🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unmarried Conservative Having Another Kid

Really? She's a private citizen who is only known to the public because her mother was a candidate for Vice President in 2008.

Period.
ummm.....:eusa_whistle: :eusa_hand:
In 2009, Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol joined a teen pregnancy prevention nonprofit called the Candie’s Foundation. Today, the Associated Press reported that the Candie’s Foundation released its 2009 tax information, revealing that Bristol was paid a salary of $262,500.

But a closer examination of the tax form by ThinkProgress shows that the group disbursed only $35,000 in grants to actual teen pregnancy health and counseling clinics: $25,000 to the Mt. Sinai Adolescent Health Center and $10,000 to the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. View a screenshot of Bristol’s exorbitant salary below:

Bristol Palin's Nonprofit Paid Her Seven Times What It Spent On Actual Teen Pregnancy Prevention

Shazam!
dancart4380.jpg

Aw, more NaziCon family values in action! Holy shit...

Having children out of wedlock is strictly for you liberals?

Thank God she isn't a liberal or this poor child would never see the light of day.

I imagine if she chose to have an abortion you liberals would be praising her.
You miss the point or purposely deflect away from it. Celebrities like Palin and Duggar do not get all the negative publicity because of the deeds or mistakes they make, they gets publicity because they get paid to put on a holier than thou fake front and lecture everyone about family values. When they fall it is more than just a person of note making a human mistake. It is confirmation of them gaining financial reward for hypocrisy about the specific cause they use to make a living. They clearly and unarguably lie for a living.

Thank God she isn't a liberal or this poor child would never see the light of day.

I'd like to hear another sermon on abstinence, and how NO ONE should get pregnant out of wedlock because prevention is so readily available!

Another sermon? Has she given a sermon like that before?

If so, then please provide the transcript.

Young girls are fertile and birth control fails all the time. She will support her own child and not kill it...that makes her a skank to the left. If she was a drug addled hooker who was dragged into an abortion clinic in her seventh month the weirdoes would throw her abusive pimp a party.

Wait, I thought she was practicing abstinence, not birth control.

You miss the point or purposely deflect away from it. Celebrities like Palin and Duggar do not get all the negative publicity because of the deeds or mistakes they make, they gets publicity because they get paid to put on a holier than thou fake front and lecture everyone about family values. When they fall it is more than just a person of note making a human mistake. It is confirmation of them gaining financial reward for hypocrisy about the specific cause they use to make a living. They clearly and unarguably lie for a living.

Who the hell is "Dugger" and why is she relevant?

It's you liberals that paint Bristol as "holier-than-thou". She's just a normal American like you. She makes choices that are sometimes good and sometimes bad depending on your opinion. If she is capable of supporting another child, then why should you or anyone else give a fuck!

It's not like she's a liberal welfare queen. You know, the kind of people you rally behind.

I'd like to hear another sermon on abstinence, and how NO ONE should get pregnant out of wedlock because prevention is so readily available!

Another sermon? Has she given a sermon like that before?

If so, then please provide the transcript.

Are you kidding me? Bristol has been the paid poster girl for abstinence.

She became pregnant after she and Levi failed to use protection (something Johnston admitted on the "Tyra" show.)

Palin was less forthcoming on this issue than her ex. "Regardless of what I did personally, I just think that abstinence is the only way you can effectively, 100% foolproof way you can prevent pregnancy," she responded. Asked how she squared her own experiences with her new campaign, she added, "I'm not quite sure, I just want to go out there and promote abstinence and say, this is the safest choice. This is the choice that's going to prevent teen pregnancy and prevent a lot of heartache."

Palin did say that if she could do it over, "I would have waited, waited to have sex." Later she added, "I think using this experience in my life to help others, I think it's a blessing. ... I'm relatable, I am a teen myself. I'm saying that there's one way to prevent it, and that's not having sex."

Read the entire article @ Bristol Palin Pitches Abstinence On Good Morning America Levi Johnston Calls It Not Realistic VIDEO

Do as I say, not as I do!!!

I'm relatable, I am a teen myself. I'm saying that there's one way to prevent it, and that's not having sex."

Evidently not

Who the hell is "Dugger" and why is she relevant?

It's you liberals that paint Bristol as "holier-than-thou". She's just a normal American like you. She makes choices that are sometimes good and sometimes bad depending on your opinion. If she is capable of supporting another child, then why should you or anyone else give a fuck!

It's not like she's a liberal welfare queen. You know, the kind of people you rally behind.
I spelled the child molesters name wrong. Honestly, you couldn't figure out who I was referring to? Even with the family values reference?
I don't think anyone cares about how Bristol wants to live her life. She can have as many kids as she wants and never get married. It is her choice and there is nothing wrong with her choice if that is what she wants.
People like me don't appreciate being lectured to and told that our family and friends and even ourselves are living bad and wrong lives or that we are not the "true Americans" because we don't live by Palin or Duggar interpretations of "family values". That is why when these lying hypocrites get caught it is important to remind others of what kind of fakes these preachers of hate are.

In 2009, Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol joined a teen pregnancy prevention nonprofit called the Candie’s Foundation. Today, the Associated Press reported that the Candie’s Foundation released its 2009 tax information, revealing that Bristol was paid a salary of $262,500.

But a closer examination of the tax form by ThinkProgress shows that the group disbursed only $35,000 in grants to actual teen pregnancy health and counseling clinics: $25,000 to the Mt. Sinai Adolescent Health Center and $10,000 to the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. View a screenshot of Bristol’s exorbitant salary below:

Bristol Palin's Nonprofit Paid Her Seven Times What It Spent On Actual Teen Pregnancy Prevention

Shazam!
That's a better payout than the Clinton foundation.

Not exactly spokesmodeling for Abstinence in this interview with CNN in 2009:

In her first interview since giving birth, the teenage daughter of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said having a child is not "glamorous," and that telling young people to be abstinent is "not realistic at all."

Bristol Palin says "everyone should just wait 10 years" to have a baby, rather than when you're young.

corner_wire_BL.gif

"It's just, like, I'm not living for myself anymore. It's, like, for another person, so it's different," Bristol Palin told Fox News' Greta Van Susteren. "And just you're up all night. And it's not glamorous at all," she said. "Like, your whole priorities change after having a baby."...

Bristol Palin Abstinence for all teens not realistic - CNN.com

Palin Says Remarks 'Out of Context'

Palin, who gave birth last December, has said earlier remarks were "taken out of context."

NYC Teens Chide Palin s Abstinence Call - ABC News

Priceless!

(quote from the same link) "I don't get it," said Raina Brot, 15, from the Beacon School in Manhattan. "She's being kind of a hypocrite."

Of course, Palin made headlines in February when she declared that abstinence is "not realistic at all." Now she says the quote was "taken out of context. ... I do think it's realistic. It's the harder choice, but it's the safest choice."

Bristol Palin Pitches Abstinence On Good Morning America Levi Johnston Calls It Not Realistic VIDEO

What a joke!!!

Since when is the current marital status of the daughter of the candidate for Vice President eight freaking years ago considered to be "current events"? Left wing hatred knows no bounds and the democrat war on women is alive and "well".
What else would you call it?

Bristol is a leading spokeswoman for abstinence in unmarried women. Her pregnancy is news

Really? She's a private citizen who is only known to the public because her mother was a candidate for Vice President in 2008.

Period.
Hardly
She is a grown woman and spokesperson for conservative causes

No, she's a young single mother who is harassed and stalked by you loons of the left.

You idiot, she was the abstinence spokesperson...a role model for young girls. smh...

For the record she is in a very committed relationship, keep in mind they are planning to get married.

Also:

Was a thumb to nose at Ben Stevens' - "In August 2001, Stevens was appointed by Democratic Governor Tony Knowles to the Alaska State Senate, after being nominated by the Republican Party of Alaska.[1] He was the Majority Leader for the 2003-2004 term, and the President for the 2005-2006 term.[2]

In July 2004, Stevens responded to a critical e-mail from a constituent with the comment, "Your [sic] just more valley trash," setting off a minor controversy among residents of the Matanuska-Susitna Valley, including former Wasilla mayor (and future Alaska Governor) Sarah Palin.[3] "Proud to Be Valley Trash" became a slogan among Mat-Su Valley residents, and Palin was photographed wearing a t-shirt with the slogan during her successful 2006 campaign for Governor of Alaska."

There's a bit of a long standing rivalry between Anchorage and Wasilla, this was part of it. And for the record, Ben Stevens was a jackass.

---

On August 31, 2006 officers with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Internal Revenue Service raided the offices of several prominent members of the Alaska Legislature. Raided were the offices of Sen. John Cowdery (R-Anchorage), Senate President Ben Stevens (R-Anchorage), Rep. Vic Kohring (R-Wasilla), Rep. Bev Masek (R-Willow), Rep. Bruce Weyhrauch (R-Juneau), Sen. Don Olson (D-Nome), and Rep. Pete Kott (R-Eagle River). The investigation involved allegations of illegal gifts to law makers from VECO.[3] Senator Olson was never charged but it was found he had turned down illegal campaign assistance.[4]

Sarah Palin is another Alaskan politician that received campaign support from VECO. The International Herald Tribune reported on September 3, 2008, "As Palin campaigned unsuccessfully in 2002 to become lieutenant governor, she received contributions from executives at VECO Corp., a powerful Alaska oil field services company." [1] The questionable donations totaled $4,500, over 10% of all her funding that year. Allen admitted that he had given executives money to be contributed in his "bonus" program though he denied knowing that the laundering was illegal.[5]

Also named in the search warrants were VECO officers Bill J. Allen, Rick Smith and Pete Leathard.

On May 7, 2007, VECO CEO Bill Allen and Vice President for Community & Government Affairs Rick Smith pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court in Anchorage to charges of extortion, bribery, and conspiracy to impede the Internal Revenue Service.[6]

In addition to the three politicians arraigned on May 4, the new court filings mention illegal payments made to a former state senator, named as "Senator B" in court documents, who received over $200,000 from VECO Corp. over several years, income which Senator B reported as "consulting fees." In the May 7 guilty pleas by Allen and Smith, they admit that the only work done by Senator B in exchange for the funds was advancing VECO's agenda in the state legislature.[6] The only former state senator who matches the information contained in court documents about Senator B is former Senator Ben Stevens (R-Anchorage), son of U.S. Senator Ted Stevens (R-Alaska). To date, Ben Stevens has not been indicted.[7] Another state senator discussed in the court documents who later pled guilty, was identified as "Senator A." He was John Cowdery.[8] On 3/12/09 ex-state representative Beverly Masek pled guilty to taking $4,000 in bribes from Allen. [9]

---

Turns out Ben didn't fall far from the tree, nor VECO who apparently owned our fucking government:

On July 24, 2007, The Wall Street Journal reported that Representative Don Young was under federal investigation for possibly taking bribes, illegal gratuities or unreported gifts from VECO.[10] Between 1996 and 2006, Young received $157,000 from VECO employees and its political action committee. In the first half of 2007, Young spent more than $250,000 of campaign contributions for legal fees.[11]

Alaska State House representatives Pete Kott, Bruce Weyhrauch and Vic Kohring were all charged with federal crimes as part of the investigation into VECO.

On May 29, 2007, the Anchorage Daily News reported that the FBI and a federal grand jury were investigating an "extensive" remodeling project at Senator Ted Stevens' home in Girdwood, Alaska. The remodeling work, organized by VECO, more than doubled the size of the home (public records show that the home is now 2,471 square feet (229.6 m2) and valued at about $441,000)[citation needed].[12] The repairs could have cost anywhere between $130,000 and 250,000, and the payments Ted Stevens paid were about $160,000. Stevens' Alaska home was raided by the FBI and IRS on July 30, 2007.[13] Stevens was indicted by a federal grand jury on July 29, 2008 on seven counts alleging that Stevens received hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts that he did not declare on his US Senate financial disclosure forms. Stevens was convicted on all seven of these charges on October 27, 2008. All the convictions were vacated on April 7, 2009 due to gross prosecutorial misconduct.

---

Sooo if you ever wonder why Alaskan's give Palin a little slack, it's because she's the only one who stood up to these guys, and wouldn't throw us under the VECO oil tanker...

I don't see Sandra Fluke getting pregnant.....isn't that what happens to "sluts"?
No, we give that bitch birth on our dime.

Looks like Bristol could have used some of that birth control

Maybe she should talk to Sandra Fluke. That abstenance stuff her mother teaches is not working
Tax payers won't be paying for Bristol. Unlike we pay for Flukes sex.

Who covers Bristols insurance?

I don't see Sandra Fluke getting pregnant.....isn't that what happens to "sluts"?
No, we give that bitch birth on our dime.

Looks like Bristol could have used some of that birth control

Maybe she should talk to Sandra Fluke. That abstenance stuff her mother teaches is not working
Tax payers won't be paying for Bristol. Unlike we pay for Flukes sex.

I may be wrong on this, I haven't done the math (sarcasm) but isn't birth control cheaper than SNAP benefits?

Forum List

Back