Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Because you keep asserting so, dope.

Show me one piece of information that shows Biden did this personally and deliberately.
Thanks for confirming what I’ve been saying since yesterday…
No one in the Classified Documents Division is doing their job.
Of course when I posted this yesterday 1,000 times, you didn’t chime I because that’s in Trump’s favor.

Thanks for confirming what I’ve been saying since yesterday…
No one in the Classified Documents Division is doing their job.
Of course when I posted this yesterday 1,000 times, you didn’t chime I because that’s in Trump’s favor.
You’ve said nothing. Per usual.

Derp…
The people who found them, dope.
oh did they have security clearances? The report states it was a personal attorney, that found the top secret information in a folder labeled "personal" and he/she called the NA right away. And he/she was hired not with managing the documents, but packing the office.

And what was your point dumbass?
I know this is difficult. My point is Trump cannot magically declare stuff declassified. Neither can BIden or Pence. But...if Trump can, BIden can, and raise him one by declaring it declassified back to 1990 whenever it was. The point is to point out the stupidity of the Trumpsters magical thinking about Trump telepathically declassifying documents.

I know this is difficult. My point is Trump cannot magically declare stuff declassified. Neither can BIden or Pence. But...if Trump can, BIden can, and raise him one by declaring it declassified back to 1990 whenever it was. The point is to point out the stupidity of the Trumpsters magical thinking about Trump telepathically declassifying documents.
It’s obvious the entire Classified Documents area is a farce.

A sitting president has the authority to declassify anything I guess you it's something like magic.

oh did they have security clearances? The report states it was a personal attorney, that found the top secret information in a folder labeled "personal" and he/she called the NA right away. And he/she was hired not with managing the documents, but packing the office.
Derp…

Forum List

Back