🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unmarried Conservative Having Another Kid

Her and tens of thousands of other women care to trash them as well? Do us all a favor and don't use the it's because the family is religious and talks about family values excuse be honest enough to admit it's because you hate her mother.

PH2008090202312.jpg

44 - Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms

the palin hate continues. Libs are mad this child won't be aborted before the throne of liberalism.
No, we're annoyed by the **** who tells young girls to keep their legs crossed, when she can't even manage such a thing herself. That should also annoy you? It's annoying that it doesn't...

Young girls are fertile and birth control fails all the time. She will support her own child and not kill it...that makes her a skank to the left. If she was a drug addled hooker who was dragged into an abortion clinic in her seventh month the weirdoes would throw her abusive pimp a party.

Since when is the current marital status of the daughter of the candidate for Vice President eight freaking years ago considered to be "current events"? Left wing hatred knows no bounds and the democrat war on women is alive and "well".
What is the war exactly?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Not exactly spokesmodeling for Abstinence in this interview with CNN in 2009:

In her first interview since giving birth, the teenage daughter of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said having a child is not "glamorous," and that telling young people to be abstinent is "not realistic at all."

Bristol Palin says "everyone should just wait 10 years" to have a baby, rather than when you're young.

corner_wire_BL.gif

"It's just, like, I'm not living for myself anymore. It's, like, for another person, so it's different," Bristol Palin told Fox News' Greta Van Susteren. "And just you're up all night. And it's not glamorous at all," she said. "Like, your whole priorities change after having a baby."...

Bristol Palin Abstinence for all teens not realistic - CNN.com
You do realize her very words are condemning her recent situation right?

"Honestly, I've been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one," Sarah Palin's daughter, 24, wrote in her post. "At the end of the day there's nothing I can't do with God by my side, and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace."

Bristol was due to marry Marine Dakota Meyer in late May but canceled her Memorial Day weekend wedding about a week before. "I know God's plan is greater than anything else," she wrote at the time, "and Tripp and I are in Alaska beginning to rebuild our lives under much different circumstances than we anticipated."

Well she pulled her jebus out of the closet to mention

Bristol Palin Pregnant With Second Child I Do Not Want Any Lectures - Us Weekly

She's just a girl who obviously doesn't know what she wants yet.
Well, clearly she likes johns.

She's contributing to a problem that lefties endorse. That makes her as bad as those who criticize her.

She's a normal 20-something-year-old girl. :rolleyes-41: She SHOULD have used some protection. It's the religion that makes people do illogical and silly things, hate to say it.

No. Far from normal. That entire family has been presented as an example of a particular ideology, and she took an active part in that. I don't know if she chose that for herself, or if her mother forced it on her, but she certainly took advantage of the celebrity that it offered, and she will be receive any ridicule that it earns.

She is basically a child, so you are wrong.
She's well older than Trayvon ever was, and the self-proclaimed Conservative Rightwing branded him an adult.

Remind Me....what office did she run for?
Is that the standard? Elective office? Caitlyn Jenner isn't elected to anything. Al Sharpton isn't elected to anything. Doesn't stop wingnuts from whining about them.
Oh you didn't know? Yeah, they make up the standard as they go, changing as they, depending on who it refers to and what the circumstances are. That's how self-proclaimed Conservatives roll dude.

Young girls are fertile and birth control fails all the time. She will support her own child and not kill it...that makes her a skank to the left. If she was a drug addled hooker who was dragged into an abortion clinic in her seventh month the weirdoes would throw her abusive pimp a party.
You sound like a fool when you spew crap like this.

Good for Bristol. All the best to her during her pregnancy!

Actually, I can't blame Bristol

She is 24 and in the middle of her child bearing days. No man will have her. After all she is a spoiled little bitch and a mean drunk. Add in a mother-in-law from hell and you have a lifelong spinster in the making

Forum List

Back