Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

That's not an argument for a case. You are struggling. Your shoes are ugly too. Try again.
Bullshit…
Biden is sane and broke the law or he’s been senile for 10 years.
There are only 2 doors to choose from.

Read all the posts and get back to me with the reason I posted several dozen times but Liberals are too mentally ill to admit it.
Slick, it doesn't matter. For the law to apply to Biden and Pence, you must prove knowledge and intent. Folks, this isn't complicated. The Biden haters need to clean the snot out of their eye balls and off their keyboard. You're looking really stupid.

They all had the documents where they were not supposed to. That should be the same charge for all of them. After that things like cooperation and motivation could be taken into consideration. But they all committed the same crime.
Bzzzzzzzzzt. Wrong answer.

Trumps documents were secured in a facility protected by the Secret Service.

Slick, it doesn't matter. For the law to apply to Biden and Pence, you must prove knowledge and intent. Folks, this isn't complicated. The Biden haters need to clean the snot out of their eye balls and off their keyboard. You're looking really stupid.
Biden was a senator…intent.
What was Trump’s intent?

Where is the intent? Senator? Stupid answrer, try again.

Trump purposely kept additional documents while claiming he returned them all, and that was for a year and a half. He claimed they were his, and they were not. Intent proven.
Why would a senator need Classified Documents without the knowledge of other members of Congress?
All your ad hominems mean zilch.

Why would a senator need Classified Documents without the knowledge of other members of Congress?
All your ad hominems mean zilch.
We already explained all that in detail. I'm sorry that vegetating brains aren't keeping up.

Look in the mirror.
Have you ever noticed you’re never on the winning side of a discussion?
I noticed the rest of your ilk took a back seat. I think it's time you did the same. You have no where to go but into the rabbit hole. Everything has been explained and hashed out. It's why they won't be coming back as long as i stay. The sneak back later pretending everything that was explained never existed.

Forum List

Back