Unless you're gay, on the dole, or a commie why would you vote Democrat ?

it appears that the 'smart' liberals here on this board do not have an answer......so they must be gay, on the dole, or commies....:eek:

or perhaps they don't understand that the term 'on the dole' includes more people than just those strictly on welfare....it also includes those who may work but are afraid for their jobs which are dependent on being in the 'good graces' of the Democrats....people like those in unions, academia, government workers, or groups like blacks, jews, and university students...all of whom have a 'vested interest' in voting Democrat...

perhaps i should have said 'dependents' instead of 'on the dole'.....
Hummmmm ..... Maybe the smart liberals on this board do not want to waste time jumping through the hoops of a shit brained conservative who is trying to become Troll of the Year. The bottom line is your post is too stupid to waste time rebutting.

when 'smart liberals' begin to make insults i find it amusing and rather complimentary....

it's like the 'Palin effect'......:D

Civil Rights were passed years ago....the only 'civil rights' the Dems are pushing today are those for a bunch of whiny assholes...but that's one of the big draws for Dem voters i guess....pretty lame imo...
I don't give a damn if even one of them wants Marriage Equality, I want them to have it because our societal value is Equal Before the Law. It's matters, it's not about the faggots whining.

do you really believe that everything is 'equal'......?
Under law, yes. Why would any American oppose equal treatment under law? Why do Americans who oppose equal treatment obfuscate their arguments with phrases like 'equal outcome' and 'special rights'? Is it in our nature as Americans to repress minorities and refuse everyone equal access to justice and fair treatment?

I don't give a damn if even one of them wants Marriage Equality, I want them to have it because our societal value is Equal Before the Law. It's matters, it's not about the faggots whining.

Under law, yes. Why would any American oppose equal treatment under law? Why do Americans who oppose equal treatment obfuscate their arguments with phrases like 'equal outcome' and 'special rights'? Is it in our nature as Americans to repress minorities and refuse everyone equal access to justice and fair treatment?

your non-thinking would lead to "marry as many as you say you love, sister marry brother and on down the line=marriage equality then marry your dog!!! WISE UP!!!

your non-thinking would lead to "marry as many as you say you love, sister marry brother and on down the line=marriage equality then marry your dog!!! WISE UP!!!
That's a massive leap! And as so many massive leaps, it misses the point. Equal justice under law does not erase law, it provides justice.

under law, yes. Why would any american oppose equal treatment under law? Why do americans who oppose equal treatment obfuscate their arguments with phrases like 'equal outcome' and 'special rights'? Is it in our nature as americans to repress minorities and refuse everyone equal access to justice and fair treatment?

your non-thinking would lead to "marry as many as you say you love, sister marry brother and on down the line=marriage equality then marry your dog!!! Wise up!!!
that's a massive leap! And as so many massive leaps, it misses the point. Equal justice under law does not erase law, it provides justice.

no!!! If you ignore god'sa law= why not marry any and all the people you say you "love"

You betray a genuine ignorance of contract law. The marriage license provides a next of kin relationship between two adults who have no such relationship. Two adults, not a gaggle of adults. Not animals! When have animals ever been in legal contracts? Not between siblings. They are next of kin. Your arguments are lame.

It isn't an equality issue, that's a propagandist lie. All men and all women have had the same rights. Relationships are not people and society has chosen to define marriage between an eligible man and an eligible woman, like most places historically on Earth. It is a special right to include a variation on the theme. Next we will need to include bisexuals to be fair. Then polygamists, etc. Otherwise we are being hypocritical in what we choose to call "equal".

your non-thinking would lead to "marry as many as you say you love, sister marry brother and on down the line=marriage equality then marry your dog!!! Wise up!!!
that's a massive leap! And as so many massive leaps, it misses the point. Equal justice under law does not erase law, it provides justice.

no!!! If you ignore god'sa law= why not marry any and all the people you say you "love"
God's law? We are Americans living in a secular society! We are not living in a repressive theocracy. We are not Taliban. We are not under God's law. We are not suffering like those who are, as those who are repressed under Sharia law.

You betray a genuine ignorance of contract law. The marriage license provides a next of kin relationship between two adults who have no such relationship. Two adults, not a gaggle of adults. Not animals! When have animals ever been in legal contracts? Not between siblings. They are next of kin. Your arguments are lame.

Nowhere does the marriage contract use the term "next of kin." That's purely your invention. All the argument used to justify "gay marriage" can be used to justify polygamy and incest. Your belief that there's some fundamental distinction is purely the product of partisan ideology and not logic.

Wrong.

Same-sex couples are currently eligible to enter into marriage (contract) law; the states are in violation of the 14th Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause by denying them access to that law.

No marriage law allows brothers and sisters to ‘marry,’ and affording same-sex couples access to marriage law will in no way change that – to argue otherwise is ignorant demagoguery.

I haven't ever voted democrat in my life. I always voted GOP(due to my dad's influence). The current GOP who is beholden to protecting corporate America and the uber wealthy will not be getting my vote this time around. I have yet to see a candidate who isn't falling all over themselves to make sure those mentioned above aren't their first priority. Plutocrats in my book. The older I get the more moderate I get.

Wrong.

Same-sex couples are currently eligible to enter into marriage (contract) law; the states are in violation of the 14th Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause by denying them access to that law.

No marriage law allows brothers and sisters to ‘marry,’ and affording same-sex couples access to marriage law will in no way change that – to argue otherwise is ignorant demagoguery.

You proved nothing. 10 years ago marriage laws didn't allow same sex couples to marry. What principle prevents the law from being expanded to include polygamy and incestuous marriages? There is none.

The gay marriage supporters are the ones engaging in demagoguery.

I haven't ever voted democrat in my life. I always voted GOP(due to my dad's influence). The current GOP who is beholden to protecting corporate America and the uber wealthy will not be getting my vote this time around. I have yet to see a candidate who isn't falling all over themselves to make sure those mentioned above aren't their first priority. Plutocrats in my book. The older I get the more moderate I get.

Libturds who claim they used to be Republicans are a dime a dozen in this forum, and they're all liars.

Last edited:
The gay marriage thing is a very trivial issue. I could care less nor does it affect me in any way. If we want less gov't in our lives then this is a non issue. And this is coming from a staunch Christian.

Conservatives who claim to know everything are also a dime a dozen. Just ask rm. They will tell you.

Civil Rights were passed years ago....the only 'civil rights' the Dems are pushing today are those for a bunch of whiny assholes...but that's one of the big draws for Dem voters i guess....pretty lame imo...

Equal treatment under the law is mandated by the 14th Amendment with regard to the relationship between a citizen and the state, something liberals understand and accept and most conservatives oppose.

When the state seeks to deny a citizen his civil liberties, or a class of persons its civil liberties, it may do so predicated solely on a rational basis, justified by objective facts and evidence, and pursuant to a proper legislative end (see, e.g., Romer v. Evans (1996)). Failing to meet these criteria will invalidate the state’s effort to deny citizens their civil liberties, as it violates the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment.

All citizens must be treated equally by government, government may not seek to disadvantage a particular class of persons absent a compelling, rational, and objectively justified motive.

Nowhere does the marriage contract use the term "next of kin." That's purely your invention. All the argument used to justify "gay marriage" can be used to justify polygamy and incest. Your belief that there's some fundamental distinction is purely the product of partisan ideology and not logic.

At least you’re consistent in your ignorant, hate, and stupidity.

Forum List

Back