?

geez.gif

They couldnt use it if someone didnt put it up there first. The person who put it up there was trying to convey a message.

that he likes to draw on walls with shit? that he was stupid? that he is a Nazi?

WTF do you think it meant?

geez.gif

that he likes to draw on walls with shit? that he was stupid? that he is a Nazi?

WTF do you think it meant?

Ok, you're almost there. And why would someone want to mark an area to proclaim they are a Nazi?

Redfish, American Nazis wear swastikas because they stand for hatred, in their minds, of what they consider inferior races.

Found a picture of you.

Untitled-110.png

They can't use it AT ALL. ONE person painting a swastika does not a protest movement make. Sheeesh!

FALSE! What Redfish proclaims is the choice of mainstream America. In the 2014 elections, looney liberalism got the beating of its life. 2016 - more of the same.

Forum List

Back