Unlicensed Driver Who Fatally Struck Girl Gets 60 Days

Yeah. Something like this never happened in the US until he was elected president.

:rolleyes:

Never had a criminal sitting as a guest of honor at SOTU either

Ted Nugent?

Yep. He was tried and found guilty.

IMO, much worse is that they actually invited a man who openly said he wanted the president dead.

First Amendment

Treason.

So all of those Democrats who wished for Bush to die are all treasonous too, right Dudley? Or are you just behaving dishonestly and dishonorable as usual?

An illegal alien driver - driving a car that probably is not insured - goes off road and kills a 13 year old gir.

Please quote the passage of the article that says she's an illegal alien, or are you just assuming that because her name is Vasquez?

Ted Nugent?

IMO, much worse is that they actually invited a man who openly said he wanted the president dead.

First Amendment

Treason.

So all of those Democrats who wished for Bush to die are all treasonous too, right Dudley? Or are you just behaving dishonestly and dishonorable as usual?

The Secret Service must have thought he was a credible threat or they not have questioned him.

The driver of an SUV that jumped a curb and fatally struck a 13-year-old girl watching a soccer practice in Silver Spring was sentenced to 60 days in jail Thursday for operating a vehicle without a license.

Unlicensed driver who fatally struck girl near Montgomery soccer field gets 60 days - The Washington Post

An illegal alien driver - driving a car that probably is not insured - goes off road and kills a 13 year old gir. Why am I not surprised that this happened in America? This woman should also be charged with obstruction of justice for lying at the scene of an accident.
Well, first of all, she is not an illegal immigrant. Did you even read the article you cited? She was having a driving lesson, but had not first obtained a permit. It's because she didn't have a learning permit, she was 'unlicensed.' If you have a permit, you can drive if a licensed driver is with you. It also doesn't say there was no insurance. Probably the licensed driver with her was insured. It all hinges on her not having a learning permit. It was an accident, anyone could have had such an accident. Usually it doesn't happen, isn't fatal. This is a very sad situation for all involved. It is no reason to go on a rampage about 'illegals.' They have nothing to do with it.

You've accurately nailed it.

Who is posting that I can't see? I can only see yours and Pogo's posts.

Above your post, no one worth reading - just Crusader Frank.

Ted Nugent?

First Amendment

Treason.

The Secret Service must have thought he was a credible threat or they not have questioned him.

You didn't answer my question

First Amendment

Treason.

You didn't answer my question

If the SS believed any crank to be a credible risk or danger to the president, ANY president, Repub or Dem, they should question them. Evidently, Nugent was considered a credible threat and yes, he did incite insurrection and he's a traitors. If Dems did that, yes, I would call them the same thing.

I can't speak for others but my own opinion at the time was that, although I despised Bush, he was my president. Unlike RWs who think Pooootin walks on water, I would never side against my own country and my own president.

Ted Nugent?

First Amendment

Treason.

Which Democrats would those be?

The driver of an SUV that jumped a curb and fatally struck a 13-year-old girl watching a soccer practice in Silver Spring was sentenced to 60 days in jail Thursday for operating a vehicle without a license.

Unlicensed driver who fatally struck girl near Montgomery soccer field gets 60 days - The Washington Post

An illegal alien driver - driving a car that probably is not insured - goes off road and kills a 13 year old gir. Why am I not surprised that this happened in America? This woman should also be charged with obstruction of justice for lying at the scene of an accident.

WTF do you mean? It happens all the time in America, by American's.

This woman killed two people and was uninsured.

B0_78vsCQAA6Uzf.jpg:large

She wasn't an illegal -- the driver in the OP. Peegreen is an idiowwwt. Oh, and btw, didn't someone named Laura Bush kill someone with her car, by going though a stop sign?

Ted Nugent?

First Amendment

Treason.

Ted was convicted of treason?

Yeah?

No, it's actually not illegal to live caked in your own feces to get out of the Army.
I believe he got nailed for hunting violations though.

So Nugent threatened to kill Obama with soiled underwear?

She wasn't an illegal -- the driver in the OP. Peegreen is an idiowwwt. Oh, and btw, didn't someone named Laura Bush kill someone with her car, by going though a stop sign?

Unlicensed/uninsured American's kill American's, so I guess it's just an excuse to hate on illegals.

Unlicensed/uninsured American's kill American's, so I guess it's just an excuse to hate on illegals.

If she is illegal, yes it is a reason to hate illegals.

Forum List

Back