READ THE LINK.

THE OP LIED.

SHE WAS NOT ILLEGAL.

Fucking illegals !

DigitalDrifter

READ THE LINK.

THE OP LIED.

SHE WAS NOT ILLEGAL.

The article said she has been here 8 years, but doesn't say whether she's a citizen or not.
Are you serious? They'd say if she was illegal. They'd be deporting her. OMG :rolleyes:

The driver of an SUV that jumped a curb and fatally struck a 13-year-old girl watching a soccer practice in Silver Spring was sentenced to 60 days in jail Thursday for operating a vehicle without a license.

Unlicensed driver who fatally struck girl near Montgomery soccer field gets 60 days - The Washington Post

An illegal alien driver - driving a car that probably is not insured - goes off road and kills a 13 year old gir. Why am I not surprised that this happened in America? This woman should also be charged with obstruction of justice for lying at the scene of an accident.

WTF do you mean? It happens all the time in America, by American's.

This woman killed two people and was uninsured.

B0_78vsCQAA6Uzf.jpg:large
She wasn't an illegal -- the driver in the OP. Peegreen is an idiowwwt. Oh, and btw, didn't someone named Laura Bush kill someone with her car, by going though a stop sign?

Unlicensed/uninsured American's kill American's, so I guess it's just an excuse to hate on illegals.

If she is illegal, yes it is a reason to hate illegals.
:cuckoo:

The driver of an SUV that jumped a curb and fatally struck a 13-year-old girl watching a soccer practice in Silver Spring was sentenced to 60 days in jail Thursday for operating a vehicle without a license.

Unlicensed driver who fatally struck girl near Montgomery soccer field gets 60 days - The Washington Post

An illegal alien driver - driving a car that probably is not insured - goes off road and kills a 13 year old gir. Why am I not surprised that this happened in America? This woman should also be charged with obstruction of justice for lying at the scene of an accident.

She wasn't an illegal -- the driver in the OP. Peegreen is an idiowwwt. Oh, and btw, didn't someone named Laura Bush kill someone with her car, by going though a stop sign?

Unlicensed/uninsured American's kill American's, so I guess it's just an excuse to hate on illegals.

:cuckoo:

Times 10.

Well that's stupid.

Never had a criminal sitting as a guest of honor at SOTU either

Ted Nugent?

Yep. He was tried and found guilty.

IMO, much worse is that they actually invited a man who openly said he wanted the president dead.

First Amendment

Treason.

So all of those Democrats who wished for Bush to die are all treasonous too, right Dudley? Or are you just behaving dishonestly and dishonorable as usual?

Were they invited to the SOTU?

Yep. He was tried and found guilty.

IMO, much worse is that they actually invited a man who openly said he wanted the president dead.

First Amendment

Treason.

Ted was convicted of treason?

Yeah?

No, it's actually not illegal to live caked in your own feces to get out of the Army.
I believe he got nailed for hunting violations though.

So Nugent threatened to kill Obama with soiled underwear?

I'm ah, not sure he was that specific as to methods.
Perhaps your sterling research skills might be in order here, Frank.

I just want to unignore him so I can read the thread and it makes sense. :)

You didn't miss anything.
I was wondering what Ted Nugent had to do with anything. :)

Pogo mentioned him.

Indeed I did. Someone mentioned a "criminal invited to the SOTU". Having no idea who he's talking about I took a guess.

I didn't hear any bells or buzzers, so I don't even know if I won a prize or proceeded to Level 2 or what . :dunno:

So all of those Democrats who wished for Bush to die are all treasonous too, right Dudley? Or are you just behaving dishonestly and dishonorable as usual?

Excuse me, but would you care to list the name of "Democrats who wished for Bush to die"? Please be specific. Links would also be appreciated. Gee, thank you.

If you are referring to a picture of one man from a demo in SF, whose name is unknown, please do realize that that statement makes you look totally ridiculous. And I mean, totally.

I know of absolutely not one single Democrat anywhere who wished for President Bush's death.

The bolded in red: fascinating. Disgusting, wrong and totally inappropriate, but hey, it's a free country.

Well that's stupid.

Yes, that is quite stupid. Or better put, it is par for the course for Righties.

Whoever decided on that "sentence" in my opinion needs to be charged with obstruction of justice!!!

God bless you and the girl's family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back