Stephanie Grisham Says She Was Part Of Something 'Unusually Evil' Working For Trump

"I think that this will follow me forever," she told New York magazine.

In a chilling new interview former White House communications director and press secretary Stephanie Grisham says she was involved in something “unusually evil” working in Donald Trump’s administration.

I don’t think I can ’rebrand,’” Grisham confessed in an early online version of an article that appears in the Monday issue of New York magazine.

“I think this will follow me forever. I believe that I was part of something unusually evil, and I hope that it was a one-time lesson for our country, and that I can be a part of making sure that at least that evil doesn’t come back now,” she added.

Grisham believes Trump will run again. If he wins, he won’t have to worry about reelection and he “can do whatever he wants,” she said. “That’s scary.”

Check out the full piece in New York mag here.

It also looked unusually evil from the outside - and still does. What do you think?
She published a book in October.

So be exact. Need names.

1). Who did trump actually drain from the swamp?
2). Which swamp characters was trump UNABLE to drain from the swamp?
to be clear....you want names of all the corrupt career politicians in congress?

He left the first time, when he, and millions and millions of Americans felt that the un-elected Corporatocracy, and bureaucracy had rigged the outcome. . .
Because he had to do so. Because our institutions held up against him. Because the military told him to go fuck himself. Because his other option was being perp walked down the white house steps.

He gets zero credit for that. Zero.

They are infested with traitors. They need to be torn down.

What traitors would those be. Donald Trump was the guy who was prepared to sell out the USA to Russian and China. He let Putin hack the US government and said and did NOTHING.

And you fools slaver over Trump like he was the second coming of the Messiah. A greedy, selfish, asshole who tried to destroy the country.

He exposed a LOT of people.

Most conservatives thought, until Trump, that the FBI was one of the few organizations in our government that deserved respect, until we learned that they worked with the DNC to take out a candidate that threatened Hillary's rightful place as president
No one had any idea FBI was investigating Trump campaign untill well after election.

Everyone knew FBI was investigating Clinton and Comey went so far as to break DOJ policy by publicly slamming her without bringing charges(his firing letter says exactly that). He later publicly re-opened investigation just a week out from election and probably pushed Trump over the winning line.

It's no coincidence Trump asked Comey to stay as FBI director after election.

So what the fuck are you talking about?

Last edited:
Are these 3 generals psychotic too

Ex-Army Generals Fear Insurrection or 'Civil War' in 2024​

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Civil war

Dec 18, 2021 — Three retired U.S. Army generals have warned of insurrection or possibly even civil war if the results of the 2024 presidential election are ...

Three retired generals warn of a CIVIL WAR if 2024 election ...​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-10324435

Former Army Major Gen Paul Eaton, former Brigadier Gen Steven Anderson and former Army Major Gen Antonio Taguba warned of another coup ...

Big fat lie.

Do you have something other than "Big fat lie"? That's you in a nutshell.

You believe things that aren't true, and when you get called you on the lies, you call the true tellers "liars". You're not very bright or you would have figured out that it's not the leftists who are lying to you, FingerBoi. It's Trump and Republicans.

Always has been.

What traitors would those be. Donald Trump was the guy who was prepared to sell out the USA to Russian and China. He let Putin hack the US government and said and did NOTHING.

And you fools slaver over Trump like he was the second coming of the Messiah. A greedy, selfish, asshole who tried to destroy the country.
Comey, Strzok, Hillary Clinton, McCabe, Rosenstein, Christopher Steele, Lisa Page, among others.

Are these 3 generals psychotic too

Ex-Army Generals Fear Insurrection or 'Civil War' in 2024

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Civil war

Dec 18, 2021 — Three retired U.S. Army generals have warned of insurrection or possibly even civil war if the results of the 2024 presidential election are ...

Three retired generals warn of a CIVIL WAR if 2024 election ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-10324435

Former Army Major Gen Paul Eaton, former Brigadier Gen Steven Anderson and former Army Major Gen Antonio Taguba warned of another coup ...
They're progs, which is about the same as being psychotic.

Do you have something other than "Big fat lie"? That's you in a nutshell.

You believe things that aren't true, and when you get called you on the lies, you call the true tellers "liars". You're not very bright or you would have figured out that it's not the leftists who are lying to you, FingerBoi. It's Trump and Republicans.

Always has been.
Says the biggest liar and retard in the forum.

"I think that this will follow me forever," she told New York magazine.

In a chilling new interview former White House communications director and press secretary Stephanie Grisham says she was involved in something “unusually evil” working in Donald Trump’s administration.

I don’t think I can ’rebrand,’” Grisham confessed in an early online version of an article that appears in the Monday issue of New York magazine.

“I think this will follow me forever. I believe that I was part of something unusually evil, and I hope that it was a one-time lesson for our country, and that I can be a part of making sure that at least that evil doesn’t come back now,” she added.

Grisham believes Trump will run again. If he wins, he won’t have to worry about reelection and he “can do whatever he wants,” she said. “That’s scary.”

Check out the full piece in New York mag here.

It also looked unusually evil from the outside - and still does. What do you think?
She must have been one of the leaders.

Fuck her

Comey, Strzok, Hillary Clinton, McCabe, Rosenstein, Christopher Steele, Lisa Page, among others.

Where did they lie? All of these people told the truth. You have ZERO evidence that ANY of these people lied, and a mountain of evidence that Trump lied multiple times every day he was in office. Hundreds of thousands died.

Trump tried to indict McCabe three times, and the Grand Jury refused to indict him. McCabe sued for wrongful dismissal, and guess who lost. The DOJ settled the case, admitting that they violated his rights. Lisa Page also sued the government and guess who is winning on that one?

None of the people you've named, or their staffers and associates have been indicted, in spite of years of investigations and lies promulgated by Republicans. But Trump and all of his associates have settled or been found guilty of multiple crimes.

You keep making wild claims about Democrats - liars, corrupt, communists, but none of your allegations have resulted in any charges being filed, and every one of your charges has been proven false, and still you come here and call the left "liars".

Only an idiot believes anything Donald Trump says. YOU are that idiot.

Where did they lie? All of these people told the truth. You have ZERO evidence that ANY of these people lied, and a mountain of evidence that Trump lied multiple times every day he was in office. Hundreds of thousands died.

iu

Forum List

Back