Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

A sitting president has the authority to declassify anything I guess you it's something like magic.
Biden is the sitting POTUS, so he has the magic too. Just like Trump. I am getting tired of discussing the obvious with you. Biden, Trump and Pence should all be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But you cannot say that, because to the Trump faithful, he is not a politician, he is a cult leader.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
City Government you asinine fool.The most important part
of Government.No one has to even Go to D.C. in their lifetime
to be successful,Happy or prosperous.In Fact,if our founders were around
today they would demand a change of Government.They would make Farmers
more crucial to a vibrant and healthy Society than any these worthless
Pols and bureaucrats.
My Proof.The Amish,Mennonites,Quakers { Richard Nixon's Parents }
All self-made and governing.
This pack of spoiled Brats { only one Antifa arrested over the weekend
at their Georgia Protest was From Georgia.} Just one. Most are flown in.
There was not one fire set on January 6th ... moron boy.
Not one firearm used.Basically the only weapons were the ones
that got hyped like Bear spray.

What city government?

Biden is the sitting POTUS, so he has the magic too. Just like Trump. I am getting tired of discussing the obvious with you. Biden, Trump and Pence should all be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But you cannot say that, because to the Trump faithful, he is not a politician, he is a cult leader.
Biden wasn't a sitting president at the time

It’s in the news!!!!
Are you saying CNN is lying?!!
CNN not " Lying " is like a major Movie Theatre not being
able to offer popcorn .Especially during Matinee attractions.
Or like going to a Rodeo where major league asswipes
claim Cowboy hats are deemed too sensitive given Covid
protocols.
The Reverse of Americanism.
Know your Enemy.It's Not Americanism and the Right.

Why would they all be charged? The only one found stealing documents and trying to keep them so far is Trump.

oh did they have security clearances? The report states it was a personal attorney, that found the top secret information in a folder labeled "personal" and he/she called the NA right away. And he/she was hired not with managing the documents, but packing the office.
So, you have managing, then packing, and so far, no one has said or claimed Biden did either one. There in lies your problem. When things were found, Biden and Pence gave them back. There is no crime there. Negligent staff maybe, but no crime.

Why would they all be charged? The only one found stealing documents and trying to keep them so far is Trump.
They all had the documents where they were not supposed to. That should be the same charge for all of them. After that things like cooperation and motivation could be taken into consideration. But they all committed the same crime.

So, you have managing, then packing, and so far, no one has said or claimed Biden did either one. There in lies your problem. When things were found, Biden and Pence gave them back. There is no crime there. Negligent staff maybe, but no crime.
A career politician doesn’t know the law…cool!

They all had the documents where they were not supposed to. That should be the same charge for all of them. After that things like cooperation and motivation could be taken into consideration. But they all committed the same crime.
Negative! You can only be charged by way of intent and or knowledge. That can only be proven in Trumps case.

Forum List

Back