University of South Alabama shuts down DEI office

Roy C

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
There will be more gnashing of teeth by coloreds and :gay: . All I can say is :woohoo:

The school will shutter its DEI office to comply with the state’s anti-DEI legislation.​

The university is one of several that have shuttered their DEI offices as a result of the law.​

Too bad they had to be compelled by a law than to realize it was bullshit on their own. I'm pretty sure the football coach is relieved that he won't have to waste all that time trying to find a White cornerback. DEI blows. MAGA

Let's see how white the football and basketball team will be, I bet they don't have a problem with DEI when it comes to those teams.
Football and Basketball at the professional and college levels are already dominated by Black Men followed by White Men. Under DEI principles, these teams would need to make room on their teams for non Black and White Men (eg Latino, Asian), women, and trans people.

Imagine being a Black HS basketball player and your only NCAA Division 1 school recruiting you offers your scholarship spot to an undersized Asian in order to meet DEI Compliance?

There will be more gnashing of teeth by coloreds and :gay: . All I can say is :woohoo:

The thing is if everyone ignored all the coloreds and fags when they bitch and complain eventually they will stop. They thrive on attention, that's what gives them their power.

We don't have to yell at them, call them names, condemn them or anything. If we simply just ignore their complaining and whining and say "were treating you as equals just like we treat our own" they will stop eventually.

They are attention whores, without attention they will be forced to handle their own shit and be responsible for themselves.

Football and Basketball at the professional and college levels are already dominated by Black Men followed by White Men. Under DEI principles, these teams would need to make room on their teams for non Black and White Men (eg Latino, Asian), women, and trans people.

Imagine being a Black HS basketball player and your only NCAA Division 1 school recruiting you offers your scholarship spot to an undersized Asian in order to meet DEI Compliance?
That would only happen if the Asian is a better player, they are not going to recruite an Asian that can't play. See how that works? It's funny how folks don't bitch about the football team being 85% black or the basketball team bring 100% black.

The thing is if everyone ignored all the coloreds and fags when they bitch and complain eventually they will stop. They thrive on attention, that's what gives them their power.

We don't have to yell at them, call them names, condemn them or anything. If we simply just ignore their complaining and whining and say "were treating you as equals just like we treat our own" they will stop eventually.

They are attention whores, without attention they will be forced to handle their own shit and be responsible for themselves.
Coloreds?

Let's see how white the football and basketball team will be, I bet they don't have a problem with DEI when it comes to those teams.
Just a point of order here. Our nation has become to sports oriented. Colleges are for learning. And African Americans benefit from that. A small percentage from those playing sports makes it as Pros. And if the athlete skates without learning he/she may not have a good life.

Forum List

Back