🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unmarried Conservative Having Another Kid

slide_234102_1124207_free.jpg

So you are cheering this or what? I'm confused what makes liberals happy anymore. Oh that's right ... nothing. Only misery keeps them going.

In 2009, Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol joined a teen pregnancy prevention nonprofit called the Candie’s Foundation. Today, the Associated Press reported that the Candie’s Foundation released its 2009 tax information, revealing that Bristol was paid a salary of $262,500.

But a closer examination of the tax form by ThinkProgress shows that the group disbursed only $35,000 in grants to actual teen pregnancy health and counseling clinics: $25,000 to the Mt. Sinai Adolescent Health Center and $10,000 to the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. View a screenshot of Bristol’s exorbitant salary below:

Bristol Palin's Nonprofit Paid Her Seven Times What It Spent On Actual Teen Pregnancy Prevention

Shazam!
That's a better payout than the Clinton foundation.
That is not true. A repub from the clown car, Fiorina tried to push that old talking point that keeps getting debunked. The Clinton Foundation keeps getting above average ratings by the organization that tracks these kinds of groups.

Aw, more NaziCon family values in action! Holy shit...

Having children out of wedlock is strictly for you liberals?

Thank God she isn't a liberal or this poor child would never see the light of day.

I imagine if she chose to have an abortion you liberals would be praising her.

I'd like to hear another sermon on abstinence, and how NO ONE should get pregnant out of wedlock because prevention is so readily available!

Another sermon? Has she given a sermon like that before?

If so, then please provide the transcript.

Are you kidding me? Bristol has been the paid poster girl for abstinence.

She became pregnant after she and Levi failed to use protection (something Johnston admitted on the "Tyra" show.)

Palin was less forthcoming on this issue than her ex. "Regardless of what I did personally, I just think that abstinence is the only way you can effectively, 100% foolproof way you can prevent pregnancy," she responded. Asked how she squared her own experiences with her new campaign, she added, "I'm not quite sure, I just want to go out there and promote abstinence and say, this is the safest choice. This is the choice that's going to prevent teen pregnancy and prevent a lot of heartache."

Palin did say that if she could do it over, "I would have waited, waited to have sex." Later she added, "I think using this experience in my life to help others, I think it's a blessing. ... I'm relatable, I am a teen myself. I'm saying that there's one way to prevent it, and that's not having sex."

Read the entire article @ Bristol Palin Pitches Abstinence On Good Morning America Levi Johnston Calls It Not Realistic VIDEO

Do as I say, not as I do!!!

So, no sermon?

Since when is the current marital status of the daughter of the candidate for Vice President eight freaking years ago considered to be "current events"? Left wing hatred knows no bounds and the democrat war on women is alive and "well".
What else would you call it?

Bristol is a leading spokeswoman for abstinence in unmarried women. Her pregnancy is news

Really? She's a private citizen who is only known to the public because her mother was a candidate for Vice President in 2008.

Period.
Hardly
She is a grown woman and spokesperson for conservative causes

No, she's a young single mother who is harassed and stalked by you loons of the left.

You idiot, she was the abstinence spokesperson...a role model for young girls. smh...

Only Complete Moonbats such as yourself care about what Bristol Palin says.

I don't see Sandra Fluke getting pregnant.....isn't that what happens to "sluts"?
No, we give that bitch birth on our dime.

Looks like Bristol could have used some of that birth control

Maybe she should talk to Sandra Fluke. That abstenance stuff her mother teaches is not working
Tax payers won't be paying for Bristol. Unlike we pay for Flukes sex.

Who covers Bristols insurance?
I don't know, who?

Bristol and Meyer's didn't split up, they just called off the wedding, (unless I missed something.)

Honestly, I don't pay much attention because I don't particularly like Palin, but I dislike dishonesty a bit more. She got the speaking deal, the NCPTUP in fact hired her /because/ she was a high profile teen pregnancy. Her kido was born in December 2008.

real facts said:
Palin first became the subject of media attention when her pregnancy was announced during her mother's unsuccessful run for Vice President.[10] "In February 2009, she told Fox News that abstinence is "not realistic at all," but that she would like it to become more accepted among people her age.[13]

In May 2009, at age 18, Palin began working with The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, to inform young people about the negative consequences of teenage pregnancy. The campaign's spokesman said that working with Palin made sense, because "she's had the highest-profile teen pregnancy of the year."[14] Palin said that her abstinence quote of February had been "taken out of context."[15]

Also in May 2009, Palin was named a Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ambassador for the Candie’s Foundation,[16][17] a teen pregnancy prevention organization that is a division of the Candie's clothing brand.[18] Her duties as a paid spokeswoman involved attending town hall meetings, public service announcements, and giving interviews on morning talk shows.

In May 2009, on Good Morning America, Palin said, "Regardless of what I did personally, abstinence is the only 100% foolproof way you can prevent pregnancy."[19] In another interview on Good Morning America in April 2010, she said that "Pause Before You Play [a campaign of Candie's] hits a wider range of message, it can mean pause and go get a condom, it can be pause and think about your life, or it could be pause and wait until marriage."[20]

Her role as a spokesperson drew some public criticism. Bonnie Fuller, former editor-in-chief of YM, questioned, shortly after Palin became a spokesperson, whether the net effect of Palin's presentations has glamorized rather than discouraged teen pregnancy, noting that the "picture perfect" imagery of a People magazine spread seemed to make her "the poster girl for teen momhood."[21] That same month, Meghan McCain stated her support for sex education and criticized Palin's sexual abstinence campaign, saying it was "not realistic for this generation."[22]

In November 2010, former MSNBC commentator Keith Olbermann declared Palin his "Worst Person in the World" for her advocacy,[23] to which Palin replied "Accusing me of hypocrisy is by now, an old canard... Parents warn their children about the mistakes they made so they are not repeated. Former gang members travel to schools to educate teenagers about the risks of gang life. Recovered addicts lecture to others about the risks of alcohol and drug abuse. And yes, a teen mother talks about the benefits of preventing teen pregnancy."[24]

In April 2011 it was reported that Palin was paid more than $262,000 by Candie's Foundation for her work in 2009.[25] This level of compensation, which constituted 12 percent of the foundation's annual budget, was criticized by some commentators as excessive.[26][27]

In a July 2011 interview with Drew Pinsky, Palin said she doesn’t want to "be named as an abstinence preacher .... I’m not out there saying don’t have sex. I hate that kind of stuff. Birth control needs to be used effectively each and every single time if you’re gonna be having sex. ... I’m not advocating [abstinence] for everyone else."[28]"

Bristol Palin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I don't see Sandra Fluke getting pregnant.....isn't that what happens to "sluts"?

Maybe she should talk to Sandra Fluke. That abstenance stuff her mother teaches is not working

I may be wrong on this, I haven't done the math (sarcasm) but isn't birth control cheaper than SNAP benefits?
Last time I did the math, it was cheaper not to have sex.

What else would you call it?

Bristol is a leading spokeswoman for abstinence in unmarried women. Her pregnancy is news

Really? She's a private citizen who is only known to the public because her mother was a candidate for Vice President in 2008.

Period.
Hardly
She is a grown woman and spokesperson for conservative causes

No, she's a young single mother who is harassed and stalked by you loons of the left.

You idiot, she was the abstinence spokesperson...a role model for young girls. smh...

Only Complete Moonbats such as yourself care about what Bristol Palin says.

Yup. Only a Moonbat cares what she says or what she does.

Loads of Moonbats on the board. LOL

And why, pray tell, should anyone care if she's pregnant??

Last I heard she's not running for office and in fact isn't running for anything except motherhood.

Oh wait. I forgot. She's Sara Palins daughter and everyone should give a shit. Never mind.

You folks are funny to say the least.
But wasn't she the leader of Abstinence Only?

Bristol Palin Made Close To 1 Million Pushing Abstinence-Only Policies Now Is Pregnant With Child No. 2

As a paid leader, that makes her fair game.

Ain't it funny how a single pregnancy can convert so many liberals into religious fundies!

It's so amusing to see the Progs attack a conservative who practices behaviors they advocate.

One would think they would celebrate Bristol for her out-of-wedlock fecundity.

I may be wrong on this, I haven't done the math (sarcasm) but isn't birth control cheaper than SNAP benefits?
Last time I did the math, it was cheaper not to have sex.

That's worked out great for Bristol, hasn't it? Maybe you should add a little reality to your morning coffee.

Forum List

Back