Unsealed FISA court ruling shows 85% of Obama's FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA searches were illegal prov...

Unsealed FISA Court Ruling Shows 85% of Obama’s FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA Searches Were Illegal and Illegally Provided to Government Outsiders - Tea Party News
(Gateway Pundit) – A Report was released in April of 2017 that received no publicity until recently.

The report was a ruling on the results of an investigation or audit into FISA searches made by Obama’s FBI and DOJ during Obama’s time in office.

The report shows Obama’s FBI and DOJ participated in widespread criminal searches and criminal sharing of data with non authorized entities outside of government.

View attachment 174224
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be a day to celebrate if we could actually put this pos most hated President in history behind bars. We know that won't happen though because everyone up in the Elite league don't get sentenced , prosecuted they area all related they all run the show so they always cover up for each other.

But oh if you or I did even one thing these losers have done we would be looking at the death pentality.

Why Chelsea Manning was Obama's pawn they didn't just let her go for the hell of it.
Hey, look at what the gatewaypundit left out of their article....

That the warrants were consistent with the requirements of the 4th Amendment...

Once again, MindWars proves to be an idiot, duped by fake news from the gatewaypundit.

:dance:

Hey look at how fkn stupid you are a.h. it is a " GOV" site idiot...... FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME ONE CAN NOT FALISIFY A GOV WEB SITE IS IT A FELONY TOP LEVEL FELON JACKASS GAEWD DAM YOU LIBERALS ARE FKN RETARDED BEYOND REPAIR OR HOPE DID YOU MISS WHERE IT SAYS " GOV" A.H. DID YOU ACTUALLY TYPE . WWW.DH.GOV AH.................

View attachment 174563
Aww, you poor, deranged, nut. I know it’s from a .gov site because unlike you, I linked to that .gov site. And my link states clearly that the conclusion of that was the warrants were consistent with the requirements of the 4th Amendment. Says so right there...

IDIOT

View attachment 174568

DNI Coats Directs Intelligence Agencies To Review Tet Offensive-related Documents for Declassification, Release

GO TO THE WEB SITE REJECT
Moron... where do you think my link goes to...??

Unsealed FISA Court Ruling Shows 85% of Obama’s FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA Searches Were Illegal and Illegally Provided to Government Outsiders - Tea Party News
(Gateway Pundit) – A Report was released in April of 2017 that received no publicity until recently.

The report was a ruling on the results of an investigation or audit into FISA searches made by Obama’s FBI and DOJ during Obama’s time in office.

The report shows Obama’s FBI and DOJ participated in widespread criminal searches and criminal sharing of data with non authorized entities outside of government.

View attachment 174224
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be a day to celebrate if we could actually put this pos most hated President in history behind bars. We know that won't happen though because everyone up in the Elite league don't get sentenced , prosecuted they area all related they all run the show so they always cover up for each other.

But oh if you or I did even one thing these losers have done we would be looking at the death pentality.

Why Chelsea Manning was Obama's pawn they didn't just let her go for the hell of it.

Once again, MindWars proves to be an idiot, duped by fake news from the gatewaypundit.

Hey look at how fkn stupid you are a.h. it is a " GOV" site idiot...... FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME ONE CAN NOT FALISIFY A GOV WEB SITE IS IT A FELONY TOP LEVEL FELON JACKASS GAEWD DAM YOU LIBERALS ARE FKN RETARDED BEYOND REPAIR OR HOPE DID YOU MISS WHERE IT SAYS " GOV" A.H. DID YOU ACTUALLY TYPE . WWW.DH.GOV AH.................

View attachment 174563
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

NO IT'S IGNORANT FKN A.H LIKE YOU , WHICH MOST PPL DON'T EVEN LIKE PATHETIC LOSERS LIKE YOU THAT'S WHAT MAKE YOU A FKN MORON YOU HAVE TO BE A POS TO GET ATTENTION......

YOU DON'T LIKE I CAN PROVE YOUR PATHETIC ASS WRONG STUPID ASS FK
You really should calm down before that aneurysm pops.

:itsok:

View attachment 174224

View attachment 174563
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

NO IT'S IGNORANT FKN A.H LIKE YOU , WHICH MOST PPL DON'T EVEN LIKE PATHETIC LOSERS LIKE YOU THAT'S WHAT MAKE YOU A FKN MORON YOU HAVE TO BE A POS TO GET ATTENTION......

YOU DON'T LIKE I CAN PROVE YOUR PATHETIC ASS WRONG STUPID ASS FK

He's citing the document on the website, MW. You're literally ignoring your own source.

And holy shit, dude. Take a breath.

This is evidence of abuses going on for quite some time. And which occurred within the same time of the fisa’s acquired within the memo.
If you don’t think this is important, just because of the date, just because it isn’t directly related to the memo, what can I say?
See post #16
Yup. MW has egg all over his face. Which is why he's now spamming irrelevant documents.

Just last week he informed us that Alex Jones was releasing the secret 4 page 'Nunes memo' on the Infowars website. What was actually released was this exact 99 page court ruling from April of last year that was public.

The only part of "The Secret Memo" that MW got right.....was "The"

Again, this court ruling was released in April of 2017. It is neither the Nunes Memo nor is it secret. But instead a public court document that was discussed extensively in the media last year.

It is not the same time period. The time period in question is 2015. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Nunes Memo.

MW fraudulently claimed this 99 public court ruling from last year WAS the 4 page secret Nunes memo.

It is the epitome of how the Obama regime abused the FISA warrants, jack ass.

Good God, grow a fucking brain why dont ya?
A libtard wouldn't know what to do with a brain.

View attachment 174224

View attachment 174563
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

Self portraits are always funny.

upload_2018-2-2_16-3-54.png

Oh the DROLL filled LEFT TARDS who are so beyond clueless.......... and unless you check around you won't find the link azz hats.

upload_2018-2-2_16-6-39.png

View attachment 174224

View attachment 174563
Aww, you poor, deranged, nut. I know it’s from a .gov site because unlike you, I linked to that .gov site. And my link states clearly that the conclusion of that was the warrants were consistent with the requirements of the 4th Amendment. Says so right there...

IDIOT

View attachment 174568

DNI Coats Directs Intelligence Agencies To Review Tet Offensive-related Documents for Declassification, Release

I don't pay attention to you MORON....

View attachment 174224

View attachment 174563
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

Self portraits are always funny.
So are idiots who stretch their mighty wit to its absolute limits just to come up with the equivalent of, I know you are but what am I?

View attachment 174563

IDIOT

View attachment 174568

I don't pay attention to you MORON....
LOLOL

Your posts to me belie your bluff.

Forum List

Back