Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Timely from their discovery, dope.
hahah timely once it was discovered he was hiding them for over a decade??? and moreover, no he hasn't....more nad more continue to be found...... hahahhahhahahhhahhahahaa

geez, that's some weird logic.....

hahah timely once it was discovered he was hiding them for over a decade??? and moreover, no he hasn't....more nad more continue to be found...... hahahhahhahahhhahhahahaa

geez, that's some weird logic.....
Discovery is typically required before they can be returned, dope.

But POTUS have super secrete magic declassification powers, remember Trump? Biden can make them de classified retroactively, say back to 1990. Trump faithful were saying not long ago Trump could just think about declassifying stuff and boom, it done. Course I don't believe this, but let's try to be consistent.
Biden did not have the power to make them declassified. Why aren't you getting this?

haha it’s not timely when the thief gets caught with the stolen items years later…and returns them.
Derp…
Gets caught by whom?
The guys hired to manage the documents?

Like this guy?

There's a huge difference between what trump did on purpose and what Biden ? Or his staff did with misplaced documents that were immediately returned upon discovery. And no I'm not upset about Biden, he's totally cooperating. Something trump NEVER did.

You're a hack, nothing more. Biden should be completely investigated by a Non Partisan entity.

What government did Antifa attack?
City Government you asinine fool.The most important part
of Government.No one has to even Go to D.C. in their lifetime
to be successful,Happy or prosperous.In Fact,if our founders were around
today they would demand a change of Government.They would make Farmers
more crucial to a vibrant and healthy Society than any these worthless
Pols and bureaucrats.
My Proof.The Amish,Mennonites,Quakers { Richard Nixon's Parents }
All self-made and governing.
This pack of spoiled Brats { only one Antifa arrested over the weekend
at their Georgia Protest was From Georgia.} Just one. Most are flown in.
There was not one fire set on January 6th ... moron boy.
Not one firearm used.Basically the only weapons were the ones
that got hyped like Bear spray.

Forum List

Back