Univision says Trump showed 'complete disregard...for countless Hispanics'

The incident with Ramos was another amateurish blunder by Trump, and further confirmation of a GOP hostile to Hispanics.

Ramos aka Clinton operative was damn lucky he was allowed to re enter and attend the presser after his idiotic outburst.

He's an asshole activist and not a journalist.

Well one thing is for sure and that without a solid percentage of the Hispanic vote this election is done for Republicans. It should be interesting to watch them fix that problem.

So what, Univision can shove it up their ass.

Well you're going to get something shoved up you ass real quick. Like this. In 2012 Donald Trump blasted the Republican party for the loss--claiming they were too hard on illegals.

READ IT & WEEP--suckers!

2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

That can only mean one thing--LOL

trump_clinton.jpg

And "The Donald" has done a great job so far-making certain that Hillary wins this election.

6-swa7y0k02i1yrwiq0iaa.png

So what, Univision can shove it up their ass.

Well you're going to get something shoved up you ass real quick. Like this. In 2012 Donald Trump blasted the Republican party for the loss--claiming they were too hard on illegals.

READ IT & WEEP--suckers!

2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

That can only mean one thing--LOL

trump_clinton.jpg

And "The Donald" has done a great job so far-making certain that Hillary wins this election.

6-swa7y0k02i1yrwiq0iaa.png
You think that's gonna change anything? Yeah? Then you haven't been paying attention.

Complete bullshit, that so called "journalist" defied all etiquette and tried to give speeches of his own. Fuck him, and fuck univision.

Trump still allowed him back in to parrot pinko bullshit and Trump destroyed him.

It proves that these so called "immigrant advocates" don't give a frog's fuck about our laws or our national well being. They want more democrook voters and that's it.

I'm not a huge Trump fan, but if he does make it I will be surprised if he doesn't do at least one great thing for the country and throw out most of the foreign filth that doesn't belong here, and keep the ones who've proven themselves worthy.

Be sure to wrap that rascal..

Just the ones who break our laws and those who support this never-ending Illegal Invasion. Secure the border and restore the Law of the Land. If that upsets them, too damn bad. Deal with it.

Let's keep it real. Ramos was looking for a confrontation. What shocked the hell out of him is that he really really got one.

He's an advocate. Not a journalist. Now many are saying both are at fault but Trump more so (hey its the brotherhood of journalism) but they are criticizing Ramos like they did Kelly.

Both wanted to be the stars of the "show". Arrogant snits. They truly believe that they and their ideas and platforms are more important than those of the individuals ACTUALLY FUCKING RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY.....

Assholes.

From Newsweek:

"But in general, what Ramos did is considered out of bounds, not because his questions were inappropriate (they weren't) but because filibustering at a presser, and speaking out of turn, is rude to other reporters.

This is one reason why grandstanding reporters are often frowned upon.

It affects the free flow of information because it cuts into the limited time that reporters have to pose their questions.

The question is not "why should reporters be polite to politicians ?" but rather “why should reporters be nice to other reporters?”

http://www.newsweek.com/jorge-ramos-trump-365995

Let's keep it real. Ramos was looking for a confrontation. What shocked the hell out of him is that he really really got one.

He's an advocate. Not a journalist. Now many are saying both are at fault but Trump more so (hey its the brotherhood of journalism) but they are criticizing Ramos like they did Kelly.

Both wanted to be the stars of the "show". Arrogant snits. They truly believe that they and their ideas and platforms are more important than those of the individuals ACTUALLY FUCKING RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY.....

Assholes.

From Newsweek:

"But in general, what Ramos did is considered out of bounds, not because his questions were inappropriate (they weren't) but because filibustering at a presser, and speaking out of turn, is rude to other reporters.

This is one reason why grandstanding reporters are often frowned upon.

It affects the free flow of information because it cuts into the limited time that reporters have to pose their questions.

The question is not "why should reporters be polite to politicians ?" but rather “why should reporters be nice to other reporters?”

http://www.newsweek.com/jorge-ramos-trump-365995

Ramos opposes securing our border and fully supports this never-ending Illegal Invasion. So i could give a rat's balls whether or not he likes Trump. If securing the border and restoring the law upsets him, then to hell with him. Who needs him?

We can't say anything bad about any Muslim, black, Hispanic, woman, and now illegal border crossers or we hate them all!

A study by the Center for Immigration Studies projected that in November 2012 Hispanics would comprise 17.2 percent of the total U.S. population, 15 percent of adults, 11.2 percent of adult citizens, and 8.9 percent of actual voters.

Trump has PICKED UP more WOMAN VOTERS than all the Hispanic voters combined!

Trump's recent tiff with Fox News’ Megyn Kelly regarding his controversial comments about women hasn’t affected his popularity among female voters, according to a new Gallup study.

In the poll, 29 percent of female voters viewed Trump favorably before the eventful GOP debate, compared to 30 percent the week after the debate, indicating women are no less supportive of the business mogul.

Just have to LOVE THE FEAR of the NeoCommie DemocRATS!!!!!

Ramos was there as an activist to disrupt the news. He kept saying he had a "right" to ask his questions and blah blah blah. Fuck him. He made all Leaf Blowers look bad yesterday - like a bunch of ungrateful, PC based, Victimology practicing douche bags.

I cannot get over the nerve it takes to be a pro-amnesty beaner. It is one thing to be an American born and socialized person with ties to our country who demands benefits provided for under federal and state law. But to demand entry to our nation and demand equal protection when they are not from here, have not ties here, have no roots here, and do not even have sufficient respect for us to invoke legal process to come here and attain citizenship? Fuck them!

American has a black eye from this whole brown person invasion. I think we ought to close ALL immigration for at least the next 25 years so that all of the people here can assimilate and become Americans. That is the only way we are going to preserve our nation.

Nobody has anything resembling a "right" to come to America. In virtually every other country I the world there is not an immigration system like ours that allows foreign nationals to flood into the country. All the right wants is for our laws to be enforced just like they are everywhere else in the world.

I do not care how our system became a problem and who is responsible for the problem. I just want it fixed, now! We may not be able to round up all of the current illegals, but we can get a lot of them. Most of the rest will show up eventually (traffic tickets, applying for food stamps, some employer filing a W2 or 1099 form, etc....). Most importantly we must stop the inflow. Like I said, we need to STOP ALL IMMIGRATION for years to come. We have done this in the past and other countries also do this.

Will this keep some families apart. Probably. But so what? They have already been apart when one or more of them decided to bypass our laws and stumble across our border. They assume the risk. The federal government doesn't give a shit about families anyway, so why expect them to here? The EPA will throw you out on your ass if you piss in a creek, the IRS will throw you in federal prison if they find you slipped up on you returns for your conservative non-profit, and if you are a foreign national who happens to be Christian and seek asylum, then you are utterly fucked. So let's not pretend that family is what is important here. That is just an emotive factor that the left is using to manipulate you.

What is important here is that the left wants to dilute and disenfranchise white America so that they can create a great civil disruption in values and culture. It is from this disorder that a community organizer can re-shape society, free from historical cultural norms and law. THIS is what is going on today. Yet you morons are oblivious to it. Why? Because you are mind-raped by the political left and its PC fascist culture.

My advice: look for an exit strategy. I am not too into that whole end of the world prepped thing. I need to have my comforts and pussy. When it all goes to hell I am going to leave for another destination, or one of my back-up spots. You can prep if you want, but I do not want to camp out for the rest of my life. The alternative is to live amidst the ruins of what was once the greatest nation in the history of the world. I would not want to do that. It would sadden me too much.

Forum List

Back