Unlike Spicer, Susan Rice had a great April 11th

It's what I was saying all along....the President (and Nunes) was using this to distract from the devastating Senate hearing on Monday where the FBI said that not only were the Russians being investigated for their interference in our election process, but the Trump campaign was ALSO being investigated for their possible coordination with the Russian interference...

The president needs to stop these bull crap tactics of diversion, he did it with claiming Obama had him wire tapped, right when we found out Sessions LIED UNDER OATH about having absolutely no meetings with the Russians.

It does not matter....

It's the appearance of impropriety and we will make her pay.....

Appearance of impropriety? You mean the right has convinced enough RWNJs that this lie is just as valid as their lies about Benghazi, or the president's birth certificate, and you want to use that belief as proof that something happened.

What lie ? She did what she did.

Legal and right are not the same thing.

Who said anything about Benghazi (besides Susan Rice ?) or the birth certificate...in this thread ?

Why is it that you LWBH's can't pull away from your talking points long enough to think for yourselves ?

:lame2:
Speaking of talking points. :lol:

Sorry....did you fall down again ?

It's what I was saying all along....the President (and Nunes) was using this to distract from the devastating Senate hearing on Monday where the FBI said that not only were the Russians being investigated for their interference in our election process, but the Trump campaign was ALSO being investigated for their possible coordination with the Russian interference...

The president needs to stop these bull crap tactics of diversion, he did it with claiming Obama had him wire tapped, right when we found out Sessions LIED UNDER OATH about having absolutely no meetings with the Russians.

And both the head of the FBI and the CIA said there was no evidence of any coordination...but why would you want to point that out....?

and, asswipe...Sessions did not lie under oath....he didn't say anything about meetings with Russia as a sitting Senator and wasn't even asked about his own meetings with the Russians...but why let that truth get in the way of your lie?

It does not matter....

Appearance of impropriety? You mean the right has convinced enough RWNJs that this lie is just as valid as their lies about Benghazi, or the president's birth certificate, and you want to use that belief as proof that something happened.

Who said anything about Benghazi (besides Susan Rice ?) or the birth certificate...in this thread ?

Why is it that you LWBH's can't pull away from your talking points long enough to think for yourselves ?

Yes, asking left wingers to think for themselves is pretty lame.

And both the head of the FBI and the CIA said there was no evidence of any coordination...but why would you want to point that out....?

and, asswipe...Sessions did not lie under oath....he didn't say anything about meetings with Russia as a sitting Senator and wasn't even asked about his own meetings with the Russians...but why let that truth get in the way of your lie?

I think Sessions was less than honest.

I think these guys have no idea what honesty means.

It does not matter....

Sorry....did you fall down again ?

Now, that was really a lame retort. :up:

YOU are 4 months behind... a lot has come out since January!

Director Comey dropped a bombshell in the House intelligence Committee's public hearing, and specifically stated that the Trump team was added to their Russian election interference investigation for their possible coordination with the Russians and any criminal activity...

Last edited:
The fact that Rice didn't break the law doesn't explain why she felt the need to lie about knowing about the unmasking, Ted. Laugh your ass off about that!
No lie there either. And now the Trump administration is all over Russia for lying about the chem weapons being destroyed, so that is GOP BS TOO, YA GD moron dupes...

Susan Rice didn't lie? Then what happened, she misspoke, maybe forgot?
Well, she only lied on Fox and Rush etc, so no doubt it's MORE fake news, superdupe. Link?

Yawn allegations, been going on for months with no proof, but these allegations brought up treasonous actions by Obama.

The fact that Rice didn't break the law doesn't explain why she felt the need to lie about knowing about the unmasking, Ted. Laugh your ass off about that!

Politicians lie, it's in their blood. They don't need a good reason to lie.

Yawn allegations, been going on for months with no proof, but these allegations brought up treasonous actions by Obama.
I guess when you run out of corn to dig out your ass, you pick these nuggets out to post...

It does not matter....

LOL. This thread forced conservatives in this forum to downgrade the "she broke the law!" chants to "she appeared to be improper!"
Success.

No lie there either. And now the Trump administration is all over Russia for lying about the chem weapons being destroyed, so that is GOP BS TOO, YA GD moron dupes...

Well, she only lied on Fox and Rush etc, so no doubt it's MORE fake news, superdupe. Link?
:lol:

When all of the poorly informed right wingers were in a frenzy over Rice and Nunes on this board, I could not for the life of me figure out why they were frothing at the teeth on Rice.....all the news stations had experts and previous National security advisors all said it was normal and proper and necessary for her to unmask the identities for her to understand the security assessments given to her....

So I went to Fox, and MY LORD, MY LORD it was feeding frenzy and circus of making Rice out to be a traitor and treasonous and Trump was right on wire tapping and the biggest bunch of bull crap I have seen in my life!!!!! Every Fox program that came on, not just Hannity, judge Jeanine, just utter lying bull crud...

No wonder right wingers lie lie lie and lie all the time....their right wing news lies to them, and they believe them!!!! Time and time and time again.

It does not matter....

LOL. This thread forced conservatives in this forum to downgrade the "she broke the law!" chants to "she appeared to be improper!"
Success.

Are you always a dick ?

I've said this from the start.

But hey....you guys have been really successful as of late....

President Clinton is in the WH.

You have the senate.

You gained ground in the house.

You appointed a left winger to the SCOTUS.....

Oh...wait........

When all of the poorly informed right wingers were in a frenzy over Rice and Nunes on this board, I could not for the life of me figure out why they were frothing at the teeth on Rice.....all the news stations had experts and previous National security advisors all said it was normal and proper and necessary for her to unmask the identities for her to understand the security assessments given to her....

So I went to Fox, and MY LORD, MY LORD it was feeding frenzy and circus of making Rice out to be a traitor and treasonous and Trump was right on wire tapping and the biggest bunch of bull crap I have seen in my life!!!!! Every Fox program that came on, not just Hannity, judge Jeanine, just utter lying bull crud...

No wonder right wingers lie lie lie and lie all the time....their right wing news lies to them, and they believe them!!!! Time and time and time again.
So they're not lying- they're totally duped ignoramuses.

Go TRUMP- Mr. NYC businessman, get back to your roots and into the middle- change Pooootin, let's try reality- give him Crimea and a corridor (highway to get there) and get Russian Army out of E. Ukraine (give them autonomous region in Ukrine , and reveal GOP BS propaganda for what it is- so much total crap fake news, .send Assad et al to the Russian Riviera in VERY quiet exile ( OK, safe areas and Assad kept where he is today arrgh and that's IT! with Russian naval base intact) and get China to dump Kim and Kim to dump his attitude and his nukes.

Can you stop with your stupid chanting and turn on your brain.

You lost the election.

Now, your side has declared war.

The behaviour on your side has been appalling to the point that it pissed off a enough people that they did NOT elect Hillary.

It does not matter....

Success.

Are you always a dick ?

I've said this from the start.

But hey....you guys have been really successful as of late....

President Clinton is in the WH.

You have the senate.

You gained ground in the house.

You appointed a left winger to the SCOTUS.....

Oh...wait........
Well we should have been, and you're a sane in a few areas dupe. Congrats.

Go TRUMP- Mr. NYC businessman, get back to your roots and into the middle- change Pooootin, let's try reality- give him Crimea and a corridor (highway to get there) and get Russian Army out of E. Ukraine (give them autonomous region in Ukrine , and reveal GOP BS propaganda for what it is- so much total crap fake news, .send Assad et al to the Russian Riviera in VERY quiet exile ( OK safe areas and Assad kept where he is today arrgh with Russian naval base intact) and get China to dump Kim and Kim to dump his attitude and his nukes.

'Unlike Spicer, Susan Rice had a great April 11th'

She appeared on the Liberal Talk Shows and declared that she had a 'great April 11th'.....which everyone knows means she lied.

Can you stop with your stupid chanting and turn on your brain.

You lost the election.

Now, your side has declared war.

The behaviour on your side has been appalling to the point that it pissed off a enough people that they did NOT elect Hillary.
Actually, all that lock her up stuff was 25 years of pure BS character assassination/brainwashing of half the country at least ("there MUST be SOMETHING to all that" too- well there WASN'T).

Go TRUMP- Mr. NYC businessman, get back to your roots and into the middle- change Pooootin, let's try reality- give him Crimea and a corridor (highway to get there) and get Russian Army out of E. Ukraine (give them autonomous region in Ukrine , and reveal GOP BS propaganda for what it is- so much total crap fake news, .send Assad et al to the Russian Riviera in VERY quiet exile ( OK safe areas and Assad kept where he is today arrgh with Russian naval base intact) and get China to dump Kim and Kim to dump his attitude and his nukes.

AND MAINLY, END the New BS GOP propaganda machine. Wake UP, and wake up the dupes- THAT crap has got to end.

'Unlike Spicer, Susan Rice had a great April 11th'

She appeared on the Liberal Talk Shows and declared that she had a 'great April 11th'.....which everyone knows means she lied.
She has NEVER lied. Intelligence agencies know it was almost undoubtedly the video that triggered that (barely) terror attack like all the others. ETC ETC. You knows know a gigantic pile of crap.
Go TRUMP- Mr. NYC businessman, get back to your roots and into the middle- change Pooootin, let's try reality- give him Crimea and a corridor (highway to get there) and get Russian Army out of E. Ukraine (give them autonomous region in Ukrine , and reveal GOP BS propaganda for what it is- so much total crap fake news, .send Assad et al to the Russian Riviera in VERY quiet exile ( OK safe areas and Assad kept where he is today arrgh with Russian naval base intact) and get China to dump Kim and Kim to dump his attitude and his nukes. And KILL the New BS GOP!! IOW, its crap propaganda...

Forum List

Back