🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UNRWA condemns Israel's 'Christmas Eve demolitions' in the West Bank

Israel deliberately acted to make 68 human beings homeless on Christmas Eve in Palestine .

These are FACTS.

Sally cannot confront Israel's atrocities so keeps bringing up things it alleges others did somewhere else.

God knows how many babies and innocents Sally killed when she was a man in the killing fields of Vietnam..

I expect all it does here is to try to wipe out all the memories of those personal killings.

Well, I was never a killer and I have no friends who kill.

DEAL with your own demons and stop lying about others.

I oppose the act of killing in every stuation under the sun, I would kill in absolutely no circumstances.

Stop projecting your deadly hate into or onto me.

FACTS Millions were killed by you and your friends in Vietnam.

NOTHING will ever change that.

Last edited:
The world hates a one trick pony...

I certainly would hate killing babies in Vietnam to be my lifes accomplishment.

But Israel's trick is killing innocents in Palestine.

I guess they are simply two of a kind.

I wonder how many houses have been destroyed from US weapons in Vietnam and Palestine.

What is the number of innocents killed with US weapons in Vietnam and Palestine?

I actually think the world loves all of this, look at the silence.by most in the world in the face of it.

Last edited:

I wonder how many houses have been destroyed from US weapons in Vietnam and Palestine.

What is the number of innocents killed with US weapons in Vietnam and Palestine?

I actually think the world loves all of this, look at the silence.by most in the world in the face of it.

I think the world is taking notice that how on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, your friends couldn't even stop their murdering of little children along with their parents.

Christmas Eve 2013, Zionists kill a 3 year old little girl in Occupied Palestine and make 68 Palestinians homeless, to include 32 children and in this group a 5 year old paralyzed child.

Christmas Day 2013, a 3 year old child murdered by Zionists is buried.

WE all see the Zionist State's gifts to Jesus and the people of Palestine this Christmas.

Christmas Eve 2013, Zionists kill a 3 year old little girl in Occupied Palestine and make 68 Palestinians homeless, to include 32 children and in this group a 5 year old paralyzed child.

WE all see the Zionist State's gifts to Jesus and the people of Palestine this Christmas.

Notice that even here on a Middle East forum, Mrs. Sherri doesn't think it important to tell us how many little children her friends have killed during Christmas 2013.

Under the pretext of truce and allowing supplies of food, Syrian planes bombed civilians on Christmas.
Car bomb in Damascus hurt more than 30
Russia signs 12 year oil drilling deal with Syria
Just another day

Notice that even here on a Middle East forum, Mrs. Sherri doesn't think it important to tell us how many little children her friends have killed during Christmas 2013.

I have no friends killing anyone anywhere.

THAT Is another Truth this poster cannot deal with.

I do not support anyone's killing anywhere.

THE thread is addressing Israel's acts in Palestine this Christmas, Israels killing this Christmas, not aware of killing anywhere else, but if it happened, it certainly does not operate to excuse Israel's deliberate killing of a 3 year old child on Christmas Eve 2013 or deliberate acts in making 68 Palestinians homeless on Christmas Eve.

Last edited:
Under the pretext of truce and allowing supplies of food, Syrian planes bombed civilians on Christmas.
Just another day

I have no idea if what you say is true.

Regardless, Israel's killing of a 3 year old little girl remains wrong, as do Israel's acts in deliberately making 68 Palestinians homeless on Christmas Eve.

Just another day

I have no idea if what you say is true.

Regardless, Israel's killing of a 3 year old little girl remains wrong, as do Israel's acts in deliberately making 68 Palestinians homeless on Christmas Eve.

Evidently Mrs. Sherri doesn't believe that her friends would kill children and their parents. How many have your friends made homeless in Syria, Mrs. Sherri? Over a million refugees and so many are freezing while living in tents. What a Christmas they must have had!!!

I will trust Jesus to see all that is happening in Palestine in these Christmas Holidays in Palestine and keep praying that the Injustices of Occupation shall all end soon.

I doubt very much if Mrs. Sherri trusts that Jesus will see what is happening to His followers in the rest of the Middle East on these Christmas Holidays and that He hopes that the injustices that are being committed against His followers will end.

Israel was retaliating for rockets launched from gaza.
Israel did not aim to kill a child, but those firing the rockets didn't care they were endangering civilians when they fired on Israel.
The Bedouin dwellings in the WB had been dismantled already in the last two weeks, it was not a legal bedouin designated land and they had no permits.
Again you make this about christian christmas when for most people there it was just a yawm ath-thulaathaa', a tuesday.
You are aware that the date of Christmas has nothing to do with Jesus, don't you? Even the Pope has dispelled that myth. It is a nice festive celebration cloaked in love and good will, but it belongs to another god entirely. One far older than Jesus, and that the Jesus closely parallels, but then there are several gods that all have similar narratives.
Bedouin everywhere are adapting to planned communities. Better for them, better for the states that provide services, better for the economy. Why the condemnation against Israel when every other nation in the region has moved or is moving their bedouin? They can't migrate across borders anymore, that was ending even before the fall of the Ottoman. You should be more concerned about them living in slum conditions than in getting them to move in proper legal housing.

Israel deliberately acted to make 68 human beings homeless on Christmas Eve in Palestine .

These are FACTS.

Sally cannot confront Israel's atrocities so keeps bringing up things it alleges others did somewhere else.

God knows how many babies and innocents Sally killed when she was a man in the killing fields of Vietnam..

I expect all it does here is to try to wipe out all the memories of those personal killings.

Well, I was never a killer and I have no friends who kill.

DEAL with your own demons and stop lying about others.

I oppose the act of killing in every stuation under the sun, I would kill in absolutely no circumstances.

Stop projecting your deadly hate into or onto me.

FACTS Millions were killed by you and your friends in Vietnam.

NOTHING will ever change that.

Yes, Mrs. Sherri, God knows how many your friends have been killing in the Middle East for years and years. Here is Mrs. Sherri blabbering away on a Middle East forum, and she has nothing to say about the over 115,000 people who were killed just in the Syrian Civil War alone nor does she have anything to say about the million plus refugees. Maybe it is Mr. Lucifier who puts these demons in Mrs. Sherri's mind I think the readers can see how mentally sick Mrs. Sherri is by claiming that I was a man in Vietnam. Can you tell me, Mrs. Sherri, when I changed into a woman? I don't think that even if I had that transgender operation, I would have been able to give birth to three kids. Say, what's going on in your town for kids to do during their Christmas break from school when their mothers are busy running around the Internet?

Give it a rest. Sane people realize that the Israeli military does not have rules to target children. Meanwhile, Mrs. Sherri conveniently overlooks the 7,000 plus children killed by her friends in Syria. Maybe Mrs. Sherri, since she is so involved in different killings now, can tell us about the 2 million plus Christians murdered by her friends in the Sudan, the millions of Christians murdered by her friends in Nigeria, and the 3 million (mainly Hindus) killed by her friends in Bangladesh. This certainly happened after the Vietnam War, but apparently Mrs. Sherri doesn't concern herself with these murders because her friends committed them.

I certainly would not like to identify myself with a people that hands out prizes
to people specifically for slitting the throats of infants in their cribs -----poor sherri

ISRAEL/GAZA: OPERATION "CAST LEAD": 22 DAYS OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

Israel/Gaza: Operation "Cast Lead": 22 days of death and destruction

Download:*PDF

Israel/Gaza: Operation "Cast Lead": 22 days of death and destruction | Amnesty International

Cast Lead - 22 days of Israeli defensive operations.

Just ignore her . She says nothing about teaching her " Sunday School Class " :lol: about their refusal to recognize Israel or what Muslims are doing to Christians . Consider the source

Israel was retaliating for rockets launched from gaza.
Israel did not aim to kill a child, but those firing the rockets didn't care they were endangering civilians when they fired on Israel.
The Bedouin dwellings in the WB had been dismantled already in the last two weeks, it was not a legal bedouin designated land and they had no permits.
Again you make this about christian christmas when for most people there it was just a yawm ath-thulaathaa', a tuesday.
You are aware that the date of Christmas has nothing to do with Jesus, don't you? Even the Pope has dispelled that myth. It is a nice festive celebration cloaked in love and good will, but it belongs to another god entirely. One far older than Jesus, and that the Jesus closely parallels, but then there are several gods that all have similar narratives.
Bedouin everywhere are adapting to planned communities. Better for them, better for the states that provide services, better for the economy. Why the condemnation against Israel when every other nation in the region has moved or is moving their bedouin? They can't migrate across borders anymore, that was ending even before the fall of the Ottoman. You should be more concerned about them living in slum conditions than in getting them to move in proper legal housing.

The cold blooded murder by Israel of a 3 year old child on Christmas Eve had nothing to do with rockets, what preceded it was an Israeli trespassing in Gaza being killed. He had no business inside Gaza.

Bedouin Palestinians in the West Bank live on Palestinian land, Israel has no sovereignty rights to any land in the Occupied West Bank. The demolitions that made 68 Palestinians homeless were unlawful under international law.

YOU acting as if land thefts are a good thing for Palestinians whose land is being stolen and homes destroyed is pathetic.

You deserve your land to be stolen in the same way, I expect you would not be saying that was a good thing.

AS far as Christmas goes, it exists and is on December 25 , no matter how much you hate Christmas existing or hate Christians or hate Jesus.

GET over yourself, the world was not created for Zionists alone.

Others live here too.

Last edited:
I will trust Jesus to see all that is happening in Palestine in these Christmas Holidays in Palestine and keep praying that the Injustices of Occupation shall all end soon.

I doubt very much if Mrs. Sherri trusts that Jesus will see what is happening to His followers in the rest of the Middle East on these Christmas Holidays and that He hopes that the injustices that are being committed against His followers will end.

I trust Jesus, it is sad you do not.

ISRAEL/GAZA: OPERATION "CAST LEAD": 22 DAYS OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

Israel/Gaza: Operation "Cast Lead": 22 days of death and destruction

Download:*PDF

Israel/Gaza: Operation "Cast Lead": 22 days of death and destruction | Amnesty International

Just ignore her . She says nothing about teaching her " Sunday School Class " :lol: about their refusal to recognize Israel or what Muslims are doing to Christians . Consider the source

Who cares what a proud baby killer says about anything? Consider the source.

Scum will be scum..

Who cares what a proud baby killer says about anything? Consider the source.

Scum will be scum..

And who cares what a proud friend of those in the Middle East who are busy murdering babies and their parents. Well, scum will be scum since 7,000 plus children in Syria is apparently not high enough for her yet to even consider what is happening there to Muslims and Christians.

Forum List

Back