Unpopular opinion about Epstein

Epstein told this reporter from wash post about the utter immoral deep state and democrat party

Those crooks then tries to lie about Epstein being close to and working with Trump

They totally lie to cover up for the most immoral people ever on the planet

Trump marries his women and gives them the world.

Big difference with the immoral democrats who goes for teens and then ditches them when they get their perverted interests satisfied

///////

He led me to a large room at the rear of the house. There was an expansive table with about 20 chairs. Mr. Epstein took a seat at the head, and I sat to his left. He had a computer, a small blackboard and a phone to his right. He said he was doing some foreign-currency trading.

Behind him was a table covered with more photographs. I noticed one of Mr. Epstein with former President Bill Clinton, and another of him with the director Woody Allen. Displaying photos of celebrities who had been caught up in sex scandals of their own also struck me as odd.

///////

Yes the democrats the most immoral people on the planet

You might be right, but the evidence so far revealed (assuming it’s accurate), would dispute this.

The jail in question has dealt with many high profile prisoners, without incident. One other suicide in 40 years, supposedly. Epstein was very wealthy and people like that tend to think their lawyers can get them off, as they often do. He got off before, so he may have thought he would get off again.

The level of incompetence one is required to believe, if you believe he committed suicide, is hard to accept. They won’t release the autopsy. The warden hasn’t said a word and the MSM has yet to even bother interviewing her or even identifying her.

Add to all this the fact Epstein had damning information on many high profile assholes. We know the assholes are not above committing murder.
Interestkng little tidbit here:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/4chan-user-posted-about-jeffrey-epstein-s

Epstein worked with immoral democrat perverts

Hillary was only married to bill for political power. They both cheated on each other and approved of it

The same with the other democrat leaders

Which proves it is the democrats as the real perverts in the nation

Marriage to them is simply a power play to work their prevented interests and work their money greed

Marilyn Monroes charm has both JFK and Brother Boby chasing her. And their wives had no problem

The perverted democrats has destroyed marriage and the correct working together to raise healthy and strong kids

Forum List

Back