🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unmarried Conservative Having Another Kid

There is nothing wrong with Bristol Palin getting pregnant again without being married. Millions of women do the same and are responsible single mothers

The question will be ...will she continue with her conservative views on birth control and unwed parenting

And helping others who aren't as fortunate as her who had unplanned children. I'm curious to read what the "anti help and welfare" crowd has to say. :) I know that I've been chastised and called names by several posters here for being a single mom.

Since when is the current marital status of the daughter of the candidate for Vice President eight freaking years ago considered to be "current events"? Left wing hatred knows no bounds and the democrat war on women is alive and "well".
What else would you call it?

Bristol is a leading spokeswoman for abstinence in unmarried women. Her pregnancy is news

Really? She's a private citizen who is only known to the public because her mother was a candidate for Vice President in 2008.

Period.
Hardly
She is a grown woman and spokesperson for conservative causes

No, she's a young single mother who is harassed and stalked by you loons of the left.
She is her mothers heir apparent

Being groomed to take over for Mama Grizzly

Keep having them Bristol !!! Good girl !

Hope all the Palin kids have huge families !!! Just make damn sure your partner is white !!:banana:

"Honestly, I've been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one," Sarah Palin's daughter, 24, wrote in her post. "At the end of the day there's nothing I can't do with God by my side, and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace."

Bristol was due to marry Marine Dakota Meyer in late May but canceled her Memorial Day weekend wedding about a week before. "I know God's plan is greater than anything else," she wrote at the time, "and Tripp and I are in Alaska beginning to rebuild our lives under much different circumstances than we anticipated."

Well she pulled her jebus out of the closet to mention

Bristol Palin Pregnant With Second Child I Do Not Want Any Lectures - Us Weekly

"Honestly, I've been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one," Sarah Palin's daughter, 24, wrote in her post. "At the end of the day there's nothing I can't do with God by my side, and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace."

Bristol was due to marry Marine Dakota Meyer in late May but canceled her Memorial Day weekend wedding about a week before. "I know God's plan is greater than anything else," she wrote at the time, "and Tripp and I are in Alaska beginning to rebuild our lives under much different circumstances than we anticipated."

She's just a girl who obviously doesn't know what she wants yet.

Well, that's more than the 10% of the Clinton Foundation...
In 2009, Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol joined a teen pregnancy prevention nonprofit called the Candie’s Foundation. Today, the Associated Press reported that the Candie’s Foundation released its 2009 tax information, revealing that Bristol was paid a salary of $262,500.

But a closer examination of the tax form by ThinkProgress shows that the group disbursed only $35,000 in grants to actual teen pregnancy health and counseling clinics: $25,000 to the Mt. Sinai Adolescent Health Center and $10,000 to the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. View a screenshot of Bristol’s exorbitant salary below:

Bristol Palin's Nonprofit Paid Her Seven Times What It Spent On Actual Teen Pregnancy Prevention

Shazam!

Sounds to me like she knows exactly what she wants, and she has been getting it good and hard.

I'll hazard a prediction that she doesn't go on welfare.
Hillbillies also become ******-rich. Who knows how much money they've spent on fine sparkling silverware at Walmart? I'm talkin' the good stuff.

Sarah was just fired from FoxNews last week. Didn't see any threads on that. She's not even interesting to laugh at any more. She's just going to do the rubber chicken circuit, spewing her lunatic word salads while getting ogled by fat, ugly pasty-faced Republican men, mentally reloading their spank banks.

Sounds to me like she knows exactly what she wants, and she has been getting it good and hard.

Interesting, a liberal attacking a female for making her own decisions regarding sex! :dunno: Are you for or against women being equal?

Hillbillies also become ******-rich. Who knows how much money they've spent on fine sparkling silverware at Walmart? I'm talkin' the good stuff.

Sarah was just fired from FoxNews last week. Didn't see any threads on that. She's not even interesting to laugh at any more. She's just going to do the rubber chicken circuit, spewing her lunatic word salads while getting ogled by fat, ugly pasty-faced Republican men, mentally reloading their spank banks.

Well, who started this thread? :D

Interesting, a liberal attacking a female for making her own decisions regarding sex! :dunno: Are you for or against women being equal?

I'm all for it, and this would not matter in the least if she had not presented herself as some sort of moral authority. You ever hear the old saying about stones and glass houses?

Well, who started this thread? :D
Oh, I can't help myself. The Palins are such goobers.

Forum List

Back