Unless you're gay, on the dole, or a commie why would you vote Democrat ?

Democrat dependency and commie policies have destroyed the late great city of Detroit (and destroying others) but hey the gays can get married....

:cuckoo:

Jeez...I'm a successful doc in private practice, hetero, happily married to an attorney for 30years, and a strong supporter and beneficiary of the American dream ( if u work hard and know what u want...u get ahead) ...and I vote Dem every time.
Why?
Because, for the most part, Dems support the American dream by working hard to improve education, access to decent medical care, equal pay for equal work, a decent wage, and enabling ALL Americans to benefit from our Constitutional rights and freedoms ...not just the straight, male and privileged.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
Jeez...I'm a successful doc in private practice, hetero, happily married to an attorney for 30years, and a strong supporter and beneficiary of the American dream ( if u work hard and know what u want...u get ahead) ...and I vote Dem every time.
Why?
Because, for the most part, Dems support the American dream by working hard to improve education, access to decent medical care, equal pay for equal work, a decent wage, and enabling ALL Americans to benefit from our Constitutional rights and freedoms ...not just the straight, male and privileged.

sounds like a visit to a shrink is in order. because you are supporting the party that opposes all the things that you say you stand for.

Why?

Low information at work.
Democrats have fought every intiative to improve education in the last 20 years. Look at the worst school districts in the country. Every one is run by Dems.
Obamacare restricts people's choices in where they can go for decent medical care. It increases costs across the board (recall the medical device tax and others).
Democrat policies have reduced the idea of equal pay for equal work. Minorities typically slide by with less because employers are afraid of lawsuits if they fire them.
Democrats support raising the min wage, which knocks people at the lowest rung out of the ability to get a job They will have no wage, much less a decent one.
Democrats wage war on people's rights, using the IRS to suppress free speech and other government agencies to intimidate those who disagree with them. They favor restrictions on corporate speech, restrictions on the ability of wealthy people to support their chosen causes. They restrict the ability of citizens in states to set their own criteria for marriage, which is basic democratic principle.

If you truly believe in what you say, you will vote GOP. Not perfect, but not the opposite of what you want.

Why?

sounds like a visit to a shrink is in order. because you are supporting the party that opposes all the things that you say you stand for.

I AM a shrink fool...and my parents were working class immigrants with nothing... And I worked my way up like our prez did...from humble beginnings to achieve the American Dream, utilizing resources provided by progressive policies and my own sweat and tears...
All u offer are negative stereotypes about Dems...but I have experienced nothing but positive support to achieve peace and personal prosperity from progressive policies advocated by that party....and little other than war mongering, policies favoring the rich and privileged, bias, Hypocrisy, narrow mindedness, and restrictions on the personal freedoms of women and minorities from the GOP.
That's why I vote DEM

Why?

I AM a shrink fool...and my parents were working class immigrants with nothing... And I worked my way up like our prez did...from humble beginnings to achieve the American Dream, utilizing resources provided by progressive policies and my own sweat and tears...
All u offer are negative stereotypes about Dems...but I have experienced nothing but positive support to achieve peace and personal prosperity from progressive policies advocated by that party....and little other than war mongering, policies favoring the rich and privileged, bias, Hypocrisy, narrow mindedness, and restrictions on the personal freedoms of women and minorities from the GOP.
That's why I vote DEM

I think you're obviously a fake. Next you'll tell us you were once a Republican.

How the Democrat commies destroyed Detroit....an example of how dependency and commie government destroyed one of the top cities in the world...

1. Unions crippled the auto industry
2. White citizens were demonized until they left
3. Out of control crime helped drive out the black middle class
4. Reckless government spending bankrupted the city
5. The government is completely incompetent

5 Ways Liberalism Destroyed Detroit - John Hawkins - Page full

He's still starting every "column" with a number I see? What a moron, as are those who believe him.

another leftie reduced to babble...
No, that's the honest truth. The guy is a lying douchebag.

I am a member of and work with the Democrat Party because I believe in

* restorative justice and correction of govt abuses, waste and civil wrongs committed at taxpayers expense
Since the wrongs I witnessed and promote solutions for were done under Democrat leadership,
I focus on correcting those through the Democrat Party I hold responsible for setting an example of reparations

* prochoice and "consent of the governed"
as applied to all decisions that I believe should be made by consensus so that govt policies and laws reflect the public, not one side over another.
the prochoice position when applied correctly allows the free exercise of both the prochoice and prolife views, but not the other way;
if either prolife or prochoice is imposed with a bias, then it denied the equal choice of the other view, so I am against abusing govt for political exclusion.
the same is true with pro and anti gay views; where I believe people should have equal free choice and not have one side imposed by government

* equal protection of the laws and full inclusion of diversity, including of political views
I don't see how we can claim equal justice or protection of laws if we don't make consensus/informed consent
the standard for all govt decisions. So all people of all views should be included in decision making and the solutions should be agreed on as representing everyone.
So I hold the Democrat Party responsible for fulfilling this goal of diversity and equal inclusion.

I believe in Constitutional enforcement and rule of law, so I generally align with Libertarians, moderate Republicans, and either liberal or Christian constitutionalists.
however I do not need to join those parties to enforce the Constitution. Where the demand for
education and enforcement is greatest is the Democrats and people dependent on them and govt for representation who don't invoke the constitution directly.

In previous elections, I voted for Bush and McCain because I thought the Democrat Candidates could get more done toward meeting needs of constituents as VP
than as Presidents. With the last election I voted for the Green candidate, since Texas would go Republican anyway; I used my vote to support the Greens
who believe in consensus decision making and sustainable solutions independent of party politics. most of the work I need to do with fellow Democrats
is within the party and with the given representatives already in place. once we set up a system for training citizens and future leaders, that system can be used for
all parties and all offices at all levels of government. but for where I am starting, this model solution is coming from a Democrat district under Congresswoman Lee.
the community churches have pledged support and have longterm relations with her, so I respect that organizational structure in developing the plans for
restoring the district as a campus for sustainable housing, job training, and educational and business development in addition to preserving national historic landmarks.

these appear to be the three main reasons why people vote Democrat....

anyone...?

I live in Sheila Jackson Lee's district, in a national historic African American church district.
the plans for restoring the site as a sustainable campus were signed into federal HUD reform legislation.
http://www.campusplan.org , Freedmen's Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing ,
http://www.emilynghiem.com.istemp.com/FTJuly/APV-campus-principles.jpg , http://www.emilynghiem.com.istemp.com/FTJuly/APVPrinciples.doc

So I support fellow Democrats 100% to follow through on these plans as a national model for breaking the poverty cycle and ending dependence on welfare, including demanding restitution owed by Democrats themselves for the demolitions, evictions, and censorship of these plans in favor of hostile developers at the expense of taxpayers and national history.

I was a witness to the eviction in 1996 of the residents who wrote these campus plans, that essentially violated the constitutional rights to assemble and petition to redress grievances and to exercise equal legal defense of these preservation plans to save national historic landmarks and set up a sustainable campus for educational and business development.
I believe the community rights to assemble to petition to defend their interests and history is "inalienable" (as well as other property rights and history taken away by abuse of eminent domain)
and thus the abuse of federal govt to violate these rights is basis for removing jurisdiction of the City of Houston and to incorporate the 40 block registered landmark as its own sovereign district.

music video for Sustainable Campus converting sweatshop labor to workstudy jobs

The Democrat party will only listen to solutions coming from their own party, so that is why I was called to work as a Democrat within those ranks to correct these wrongs.

Because the Democrat party has already accept votes, money and support on the political pledges and promises to represent minority interests, especially African American,
I hold the party to this, including myself. I invested my own time, money and labor to help this national historic community defend those interests,
and I expect other Democrats to do the same since officials funded and support for office by our party were responsible for the majority of damages.

Since none of the wrongdoers acknowledge wrongdoing or accept any responsibility, I believe it should be put on the Democrat Party to answer to its promises and principles to defend these interests.
So I support Congresswoman Lee and others in taking and fulfilling that debt owed to the people whose suffered from corporate abuse of govt
(and political fraud if the Democrats renege on their principles and promises that constituents like me and others I have helped have all invested in).

I believe President Obama's plans for African American education and mentorship should be focused on Freedmen's Town as a national model for implementing a sustainable campus,
and I believe he and the Democrats owe that, since they have relied on the money, votes and support of African Americans to get elected.
If they were fraudulent in their intent to represent those interests, then they especially owe money and support toward corrections.

Because I have in good faith invested my own resources into these corrections, as a Democrat,
I believe that gives leverage and standing to ask the same of fellow Democrat members and leaders to uphold our party principles
in defending the equal rights and protections of African American communities such as this district which were violated by political abuses of govt at taxpayers expense.

Last edited:
"well said.....you would make an excellent tea party associate...."

No I really wouldn't. I've been to a rally and have heard them speak... against the people who plow my roads. No thanks. Their stance on public workers goes against what I believe. The guys who are up all hours other night plowing my roads are not overpaid nor are they undercooked. In fact, I see it completely opposite. Nope, will not be a part of those people. My vote will be to abstain.

"Democrats have fought every intiative to improve education in the last 20 years. Look at the worst school districts in the country. Every one is run by Dems.
Obamacare restricts people's choices in where they can go for decent medical care. It increases costs across the board (recall the medical device tax and others).
Democrat policies have reduced the idea of equal pay for equal work. Minorities typically slide by with less because employers are afraid of lawsuits if they fire them.
Democrats support raising the min wage, which knocks people at the lowest rung out of the ability to get a job They will have no wage, much less a decent one.
Democrats wage war on people's rights, using the IRS to suppress free speech and other government agencies to intimidate those who disagree with them. They favor restrictions on corporate speech, restrictions on the ability of wealthy people to support their chosen causes. They restrict the ability of citizens in states to set their own criteria for marriage, which is basic democratic principle."

1). Repubs have shown no alternatives to the common core. They have done nothing but blamed the teachers. Easy picking out a scapegoat. If you are so good then sacrifice your earning potential and teach for peanuts. This is hypocritical.
2). Where is the alternative to Obamacare? I would like to see it. Then I could vote for it. The current system isn't working that well. Where is the alternative? Waiting.
3). As far as the free speech thing. Now those with all the money(both parties) can give all they want. That is simply wrong and equalizing things here would not in ANY way be against free speech. Bad decision for the average working person.

anyone...?

I vote Democrat based on their principles..........

"Government BUY the people"

what's wrong with that?

I'll be voting democrat because they support modern institutions, unlike the tea party that wants to go back a few century. I enjoy the work the nws, nhc and cdc does to protect the public in this country...They're the best in the world! I like drinking clean water and breathing clean air. If your party didn't go to such extremes I think we'd have some agreement that the government does go over board in certain areas. Sorry we can't work to better our own country because you don't think we need first world institutions such as those.

Why?

So you must be gay, had to add the straight i eh?

and youre a doctor? And you think liberals improve education,you arent smart enough

anyone...?

what's wrong with that?

I'll be voting democrat because they support modern institutions, ....

Such as .....

220px-US-DeptOfHHS-Seal.svg.png

Formerly known as the Department of Health and Education and WELFARE.

anyone...?

what's wrong with that?

I'll be voting democrat because they support modern institutions, unlike the tea party that wants to go back a few century. I enjoy the work the nws, nhc and cdc does to protect the public in this country...They're the best in the world! I like drinking clean water and breathing clean air. If your party didn't go to such extremes I think we'd have some agreement that the government does go over board in certain areas. Sorry we can't work to better our own country because you don't think we need first world institutions such as those.

Well first some orginizations ate ok, but we have to see what regulations they make, not the bullshit they tell us. Seond alot of them can be removed. Some i would keep. NIH, FDA, although i would allow them to give terminally ill the option to try new stuff, and somemof their regulationsa that take 5-10 years to approve a drug needs to be reformed

and ite the democrats that want us to live like cavmen, small houses, if tney even allow that, we should all be vegans, they want drug companies killed off, they want doctors to get paid nothing, they want to kill fossil fuels, but have nothing to replace them, so we all get to walk...wooohooo

Last edited:
YES!!! MANY vote democrat because they can't think and are to lazy and fat!!

I demand that you retract that statement.

It takes a LOT of effort to find out which politician hands out the most benefits, then you have to go to a polling place to vote . Oh man I'm exhausted already.

YES!!! MANY vote democrat because they can't think and are to lazy and fat!!

I demand that you retract that statement.

It takes a LOT of effort to find out which politician hands out the most benefits, then you have to go to a polling place to vote . Oh man I'm exhausted already.

MANY vote democrat because they can't think and are to lazy, fat AND STUPID!!! AND YOU??

Forum List

Back