Stephanie Grisham Says She Was Part Of Something 'Unusually Evil' Working For Trump

He exposed a LOT of people.

Most conservatives thought, until Trump, that the FBI was one of the few organizations in our government that deserved respect, until we learned that they worked with the DNC to take out a candidate that threatened Hillary's rightful place as president
How come the FBI didn't take him out before the election? Why didn't it leak, that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign and Russian Interference before the election? That certainly would have secured a loss for Trump because it would have spurred democrats to vote?

The FBI never did that. We didn't even know until sometime in January 2017 about the Dossier.

Seems to me, if the FBI were investigating Trump just to help Hillary, they did a shitty job!

"I think that this will follow me forever," she told New York magazine.

In a chilling new interview former White House communications director and press secretary Stephanie Grisham says she was involved in something “unusually evil” working in Donald Trump’s administration.

I don’t think I can ’rebrand,’” Grisham confessed in an early online version of an article that appears in the Monday issue of New York magazine.

“I think this will follow me forever. I believe that I was part of something unusually evil, and I hope that it was a one-time lesson for our country, and that I can be a part of making sure that at least that evil doesn’t come back now,” she added.

Grisham believes Trump will run again. If he wins, he won’t have to worry about reelection and he “can do whatever he wants,” she said. “That’s scary.”

Check out the full piece in New York mag here.

It also looked unusually evil from the outside - and still does. What do you think?
So, Grisham becomes enamored with her own power, and feels guilty, and you cherry pick the article to infer it was something Trump was doing? What a dishonest piece of shit.

How come the FBI didn't take him out before the election? Why didn't it leak, that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign and Russian Interference before the election? That certainly would have secured a loss for Trump because it would have spurred democrats to vote?

The FBI never did that. We didn't even know until sometime in January 2017 about the Dossier.

Seems to me, if the FBI were investigating Trump just to help Hillary, they did a shitty job!
Somehow they miss the ironclad logic there

Do you only believe what Trump and his cult tell you?
From the mental Lilliputian whose go-to sources are XiNN, MSDNC, and HuffyPuffy?!?.....ROFLMFAO!

IronyMeter.jpg

Last edited:

In a chilling new interview former White House communications director and press secretary Stephanie Grisham says she was involved in something “unusually evil” working in Donald Trump’s administration.

I don’t think I can ’rebrand,’” Grisham confessed in an early online version of an article that appears in the Monday issue of New York magazine.

“I think this will follow me forever. I believe that I was part of something unusually evil, and I hope that it was a one-time lesson for our country, and that I can be a part of making sure that at least that evil doesn’t come back now,” she added.

Grisham believes Trump will run again. If he wins, he won’t have to worry about reelection and he “can do whatever he wants,” she said. “That’s scary.”

It also looked unusually evil from the outside - and still does. What do you think?
I think you and Stephanie are fragile, easily-offended, TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, bed-wetting, scream-at-the-sky, snowflakes who support traitors who for 4 years attempted to overthrow the US govt because they didn't like Trump. That's what I think.

Then why the fuck was she working for him and why didn't she sound off at the time. Fuck all these asswipes trying to distance themselves from the crimes and abuses committed under tRump. Let them burn with him.

I think you are full of crap, as usual.

Gresham worked for the Trump administration, as press secretary for Trump, and also for the First Lady,
beginning in 2016 and then leaving in 2021.

When did she realize Trump was "evil"? What took her so long to discover the evil she was serving?

Good luck with that book and her compromised sense of moral outrage. And good luck to you beating
on your little drum every day like a wind up toy monkey.

Trump did his best to tear down our institutions like the DOJ, the FBI and US intelligence services. He knew more than anyone, remember?
He stills know more than you.......our FBI, DOJ, and US intelligence are corrupt pieces of shit.

Pass the Trump-town cyanide-laced punch just like in Jonestown in 1978 that killed 909 people - in the Jim Jones cult.
Jones was another communist woke race pimping DEM....You'd think that the other dems would get clue by now ---and understand that they are the ones drinking the kool-aid over and over and over.

Forum List

Back