Unless you're gay, on the dole, or a commie why would you vote Democrat ?

Because one seeks to protect the civil liberties of all Americans, were it’s unacceptable that any American be denied his civil rights, including an unpopular minority, such as gay Americans.

And that you and others on the right seek to deny gay Americans, low income Americans, and Americans with a political viewpoint you disapprove of their civil rights raises the question as to why any American who supports and defends the Constitution would vote republican.

Civil Rights were passed years ago....the only 'civil rights' the Dems are pushing today are those for a bunch of whiny assholes...but that's one of the big draws for Dem voters i guess....pretty lame imo...
I don't give a damn if even one of them wants Marriage Equality, I want them to have it because our societal value is Equal Before the Law. It's matters, it's not about the faggots whining.

do you really believe that everything is 'equal'......?

Civil Rights were passed years ago....the only 'civil rights' the Dems are pushing today are those for a bunch of whiny assholes...but that's one of the big draws for Dem voters i guess....pretty lame imo...
I don't give a damn if even one of them wants Marriage Equality, I want them to have it because our societal value is Equal Before the Law. It's matters, it's not about the faggots whining.

Of course not you moron. The point, our value, is to make all people Equal Before The Law. That's it, that's all this is about. The fags get treated the same as you or I. Got it?

Of course not you moron. The point, our value, is to make all people Equal Before The Law. That's it, that's all this is about. The fags get treated the same as you or I. Got it?

And they always have been dumb-ass. Were homosexuals prevented from exercising their right to free speech? Nope! Were homosexuals prevented from exercising their right to keep and bear arms? Nope! Were homosexuals prevented from exercising their right to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects? Nope!

They already get treated the same.

Queers already do get treated equally before the law.

Passing special laws catering to just them undoes that.

183- Another brainwashed fool...freedom to get screwed by by greedy, thieving, lying mega rich Pubs.

185 - another Dumbocrat who hasn't figured out how to click on the "quote" button to properly respond to a post... :lol:

By the way, that's exactly what freedom is junior. Freedom includes tolerating greedy people like you, lying people like you, and assholes like you. But just because filth like you exists, I don't want to see freedom go away. Having to tolerate an asshole like you is a small price to pay for freedom.

And, just so you know, nobody has the ability to screw you except the U.S. government. In the private industry, you can start your own business and answer to no one. You're just too lazy to do it. But that's not our problem.

no i don't 'got it'....

two 'dads' instead of a mother and father is NOT EQUAL FOR THE CHILDREN they want to have in their 'marriage'....

or don't the children get to be treated EQUAL to all other children before the law....?

these appear to be the three main reasons why people vote Democrat....

anyone...?

Are the majority Jewish people who vote Democrat gay, on the dole, and vote commie? What a silly premise! :lol:

Well considering that Dumbocrats hate Jewish people and condemn them and Israel, I'd say only the really stupid Jewish people vote Dumbocrat. And if they are that stupid, then logic would dictate they are most likely on the dole for their basic needs for survival.

no i don't 'got it'....

two 'dads' instead of a mother and father is NOT EQUAL FOR THE CHILDREN they want to have in their 'marriage'....

or don't the children get to be treated EQUAL to all other children before the law....?

Well, considering that Dumbocrats believe it is ok to kill children, I'd say that it's very clear that they do not believe that children deserve equal protection under the law.

it appears that the 'smart' liberals here on this board do not have an answer......so they must be gay, on the dole, or commies....:eek:

or perhaps they don't understand that the term 'on the dole' includes more people than just those strictly on welfare....it also includes those who may work but are afraid for their jobs which are dependent on being in the 'good graces' of the Democrats....people like those in unions, academia, government workers, or groups like blacks, jews, and university students...all of whom have a 'vested interest' in voting Democrat...

perhaps i should have said 'dependents' instead of 'on the dole'.....
Hummmmm ..... Maybe the smart liberals on this board do not want to waste time jumping through the hoops of a shit brained conservative who is trying to become Troll of the Year. The bottom line is your post is too stupid to waste time rebutting.

it appears that the 'smart' liberals here on this board do not have an answer......so they must be gay, on the dole, or commies....:eek:

or perhaps they don't understand that the term 'on the dole' includes more people than just those strictly on welfare....it also includes those who may work but are afraid for their jobs which are dependent on being in the 'good graces' of the Democrats....people like those in unions, academia, government workers, or groups like blacks, jews, and university students...all of whom have a 'vested interest' in voting Democrat...

perhaps i should have said 'dependents' instead of 'on the dole'.....
Hummmmm ..... Maybe the smart liberals on this board do not want to waste time jumping through the hoops of a shit brained conservative who is trying to become Troll of the Year. The bottom line is your post is too stupid to waste time rebutting.

And yet you just did.... :lmao:

anyone...?

Are the majority Jewish people who vote Democrat gay, on the dole, and vote commie? What a silly premise! :lol:

they obviously fall into the default category.....mentally/emotionally shortchanged...

Jews who support Israel are insane to support the Demonrats...:cuckoo:

anyone...?

Well considering that Dumbocrats hate Jewish people and condemn them and Israel, I'd say only the really stupid Jewish people vote Dumbocrat. And if they are that stupid, then logic would dictate they are most likely on the dole for their basic needs for survival.

When was the last time you were right about anything, hater dupe lol? I'm a retired teacher, shyttehead. :cuckoo::lol:

The angry hater dupes can't imagine educated and concerned about the world and other people, even ones different from us....ay caramba lol...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back