Unless this is a giant conspiracy

Something to remember is the Ukraine president said there was no qpq.
EXACTLY. That’s the only piece of information that need along with the transcript. Don’t fall for this shit man you’re too smart for this.
The former prosecutor of Ukraine has also said there was no crime by Biden. How come that doesn't sink in with the tard herd?
Document reveals Ukraine had already reopened probe of Hunter Biden-linked firm months before Trump phone call
Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.
Lutsenko is Biden's "solid guy" he installed into the Prosecutor General's office after the failed assassination attempt via sniper attack and firing of PG Shokin despite the fact that Lutsenko had recently served time in prison for embezzlement and abuse of office and had no law degree or experience.

Facing new criminal charges, Lutsenko has fled the country.

I agree Trump bleeved the Ukraine colluded with the DNC to help Clinton. Trump's a birther, so of course he swallows whatever bullshit aligns with his mindset.

He cannot accept he got a leg up by Putin to get elected, and so he desperately grasps at ANY straw which disavows that fact.

He acted on that incredibly stupid belief, despite SEVERAL people trying to dissuade him from it, and that is why he is now about to be impeached.
Proof facebook ads swayed any votes or shut your non self awareness having ass up
The Russians did way more interference than just Facebook ads, retard. My god! Your propagandists totally punked you! Have you no self respect? Why do you keep going back to them to be lied to again and again and again?!?

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.

A poll? :lol:
I didn't post the poll. The Trumpies did. They were very excited that Clinton was losing a third of her voters thanks to what would later turn out to be Russia giving Trump a leg up.

Got any more stupid responses before I write you off as another birther-level creduloid?

So there you go. The Russians hacked and leaked the DNC emails, which had the immediate effect of disillusioning more than a third of Clinton's voters.

You can't ask for stronger evidence than that how much the Russian interference affected the outcome.

And it was the pseudocon tards who were hooting and hollering about that effect, until they found out it was done by the Russians. Now they expect us to believe they no longer think the interference had any effect.

Positively schizophrenic!

FBI never got to look at the servers. We need evidence that we never got.

It looks like trump did do "quid pro quo" with Ukraine.
If he did, I hope he gets impeached.
My question is, are we going to start holding all politicians accountable for bad shit, or just the orange ones?
Cause let's face it, past presidents have done way worse shit than using aid to get dirt on a possible political opponent.
Is it now wrong to investigate corruption?

Trump has every right to find out what the democrats including biden were doing in ukraine
See post 115.
The question about biden and his wayward son is influence peddling separate from any crimes the company may have committed

Let's use occam's razor here.

Either this is a GIANT conspiracy that includes multiple witnesses (some of which are close to and appointed by Trump himself) who all gave consistent testimony that Trump did in fact engage in Quid Pro Quo for personal benefit and they are all in fact lying for some unknown reason.

OR

They're all telling the truth.
Multiple witnesses? Only one that was there has claimed such. How many actual. witnesses have declared it wasn’t?
more-
https://www.ndi.org/sites/default/files/NDI Ukraine - March 31 2019 Presidential Election - Election Observation Statment - Press Conference Final ENG vf2.pdf
NDI.
THE DELEGATION AND ITS WORK
The NDI delegation’s leadership, Taylor, Glover, and Ohlsson, symbolizes the importance of a trans- Atlantic commitment to a democratic Ukraine.
Partners | National Democratic Institute
Partners | National Democratic Institute
Open Society Foundation. Prufrock Foundation. Taipei Economic and Cultural. ... National Democratic Institute 455 Massachusetts Ave, NW, 8th Floor Washington, DC ...

Open Society Foundations

opensocietyfoundations.org
Open Society Foundations, formerly the Open Society Institute, is an international grantmaking network founded by business magnate George Soros. Open Society Foundations financially support civil society groups around the world, with a stated aim of advancing justice, education, public health and independent media. The group's name is inspired by Karl Popper's 1945 book The Open Society and Its Enemies.Wikipedia
Founder:George Soros
Key people:George Soros, Chairman, Patrick Gaspard, President, Jonathan Soros, Global Advisory Board Member

Yes multiple witnesses. Time to wake up sheep.

I agree Trump bleeved the Ukraine colluded with the DNC to help Clinton. Trump's a birther, so of course he swallows whatever bullshit aligns with his mindset.

He cannot accept he got a leg up by Putin to get elected, and so he desperately grasps at ANY straw which disavows that fact.

He acted on that incredibly stupid belief, despite SEVERAL people trying to dissuade him from it, and that is why he is now about to be impeached.
Proof facebook ads swayed any votes or shut your non self awareness having ass up
The Russians did way more interference than just Facebook ads, retard. My god! Your propagandists totally punked you! Have you no self respect? Why do you keep going back to them to be lied to again and again and again?!?

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

There is no proof that russia was behind the dnc leaks
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

All the proof is in the Mueller report.

Stop parroting your lying propagandists, rube. Have you NO self-respect?!?
There is no proof on the Mueller witchhunt

Something to remember is the Ukraine president said there was no qpq.
EXACTLY. That’s the only piece of information that need along with the transcript. Don’t fall for this shit man you’re too smart for this.
The former prosecutor of Ukraine has also said there was no crime by Biden. How come that doesn't sink in with the tard herd?
Document reveals Ukraine had already reopened probe of Hunter Biden-linked firm months before Trump phone call
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.
Lutsenko is Biden's "solid guy" he installed into the Prosecutor General's office after the failed assassination attempt and firing of PG Shokin despite the fact that Lutsenko had recently served time in prison for embezzlement and abuse of office and had no law degree or experience.

Lutsenko is the one who led Giuliani and Trump around by the nose about Biden. Lutsenko was just telling Trump what he thought Trump wanted to hear.

He has since admitted he totally punked them because he knew he was about to be kicked out of office by Zelensky and he was looking for a patron in Trump.

Lutsenko was as corrupt as Shokin.

That's the kind of guy the two creduloids Giuliani and Trump fell for. :lol:

Last edited:
The reason Giuliani so willingly drank Lutsenko's piss is because Giuliani and Manafort made a lot of money while Yanukovich ran the Ukraine as Putin's bitch.

Giuliani and Trump both have a thing for Russians.

Last edited:

There is no proof that russia was behind the dnc leaks
Guccifer 2.0 said he did it.
He is also Romanian. Half the shit he leaked was public knowledge anyways. Or made up bullshit.
That whole thing was a fucking joke.

I didn't post the poll. The Trumpies did. They were very excited that Clinton was losing a third of her voters thanks to what would later turn out to be Russia giving Trump a leg up.

Got any more stupid responses before I write you off as another birther-level creduloid?
You just used that poll to support your argument, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.

Lutsenko's chief prosecutor was caught on tape coaching witnesses how to avoid prosecution by his office. Once he was outed for this, Lutsenko refused to fire him.

That's the level of shittery the guy that Trump and Giuliani dropped to their knees to drink piss from.

Lutsenko is Biden's "solid guy" he installed into the Prosecutor General's office after the failed assassination attempt and firing of PG Shokin despite the fact that Lutsenko had recently served time in prison for embezzlement and abuse of office and had no law degree or experience.

Lutsenko is the one who led Giuliani and Trump around by the nose about Biden.
Only in your feeble brainwashed mind. Giuliani interviewed Lutsenko because that's what investigators do. Interrogating criminals is an important part of the job, you imbecile.

Fuckin' moonbat. :cuckoo:

So there you go. The Russians hacked and leaked the DNC emails, which had the immediate effect of disillusioning more than a third of Clinton's voters.

You can't ask for stronger evidence than that how much the Russian interference affected the outcome.

And it was the pseudocon tards who were hooting and hollering about that effect, until they found out it was done by the Russians. Now they expect us to believe they no longer think the interference had any effect.

Positively schizophrenic!
" I didnt post the poll but I used it to support my argument"
Jackass

You just used that poll to support your argument, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
No, I provided a link which was posted by the pseudocons prior to the election. This was to demonstrate the level of their schizophrenia. You have a serious comprehension problem.

All summer and fall, the pseudocons were citing the damage done by the leaks. They were overjoyed and attributed massive losses to Clinton on account of those leaks.

Then, after the election, when it became known those leaks were orchestrated by Russia, you suddenly see the parroting schizophrenic dumb fucks saying Russia's efforts had NO effect.

All caught up now?

No, I provided a link which was posted by the pseudocons prior to the election. This was to demonstrate the level of their schizophrenia. You have a serious comprehension problem.

All summer and fall, the pseudocons were citing the damage done by the leaks. They were overjoyed and attributed massive losses to Clinton on account of those leaks.

Then, after the election, when it became known those leaks were orchestrated by Russia, you suddenly see the parroting schizophrenic dumb fucks saying Russia's efforts had NO effect.

All caught up now?
Oh, so in an argument involving you and me you cited other people and then used their poll to prove your argument. Lol

Lutsenko is the one who led Giuliani and Trump around by the nose about Biden.
Only in your feeble brainwashed mind. Giuliani interviewed Lutsenko because that's what investigators do. Interrogating criminals is an important part of the job, you imbecile.

Fuckin' moonbat. :cuckoo:
Giuliani fell for Lutsenko's bullshit because it fit with his birther-level mindset. He fell for Lutsenko's story hook, line, and sinker.

Like a total rube. Rudy and Donnie got punked by a criminal.

All caught up now?
Oh, so in an argument involving you and me you cited other people and then used their poll to prove your argument. Lol
I cannot help you any further with your comprehension deficits.

It looks like trump did do "quid pro quo" with Ukraine.
If he did, I hope he gets impeached.
My question is, are we going to start holding all politicians accountable for bad shit, or just the orange ones?
Cause let's face it, past presidents have done way worse shit than using aid to get dirt on a possible political opponent.
You’re a partisan hack. If that’s a violation then let’s line up every politician for the last 200 years.
What party do I belong to, dipshit?
We all know you’re a Leftard. Every post you make. We are on to your BS partisan game you and gator breath play. You’re a joke.

There is NO ONE in Ukraine claiming Biden committed a crime. In fact, they unequivocally state he committed NO crime.

So that line of horseshit is dead, folks.

Dead, dead, dead.

I return to my question in post 105.

Forum List

Back