🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unmarried Conservative Having Another Kid

What else would you call it?

Bristol is a leading spokeswoman for abstinence in unmarried women. Her pregnancy is news

Really? She's a private citizen who is only known to the public because her mother was a candidate for Vice President in 2008.

Period.
Hardly
She is a grown woman and spokesperson for conservative causes

No, she's a young single mother who is harassed and stalked by you loons of the left.

You idiot, she was the abstinence spokesperson...a role model for young girls. smh...

Only Complete Moonbats such as yourself care about what Bristol Palin says.

I will point out hypocrisy when I see it.

Ain't it funny how a single pregnancy can convert so many liberals into religious fundies!

It's so amusing to see the Progs attack a conservative who practices behaviors they advocate.

One would think they would celebrate Bristol for her out-of-wedlock fecundity.

We don't advocate that kind of behavior, we prefer to educate our children.

In honor of the latest X Men movie Bristol Palin is naming her baby Trask.

Bristol Palin Is Pregnant With Baby No. 2 I Know This Is a Huge Disappointment - Yahoo Celebrity

Keep spittin' them out, Bris! You're a role model!

She can claim to be a conservative but she doesn't act like one.

I find it sad that she feels her pregnancy is a disappointment. She clearly isn't wanting another child, and its sad that she feels she has no option other than to give birth.

And again, the /reason/ she was the spokesperson for abstinence is in fact because she /had/ an unwed pregnancy. It was exactly what the abstinence folks wanted, a high profile someone who knew the difficulties it presented. ~ Stop being dishonest about that.

I'm quite sure that Bristol is fine with following her belief's and having the baby; it remains to be seen if she'll put it up for adoption or raise it with her boyfriend, (or even on her own if they break up.)

This kind of shit happens to people every. single. day. We just don't hear about it because it's not a media talking point. Welcome to real life problems of America. How can you blame Bristol for sharing her experiences, at the request of a "grass roots" like movement, in the hopes that others will see the difficulty and modify their behavior to avoid those difficulties?

Where are the parents? I blame it on white culture like 16 and Pregnant.

I guess this is okay according to the conservative posters on the board considering the fact they do it towards black citizens all the time.

Bristol Palin Is Pregnant With Baby No. 2 I Know This Is a Huge Disappointment - Yahoo Celebrity

Where do people get the idea that Progs have an unhealthy Palin obsession
Why are those psychos so obsessed with Bristol Palin? they haven't even met her, fucking weirdos.

They remind of that guy who stalked Jodi Foster and then shot Reagan.

There is nothing wrong with Bristol Palin getting pregnant again without being married. Millions of women do the same and are responsible single mothers

The question will be ...will she continue with her conservative views on birth control and unwed parenting
LOL.Did she tell you her views in a private phonecall or something?

That's the fucking thing with kids, you tell them a thousand times to keep their shit in their pants and they basically tell you to fuck off.

This is what happens when "everyone is a winner and no one loses" and when people don't have to accept responsibility for their own mistakes.

I don't see Bristol not accepting the consequences of her mistake's here. In fact she even stated in her tweet or w/e that she knew her family was going to be disappointed in her.

There is nothing wrong with her having sex. Yes, it does make her a hypocrite for preaching abstinence only, IMO. Why wouldn't she use protection? There is more to fear than pregnancy, such as STDs. :rolleyes-41: Most people are going to be having sex by the time they are her age. Why can't kids learn both, abstinence and safe sex, and make their own decisions. They are going to anyways. Might as well push the birth control issue.

There is nothing wrong with her having sex. Yes, it does make her a hypocrite for preaching abstinence only, IMO. Why wouldn't she use protection? There is more to fear than pregnancy, such as STDs. :rolleyes-41: Most people are going to be having sex by the time they are her age. Why can't kids learn both, abstinence and safe sex, and make their own decisions. They are going to anyways. Might as well push the birth control issue.
According to her, she didn't use birth control because she wanted to get pregnant. That takes the issue out of the hypocrite category.

It's confusing to some because the word "choice" is only used to have an abortion. Women are never supposed to exercise a choice to have an actual child.

According to her, she didn't use birth control because she wanted to get pregnant. That takes the issue out of the hypocrite category.

It's confusing to some because the word "choice" is only used to have an abortion. Women are never supposed to exercise a choice to have an actual child.

She doesn't seem to be too thrilled to be having another child, and I doubt that she had planned to have it under these particular circumstances.

She doesn't seem to be too thrilled to be having another child, and I doubt that she had planned to have it under these particular circumstances.
She said it was planned. You are projecting and substituting your feelings for hers.

This is becoming very common.

She said it was planned. You are projecting and substituting your feelings for hers.

Really? Hmm.

On her blog Thursday, the 24 year-old “Dancing with the Stars” veteran, single mother and world’s least successful spokesperson for abstinence announced that she is pregnant. In her post, Palin — whose engagement to Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer was abruptly called off last month less than a week before the day — cryptically stated that “I’m announcing this news a lot sooner than I ever expected due to the constant trolls who have nothing better to talk about!!!” Palin does not say how far along she is, nor does she sound especially psyched about this new development. “Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one,” she writes. “At the end of the day there’s nothing I can’t do with God by my side, and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace. Life moves on no matter what. So no matter how you feel, you get up, get dressed, show up, and never give up. When life gets tough, there is no other option but to get tougher. I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you….Tripp, this new baby, and I will all be fine, because God is merciful.”

Where do people get the idea that Progs have an unhealthy Palin obsession
Why are those psychos so obsessed with Bristol Palin? they haven't even met her, fucking weirdos.

They remind of that guy who stalked Jodi Foster and then shot Reagan.
Just playing the part of Forum Dumbass? Is it your turn again?

But it wasn't planned. Unless you think she believes that planning a pregnancy is a "disappointment".

Forum List

Back