🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unmarried Conservative Having Another Kid

She's contributing to a problem that lefties endorse. That makes her as bad as those who criticize her.

She's a normal 20-something-year-old girl. :rolleyes-41: She SHOULD have used some protection. It's the religion that makes people do illogical and silly things, hate to say it.

No. Far from normal. That entire family has been presented as an example of a particular ideology, and she took an active part in that. I don't know if she chose that for herself, or if her mother forced it on her, but she certainly took advantage of the celebrity that it offered, and she will be receive any ridicule that it earns.

Why would a conservative have a problem with having a child when they aren't married? I'm a conservative and I sure as he'll don't care.

Why would a conservative have a problem with having a child when they aren't married? I'm a conservative and I sure as he'll don't care.

I asked myself that many times as single mothers were being trashed by the right.

She's contributing to a problem that lefties endorse. That makes her as bad as those who criticize her.

She's a normal 20-something-year-old girl. :rolleyes-41: She SHOULD have used some protection. It's the religion that makes people do illogical and silly things, hate to say it.

No. Far from normal. That entire family has been presented as an example of a particular ideology, and she took an active part in that. I don't know if she chose that for herself, or if her mother forced it on her, but she certainly took advantage of the celebrity that it offered, and she will be receive any ridicule that it earns.

She is basically a child, so you are wrong.

She has no problem dealing with the abuse progressive pigs heap on her. She's been dealing with that since she was a very young girl.

What does it take for someone to use reliable birth control? It's just a pill once a day. I thought anyone could manage to take a pill a day.

I know I did.

Bristol Palin Tweets She's Pregnant With Second Child - ABC News

Her body, her choice. :p

4371193-loling.jpg

I asked myself that many times as single mothers were being trashed by the right.
Who made this thread about THIS single mother? A republican or democrat? Sorry, but it appears the trashing is coming from the left.

What does it take for someone to use reliable birth control? It's just a pill once a day. I thought anyone could manage to take a pill a day.

I know I did.

Funny coming from one who believes women should not have choices about their own reproduction.

But hey, its not like you'll ever get anyone pregnant or actually WORK to support a child.

Blech.

I know I did.

4371193-loling.jpg

Actually it wasn't her choice to get pregnant. If you read her blog post you will see that the pregnancy wasn't planned.

Which is why I asked what does it take for her to use reliable birth control.

Why is it that you support choice when a woman carries a pregnancy to term but you say it's murder to terminate a pregnancy?

I guess you believe there's only one choice. Which if you didn't know, a choice is choosing between more than one option.

You're showing how hypocritical you are.

Forum List

Back