🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unmarried Conservative Having Another Kid

And why, pray tell, should anyone care if she's pregnant??

Last I heard she's not running for office and in fact isn't running for anything except motherhood.

Oh wait. I forgot. She's Sara Palins daughter and everyone should give a shit. Never mind.

You folks are funny to say the least.

What's a Palin to do?

She just got dumped at the alter and the media is going crazy over a pregnant Kim Kardashian

Look at me everyone....I'm pregnant too

palincarton1.jpg

Last I heard she's not running for office and in fact isn't running for anything except motherhood.

Oh wait. I forgot. She's Sara Palins daughter and everyone should give a shit. Never mind.

People should not expect privacy about being unwed and pregnant after being paid a quarter of a million dollars to be a spokesperson for abstinence. Nor should they expect privacy when they play starring rolls about themselves in TV reality shows, A good policy for privacy might be to refrain from posting everything about yourself and what you do from day to day and even hour to hour on social media like twitter.
The question should now be whether she just hustled a Medal of Honor war hero.

People should not expect privacy about being unwed and pregnant after being paid a quarter of a million dollars to be a spokesperson for abstinence. Nor should they expect privacy when they play starring rolls about themselves in TV reality shows, A good policy for privacy might be to refrain from posting everything about yourself and what you do from day to day and even hour to hour on social media like twitter.

That's her mother not her dumbass.

As I said. Who gives a shit what that woman does. I sure don't. As long as she pays for her kid herself I could give shit one.

From Wiki

Palin was named a Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ambassador for the Candie’s Foundation,a teen pregnancy prevention organization that is a division of the Candie's clothing brand. Her duties as a paid spokeswoman involved attending town hall meetings, public service announcements, and giving interviews on morning talk shows.

In January 2011, Palin was invited to speak at Sexual Responsibility Week at Washington University in St. Louis, but students protested the high fee she was to be paid out of student-generated funds. Her appearance was cancelled.

Bristol Palin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What a role model!!!

If she weighs in on things, or Sarah inserts her into public discussions, she's as legit a target as everyone else in public life.

Aw, more NaziCon family values in action! Holy shit...

Having children out of wedlock is strictly for you liberals?

Thank God she isn't a liberal or this poor child would never see the light of day.

I imagine if she chose to have an abortion you liberals would be praising her.

Conservative Christian family values!

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Bwahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha!!!

Can we get another sermon on abstinence?

Aw, more NaziCon family values in action! Holy shit...

Having children out of wedlock is strictly for you liberals?

Thank God she isn't a liberal or this poor child would never see the light of day.

I imagine if she chose to have an abortion you liberals would be praising her.

I'd like to hear another sermon on abstinence, and how NO ONE should get pregnant out of wedlock because prevention is so readily available!

every dime she has she's made trading on her name and being a public figure. and if you make $250k+ selling abstinence and family values you've earned every barb when you get pregnant out of wedlock. again.

As I said. Who gives a shit what that woman does. I sure don't. As long as she pays for her kid herself I could give shit one.
no, her mother is a giant attention whore too living every moment on twitter and facebook, but so far sarah has not been paid a ridiculous amount of money to preach abstinence

If she weighs in on things, or Sarah inserts her into public discussions, she's as legit a target as everyone else in public life.

You're right there. But did she weigh in? Did she voice an opinion or did she just stand with her mother??

Personally I could care less as long as she supports her own kids.

You should try to educate yourself before calling others a dumbass (you spelled dumb ass wrong). My post was about Bristol's $262,000 pay check she was paid by the Candies Foundation for being a spokesperson for abstinence and her TV reality show called "LIFE's A TRIPP". Yup, she dragged her toddler into the world of reality TV. In addition she was a part of her Mom's show and she was a contestant on another TV competition show.

it is a little concerning. an unwed woman who has no discernible job skills, has not held down a job, pregnant with her second illegitimate child by age 24.

sounds like a welfare queen in the making.

Forum List

Back