Unless this is a giant conspiracy

to bad for you and your TDS thats not what happened,,,

this is about DNC collusion with ukraine
That's exactly what happened. Your DNC conspiracy theory is a crack pipe dream.

so far its documented fact,,,
Like Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.
thats another subject,,,please stay on topic,,,
The 2016 Ukrainian conspiracy theory is in the same league as all the other tard conspiracy theories. It is not worth wasting a single moment's time any further.

Only horribly credulous rubes bleev that shit any more.

based on that response it seems you know its true and will say anything to cover it up,,

otherwise you would welcome an investigation and watch repubes get egg on their face when nothing comes of it,,,

kinda like what happened to dems with the russia collusion claim,,,

It looks like trump did do "quid pro quo" with Ukraine.
If he did, I hope he gets impeached.
My question is, are we going to start holding all politicians accountable for bad shit, or just the orange ones?
Cause let's face it, past presidents have done way worse shit than using aid to get dirt on a possible political opponent.
Is it now wrong to investigate corruption?

Trump has every right to find out what the democrats including biden were doing in ukraine

William Taylor’s words-
“On September 7, I had a conversation with Mr. [Tim] Morrison [the head of the White House National Security Council’s Eurasia desk] in which he described a phone conversation earlier that day between Ambassador Sondland [the U.S. ambassador to the European Union].… According to Morrison, President Trump told Ambassador Sondland that he was not asking for a “quid pro quo.””
Trump lies. About eight times a day. You should quote the full context of Taylor's testimony.

My question is, are we going to start holding all politicians accountable for bad shit, or just the orange ones?
Cause let's face it, past presidents have done way worse shit than using aid to get dirt on a possible political opponent.
You’re a partisan hack. If that’s a violation then let’s line up every politician for the last 200 years.
What party do I belong to, dipshit?

What I think is Trump truely believed something corrupt went on in the Ukraine during the 2016 election. How could he not if it's true he did not collude with Russia?
The Russian interference did not require Trump's cooperation.

All caught up now?

Yet he was accused of that by Democrats. Did you forget all about COLLUSION? And yes, corruption in the Ukraine did not require Trumps cooperation, but if we continue to send aid to that country, we have an obligation to look into that said corruption if it exists.

Trump has every right to find out what the democrats including biden were doing in ukraine
See post 115.

In my OP I was asking about being consistent with holding politicians accountable and you ask me that question?
Did you even read what I wrote?

I agree Trump bleeved the Ukraine colluded with the DNC to help Clinton. Trump's a birther, so of course he swallows whatever bullshit aligns with his mindset.

He cannot accept he got a leg up by Putin to get elected, and so he desperately grasps at ANY straw which disavows that fact.

He acted on that incredibly stupid belief, despite SEVERAL people trying to dissuade him from it, and that is why he is now about to be impeached.
Proof facebook ads swayed any votes or shut your non self awareness having ass up
The Russians did way more interference than just Facebook ads, retard. My god! Your propagandists totally punked you! Have you no self respect? Why do you keep going back to them to be lied to again and again and again?!?

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.

You’re a partisan hack. If that’s a violation then let’s line up every politician for the last 200 years.
What party do I belong to, dipshit?

You stepped out of line and questioned the Emperor. You're now the enemy.

What I think is Trump truely believed something corrupt went on in the Ukraine during the 2016 election. How could he not if it's true he did not collude with Russia?

All caught up now?

Yet he was accused of that by Democrats. Did you forget all about COLLUSION? And yes, corruption in the Ukraine did not require Trumps cooperation, but if we continue to send aid to that country, we have an obligation to look into that said corruption if it exists.
upload_2019-11-6_15-53-6.jpeg

You are endangering the life of that little girl by reminding libs she made fun of AOC

So there you go. The Russians hacked and leaked the DNC emails, which had the immediate effect of disillusioning more than a third of Clinton's voters.

You can't ask for stronger evidence than that how much the Russian interference affected the outcome.

And it was the pseudocon tards who were hooting and hollering about that effect, until they found out it was done by the Russians. Now they expect us to believe they no longer think the interference had any effect.

Positively schizophrenic!

I agree Trump bleeved the Ukraine colluded with the DNC to help Clinton. Trump's a birther, so of course he swallows whatever bullshit aligns with his mindset.

He cannot accept he got a leg up by Putin to get elected, and so he desperately grasps at ANY straw which disavows that fact.

He acted on that incredibly stupid belief, despite SEVERAL people trying to dissuade him from it, and that is why he is now about to be impeached.
Proof facebook ads swayed any votes or shut your non self awareness having ass up
The Russians did way more interference than just Facebook ads, retard. My god! Your propagandists totally punked you! Have you no self respect? Why do you keep going back to them to be lied to again and again and again?!?

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

There is no proof that russia was behind the dnc leaks

Let's use occam's razor here.

Either this is a GIANT conspiracy that includes multiple witnesses (some of which are close to and appointed by Trump himself) who all gave consistent testimony that Trump did in fact engage in Quid Pro Quo for personal benefit and they are all in fact lying for some unknown reason.

OR

They're all telling the truth.
Multiple witnesses? Only one that was there has claimed such. How many actual. witnesses have declared it wasn’t?
more-
https://www.ndi.org/sites/default/f...Statment - Press Conference Final ENG vf2.pdf
https://www.ndi.org/sites/default/f...Statment - Press Conference Final ENG vf2.pdf
NDI.
THE DELEGATION AND ITS WORK
The NDI delegation’s leadership, Taylor, Glover, and Ohlsson, symbolizes the importance of a trans- Atlantic commitment to a democratic Ukraine.
Partners | National Democratic Institute
Partners | National Democratic Institute
Open Society Foundation. Prufrock Foundation. Taipei Economic and Cultural. ... National Democratic Institute 455 Massachusetts Ave, NW, 8th Floor Washington, DC ...

Open Society Foundations

opensocietyfoundations.org
Open Society Foundations, formerly the Open Society Institute, is an international grantmaking network founded by business magnate George Soros. Open Society Foundations financially support civil society groups around the world, with a stated aim of advancing justice, education, public health and independent media. The group's name is inspired by Karl Popper's 1945 book The Open Society and Its Enemies.Wikipedia
Founder:George Soros
Key people:George Soros, Chairman, Patrick Gaspard, President, Jonathan Soros, Global Advisory Board Member

There is no proof that russia was behind the dnc leaks
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

All the proof is in the Mueller report.

Stop parroting your lying propagandists, rube. Have you NO self-respect?!?

All caught up now?

View attachment 288349
You are endangering the life of that little girl by reminding libs she made fun of AOC

Well... I never thought of that, though... I posted it because she was forced by them to go off line with her skits and I just wanted people to remember their hippocracy when they accuse others of intolerance. Do you really believe though that people here on USMB... would be triggered by my sig... to violence? I find that really hard to believe.

William Taylor’s words-
“On September 7, I had a conversation with Mr. [Tim] Morrison [the head of the White House National Security Council’s Eurasia desk] in which he described a phone conversation earlier that day between Ambassador Sondland [the U.S. ambassador to the European Union].… According to Morrison, President Trump told Ambassador Sondland that he was not asking for a “quid pro quo.””
Trump lies. About eight times a day. You should quote the full context of Taylor's testimony.
Trump has nothing to do with what he said.

A poll? :lol:

See how it all fits in the birther mindset?

Denial of Russian interference and its impact on the outcome leads directly to the willingness to believe any bullshit which feeds that denial, i.e. the Ukrainian conspiracy.

So there you go. The Russians hacked and leaked the DNC emails, which had the immediate effect of disillusioning more than a third of Clinton's voters.

You can't ask for stronger evidence than that how much the Russian interference affected the outcome.

And it was the pseudocon tards who were hooting and hollering about that effect, until they found out it was done by the Russians. Now they expect us to believe they no longer think the interference had any effect.

Positively schizophrenic!
You retarded rubes and your polls lol

Forum List

Back