University of Missouri resigns amid racial tensions

The racists were given too much of a free hand at Mizzou

Just a bunch of "good ole boys" having a good time. They don't mean no harm

The students were saying enough is enough and the administration answered in platitudes

Nothing excites a stupid Left Wing shithead like walking around with a placard accusing everybody of being racist and demanding "social justice".

Nothing excites a conservative as pretending racism does not exist as they scream ....Race Card! Race Card!

Stupid rednecks were roaming campus "trying to keep the negroes in their place"

The student body grew tired of it and did something about it

Looks like a win...except for the racists

The students were saying enough is enough and the administration answered in platitudes

Nothing excites a stupid Left Wing shithead like walking around with a placard accusing everybody of being racist and demanding "social justice".

Nothing excites a conservative as pretending racism does not exist as they scream ....Race Card! Race Card!

And nothing excites a liberal like actually playing the race card... sure beats substantive arguments I suppose.

Tell me, what have your heard about race regarding the two cops that shot the six year-old in Marksville? You know, the two black cops that shot the white child?

Yeah... crickets.

The far righty reactionaries do their fair share of race baiting.

which ones, give us examples.

the far right is a tiny minority that is shunned by the right and center right, the far left is the majority of the left and the backbone of the dem party.

the american people know this, the american people know that the media is biased left, the american people are fed up with the lies and corruption of the left.

you guys had your chance and obama destroyed it.

the far right is a tiny minority that is shunned by the right and center right, the far left is the majority of the left and the backbone of the dem party.

the american people know this, the american people know that the media is biased left, the american people are fed up with the lies and corruption of the left.

No, you never will get "just once more" on this one. You are part of the far right, which is probably about 15% of the American electorate and about 25% of GOP membership. You people are not mainstream GOP.

And nothing excites a liberal like actually playing the race card... sure beats substantive arguments I suppose.

Tell me, what have your heard about race regarding the two cops that shot the six year-old in Marksville? You know, the two black cops that shot the white child?

Yeah... crickets.

don't expect the national media to cover that story, but if the races were reversed it would be the lead story on every program---news or otherwise, and sharpton would be leading a march and calling for riots and police murders.

The damn left in this country are hypocritical assholes.

A bunch of whiners didn't like what someone else was doing and used race. Typical when they have no real argument.

No, you never will get "just once more" on this one. You are part of the far right, which is probably about 15% of the American electorate and about 25% of GOP membership. You people are not mainstream GOP.

wrong again. 40% of americans self identify as conservative, 20% as liberals. The far left is 80% of the 20%.

I am mainstream in my views and beliefs, you my little friend, are far left and in the minority.

wrong again. 40% of americans self identify as conservative, 20% as liberals. The far left is 80% of the 20%.

I am mainstream in my views and beliefs, you my little friend, are far left and in the minority.
No, you are loopy in your beliefs and views.

That 40% goes from right of center all the way out to the far right, where you dwell.

Watch the GOP nomination process and Convention, and you will find out where you really fit, and that is not where you hope it would be.

Yeah... crickets.

Actually, I never even knew their race before you brought it up....you fucking race baiter

A bunch of whiners didn't like what someone else was doing and used race. Typical when they have no real argument.

They were not satisfied with the campus environment and they did something about it through peaceful protest

A fine example of the American way

Last edited:
And Soggy just played the race card himself.
by bringing up a black on white murder that the media won't cover? how exactly is that playing the race card?
And you demonstrate that you are not mainstream GOP with that type of comment.

And, to boot, no one has proved that the murder is one "the media won't cover."

here ya go, snake.

Police kill 6-year-old autistic Jeremy Mardis in Louisiana

two black cops kill an innocent white 6 year old and put his father in the hospital.

Tell me, is that worse than drawing a swastica in shit on a dorm wall?

Which story had gotten the most media coverage? you fricken libs are hypocrites.

Yeah... crickets.

Actually, I never even knew their race before you brought it up....you fucking race baiter

of course not, because the media just said it was "two cops". If the races were reversed it would be "two white cops kill black child in cold blood".

Why can't you admit that the media is terribly biased?

They were not satisfied with the campus environment and they dis something about it through peaceful protest

no, what it is is an example of mob rule. Is that really the way you want this country run?

They were not satisfied with the campus environment and they dis something about it through peaceful protest

they held the university hostage using the threat of lost football revenue as bait.

you are correct. the problem is that there is a segment of the black population that thinks that black on white violence is OK because it is "getting even" for slavery.

Oh sorry, white on black violence and intimidation is way cool, ask Redfish why someone smearing shit on your walls is not a big deal. Its just a little feces.

It is a big deal just as its a big deal when the 'black lives matter' assholes call for the murder of cops and all white people.

this is a two way street asshole. If you want a race war you may get one.

Do you ever get tired of making shit up?

what did I make up? The BLM leaders have called for the murder of cops and whites. Do you live under a rock?

Link please ! The leAders are not calling for the murder of people . You are so full of crap .

they held the university hostage using the threat of lost football revenue as bait.

Oh no! Peaceful protests !!! They are monsters !

Forum List

Back