Unmarried Conservative Having Another Kid

Why would a conservative have a problem with having a child when they aren't married? I'm a conservative and I sure as he'll don't care.

I asked myself that many times as single mothers were being trashed by the right.
Who made this thread about THIS single mother? A republican or democrat? Sorry, but it appears the trashing is coming from the left.
So now it's not OK to talk about how conservatives don't practice what they LITERALLY preach.

Progressives War on Women

Nope. Just pointing out more right wing hypocrisy.
You mean the kind of woman in America the left loves to defend? Whose hypocrisy?

I see the clown car is in full force.

Remind Me....what office did she run for?

You all have just lost any right to complain about liberal women being criticized....candidate or not.

i thought white people stopped having babies. why would anyone want to have kids with a (fill in the blank) in the white house, who is allowing Iran to build nuclear weapons?

i thought white people stopped having babies. why would anyone want to have kids with a (fill in the blank) in the white house, who is allowing Iran to build nuclear weapons?

What a stupid thing to say and a really lame attempt to derail the thread.

To refresh your memory, it was the Rs who sent the letter to Iran saying they could have any ole nuke they want.

Why would a conservative have a problem with having a child when they aren't married? I'm a conservative and I sure as he'll don't care.

I asked myself that many times as single mothers were being trashed by the right.
Who made this thread about THIS single mother? A republican or democrat? Sorry, but it appears the trashing is coming from the left.

So you have a problem with trashing THIS particular single mother, but the thousands who have been trashed before deserved it? How very republican of you.

Progressives War on Women

Nope. Just pointing out more right wing hypocrisy.
You mean the kind of woman in America the left loves to defend? Whose hypocrisy?

I see the clown car is in full force.

Remind Me....what office did she run for?

You all have just lost any right to complain about liberal women being criticized....candidate or not.

So it's unfair to criticize anyone unless they are a candidate for office? I'm sure Al Sharpton will be glad to hear that.

The very fact that this matter is reported on this board, shows that the poster who reported it is obsessed.

Rational people knew that the O. P. could be best accommodated at a Mental Health Facility, but now even those who probably ought to join him, should be able to see the problem.

I believe that with this case, the true source is a deep corrosive jealousy.

You guys do know that no form of birthcontrol is 100% effective right? Beyond the brthcontrol stuff why does anyone here care if she's pregnant none of us are being asked to raise or financially support the child.

So now it's not OK to talk about how conservatives don't practice what they LITERALLY preach.
Not when its coming from a place of hypocrisy.

Last edited:
She's contributing to a problem that lefties endorse. That makes her as bad as those who criticize her.

She's a normal 20-something-year-old girl. :rolleyes-41: She SHOULD have used some protection. It's the religion that makes people do illogical and silly things, hate to say it.

No. Far from normal. That entire family has been presented as an example of a particular ideology, and she took an active part in that. I don't know if she chose that for herself, or if her mother forced it on her, but she certainly took advantage of the celebrity that it offered, and she will be receive any ridicule that it earns.

She is basically a child, so you are wrong.
She is capable of pregnancy so she isn't just a child.

So you have a problem with trashing THIS particular single mother, but the thousands who have been trashed before deserved it? How very republican of you.
Nah, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back