🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unmarried Conservative Having Another Kid

palin-abstence.jpg

That's the fucking thing with kids, you tell them a thousand times to keep their shit in their pants and they basically tell you to fuck off.

This is what happens when "everyone is a winner and no one loses" and when people don't have to accept responsibility for their own mistakes.

I don't see Bristol not accepting the consequences of her mistake's here. In fact she even stated in her tweet or w/e that she knew her family was going to be disappointed in her.
Why do so many LWNJs think procreating is a "mistake"?

Is it a self-hatred thing?

That's the fucking thing with kids, you tell them a thousand times to keep their shit in their pants and they basically tell you to fuck off.

This is what happens when "everyone is a winner and no one loses" and when people don't have to accept responsibility for their own mistakes.

I don't see Bristol not accepting the consequences of her mistake's here. In fact she even stated in her tweet or w/e that she knew her family was going to be disappointed in her.

Are the Left-Wing the ones who make an issue of single mothers? No, Forum Dumbass.

Are the Left-Wing the ones who make an issue of single mothers? No, Forum Dumbass.
This thread is proof that they do, dumbass.

I'm not a left wing nut job, but feel free to think what you what of my political alignment... that's actually written in my sig...

That said, procreation /can/ be a mistake, namely if their not ready for it. Plus seriously I've raised 5, it's a pain in the fucking ass. If you can't get your ass to a job 40 hours a week, you don't want kids, the little bastards never shut up and it's a 24/hour 7/day a week 365/day a year job for like 18 fucking years + how ever many years you have spacing between them. You're /lucky/ if you find a stretch of 6-7 hours that one of them isn't asking for something, you have to fucking make /date nights/ if you want to spend any time alone with your spouse, AND the little shits always want things, stupid fucking things too - my middle child wanted Barbie dolls so he could "test the flame retardation of their hair and assess their safety for children," my youngest wanted a tattoo of Bob the Builder and Thomas the Tank Engine (after telling him that might make him look like an idiot when it was time for him to get a job, he agreed and said that he wanted them on his ass then,) our eldest son wanted a tool kit (little did we know it was so he could take apart the lock on his sisters room to get her curling iron and use it to "brand" all his toys and furniture so his brothers wouldn't touch them anymore,) and the oldest asked us to get her a pony cause she wanted to make sure that horse meat didn't taste like beef because someone at school told her the tacos were made from horses.) But I digress...

Yea, I'm done with kids for a while. Is that a problem? Is that a reflection upon my moral or political stance on anything? I don't really see it.

No, this thread is proof that we make an issue of conservative hypocrites.

But thanks for playing.

But thanks for playing.
Projection.

And to think.....she'd overnight be the #1 Democrat presidential contender if she brought to the convention an aborted infant in a jar!

By majority vote, mind you, unless she brought a hell of a lot of spoons 'cause Democrat Party adherents eat that stuff right up and would acclaim her theirs!

And to think.....she'd overnight be the #1 Democrat presidential contender if she brought to the convention an aborted infant in a jar!

By majority vote, mind you, unless she brought a hell of a lot of spoons 'cause Democrat Party adherents eat that stuff right up and would acclaim her theirs!

I think you are missing the point here. The point is that this woman has been an "abstinence only" advocate. That means, no sex. Yet, she is now the mother of two children (one yet to be born of course), with two different fathers. Do you see the irony?

I think you are missing the point here. The point is that this woman has been an "abstinence only" advocate. That means, no sex. Yet, she is now the mother of two children (one yet to be born of course), with two different fathers. Do you see the irony?

You have your points but you fail to grasp the only question that matters when one is confronted with something ugly:

How can I profit from this?

But thanks for playing.
Projection.
You don't even know what that means.
4i6Ckte.gif

You have your points but you fail to grasp the only question that matters when one is confronted with something ugly:

How can I profit from this?

How can WHO profit from this? The media?

What does it take for someone to use reliable birth control? It's just a pill once a day. I thought anyone could manage to take a pill a day.

I know I did.

Bristol Palin Tweets She's Pregnant With Second Child - ABC News

Her body, her choice. :p

4371193-loling.jpg

Actually it wasn't her choice to get pregnant. If you read her blog post you will see that the pregnancy wasn't planned.

Which is why I asked what does it take for her to use reliable birth control.

Why is it that you support choice when a woman carries a pregnancy to term but you say it's murder to terminate a pregnancy?

I guess you believe there's only one choice. Which if you didn't know, a choice is choosing between more than one option.

You're showing how hypocritical you are.

I don't know where you got your information but from what I have read it appears the pregnancy was planned.

“Bristol Palin, who officially announced that she is expecting a second child in a less than enthusiastic blog post last week, followed up on Sunday to say that 'this pregnancy was actually planned.'"

Bristol Palin This pregnancy was actually planned - CBS News

I'm not sure if I believe Bristol on it being planned honestly, though I mean as far as we know her and her fiancé / boyfriend are still together and, if they're still together, they might be planning in the future to get married. Hell for all we know her mom took total control of the wedding because it would reflect on her somehow and the kids felt it wasn't /their/ wedding anymore so they called it off; I've had more than a few friends have to bar their parents from helping in the wedding planning.

I can also see someone planning to have a kid out of wedlock for numerous reasons. Some feminists think that marriage is an admittance of female subservience to men and refuse to participate. Some men think that marriage is a financial trap and don't have any interest in it.

And from a personal prospective; my ex-husband and I decided to have another kid together before we divorced because we both wanted two kids and we both knew that we would not only good to each other, but that we'd be good to our kids after the divorce. The unfortunate reality we saw is that a lot of women try to essentially trap husbands through pregnancy, and on my side a lot of men would "pretend" shit for money. We had our second kiddo, got ourselves fixed, then finalized our divorced. (Which is why my current husband has been raising my youngest since before he was even walking; because we were already dating when I was pregnant with my youngest. BOTH my ex-husband and my husband were at the hospital when my youngest was born. I'm sure the hospital staff was baffled because they were both ecstatic to hold "their son") My current husband and I lived together, with all the kidos, for like 8 years before we decided to get married.

What does it take for someone to use reliable birth control? It's just a pill once a day. I thought anyone could manage to take a pill a day.

I know I did.

Bristol Palin Tweets She's Pregnant With Second Child - ABC News

Her body, her choice. :p

4371193-loling.jpg

Actually it wasn't her choice to get pregnant. If you read her blog post you will see that the pregnancy wasn't planned.

Which is why I asked what does it take for her to use reliable birth control.

Why is it that you support choice when a woman carries a pregnancy to term but you say it's murder to terminate a pregnancy?

I guess you believe there's only one choice. Which if you didn't know, a choice is choosing between more than one option.

You're showing how hypocritical you are.

I don't know where you got your information but from what I have read it appears the pregnancy was planned.

“Bristol Palin, who officially announced that she is expecting a second child in a less than enthusiastic blog post last week, followed up on Sunday to say that 'this pregnancy was actually planned.'"

Bristol Palin This pregnancy was actually planned - CBS News

Of course she's going to say that.

Forum List

Back