Unless this is a giant conspiracy

My question is, are we going to start holding all politicians accountable for bad shit, or just the orange ones?

Republican presidents have been given a free pass on such behavior before. Trump just took it too far. Even for the GOP, his corruption was brazen.

Cause let's face it, past presidents have done way worse shit than using aid to get dirt on a possible political opponent.

And all of them were Republicans. Every GOP president since Nixon (except possibly Ford) has engaged in some sort of treason for political gain. Their media allies and the swamp always run cover for them.

The lesson? Elect Democrats. Looking at yesterday's election, the public seems to be taking that to heart.

It looks like trump did do "quid pro quo" with Ukraine.
If he did, I hope he gets impeached.
My question is, are we going to start holding all politicians accountable for bad shit, or just the orange ones?
Cause let's face it, past presidents have done way worse shit than using aid to get dirt on a possible political opponent.
It seems to me that the last time a President abused his office in order to beef up his election chances, we impeached him. Or would have if he hadn't resigned.

sorry you old hag but thats not what happened this time,,,

this is all about the DNC collusion with the ukraine,,,
No, it's all about Trump abusing his power for personal gain.
no its about him trying to to investigate the DNC collusion with ukraine,,,its also his duty to look into corruption of anyone,,not his fault joe decided to run for office,,,

If caught they should all be punished. Need to get rid of the corruption. This is pretty serious abuse of power. What examples are worst that went unpunished?
your right,,,the DNC colluding with ukraine to effect the 2016 election is some serious shit and needs investigated and those responsible prosecuted and jailed,,,
That shit's been debunked and is now firmly in birther/Pizzagate/Sandy Hook territory.

Yes, the last president who did way worse shit to get dirt on a political opponent was Nixon. And we all know what happened to him.

As for the bar for impeachment, I use the Republican measuring stick. If lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign power to get dirt on a political opponent for personal gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.

to bad for you and your TDS thats not what happened,,,

this is about DNC collusion with ukraine
That's exactly what happened. Your DNC conspiracy theory is a crack pipe dream.

so far its documented fact,,,

Yes, the last president who did way worse shit to get dirt on a political opponent was Nixon. And we all know what happened to him.

As for the bar for impeachment, I use the Republican measuring stick. If lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign power to get dirt on a political opponent for personal gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.

Like Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.

If caught they should all be punished. Need to get rid of the corruption. This is pretty serious abuse of power. What examples are worst that went unpunished?
your right,,,the DNC colluding with ukraine to effect the 2016 election is some serious shit and needs investigated and those responsible prosecuted and jailed,,,
That shit's been debunked and is now firmly in birther/Pizzagate/Sandy Hook territory.
documents say otherwise,,,

seems the problem is with you and reality,,,

thats another subject,,,please stay on topic,,,

What I think is Trump truely believed something corrupt went on in the Ukraine during the 2016 election. How could he not if it's true he did not collude with Russia? Biden and his son had been in the news as well and the chatter in Washington had to be pretty loud... Trump speaking with the new President of Ukraine? what else is there to talk about? it was just Trump again speaking his mind and he didnt ask for Dirt... he didnt ask Zelenzky to manufacture information.. or to come up with something necessarily bad. Only to get to the bottom of what happened.
I don't see how that can possibly be bribery without some real evidence. We only have peoples interpretation of what they think Trump meant, and they call that witness testimony. This is all about getting as many news headlines against Trump between now and the next election. Democrats know, if they dont let up and keep feeding the news media story after story.... even if it never sticks, it might be enough to bring down Trumps popularity because the population will be sick of it and will just want a break. The news media in general is happy to play along as they hate Trump on a personal level. There is no more professionalism left with these people, and no respect for their own profession.

You’re a partisan hack. If that’s a violation then let’s line up every politician for the last 200 years.

thats another subject,,,please stay on topic,,,
The 2016 Ukrainian conspiracy theory is in the same league as all the other tard conspiracy theories. It is not worth wasting a single moment's time any further.

Only horribly credulous rubes bleev that shit any more.

You’re a partisan hack. If that’s a violation then let’s line up every politician for the last 200 years.
Me and TN don’t get along at all, but even I don’t think he’s a partisan hack.

What I think is Trump truely believed something corrupt went on in the Ukraine during the 2016 election. How could he not if it's true he did not collude with Russia?
The Russian interference did not require Trump's cooperation.

All caught up now?

William Taylor’s words-
“On September 7, I had a conversation with Mr. [Tim] Morrison [the head of the White House National Security Council’s Eurasia desk] in which he described a phone conversation earlier that day between Ambassador Sondland [the U.S. ambassador to the European Union].… According to Morrison, President Trump told Ambassador Sondland that he was not asking for a “quid pro quo.””

I agree Trump bleeved the Ukraine colluded with the DNC to help Clinton. Trump's a birther, so of course he swallows whatever bullshit aligns with his mindset.

He cannot accept he got a leg up by Putin to get elected, and so he desperately grasps at ANY straw which disavows that fact.

He acted on that incredibly stupid belief, despite SEVERAL people trying to dissuade him from it, and that is why he is now about to be impeached.

Let's use occam's razor here.

Either this is a GIANT conspiracy that includes multiple witnesses (some of which are close to and appointed by Trump himself) who all gave consistent testimony that Trump did in fact engage in Quid Pro Quo for personal benefit and they are all in fact lying for some unknown reason.

OR

They're all telling the truth.

but you're ok with the known quid pro quo by sleepy joe. too fking funny. two faced fks in here are amazing.
In no way did I even imply that

but you're ok with the known quid pro quo by sleepy joe. too fking funny. two faced fks in here are amazing.
In no way did I even imply that
so you got a thread about old sleepy joe running for president and his quid pro quo? questioning why he isn't in jail?

I agree Trump bleeved the Ukraine colluded with the DNC to help Clinton. Trump's a birther, so of course he swallows whatever bullshit aligns with his mindset.

He cannot accept he got a leg up by Putin to get elected, and so he desperately grasps at ANY straw which disavows that fact.

He acted on that incredibly stupid belief, despite SEVERAL people trying to dissuade him from it, and that is why he is now about to be impeached.
Proof facebook ads swayed any votes or shut your non self awareness having ass up

Forum List

Back