Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

I noticed the rest of your ilk took a back seat. I think it's time you did the same. You have no where to go but into the rabbit hole. Everything has been explained and hashed out. It's why they won't be coming back as long as i stay. The sneak back later pretending everything that was explained never existed.
if you read every post, you will find they took a back seat because I’m kicking the shit out of every Liberal I encounter on this Thread.

Yep, I sure did, and it will stick. Guarantee!
You revealed how stupid you are.
How did anyone take a Classified Document without anyone knowing it?
Why is Biden shocked that he has these documents and Trump knows he has them?

You revealed how stupid you are.
How did anyone take a Classified Document without anyone knowing it?
Why is Biden shocked that he has these documents and Trump knows he has them?
You revealed how stupid you are. And yet, you are the one still asking questions that were already answered.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So, you have managing, then packing, and so far, no one has said or claimed Biden did either one. There in lies your problem. When things were found, Biden and Pence gave them back. There is no crime there. Negligent staff maybe, but no crime. This cat keeps running in circles. What a bore.

So, you have managing, then packing, and so far, no one has said or claimed Biden did either one. There in lies your problem. When things were found, Biden and Pence gave them back. There is no crime there. Negligent staff maybe, but no crime. This cat keeps running in circles. What a bore.
More like terrified document staff members.
It’s obvious you never worked in such an environment.
I have and this shit never happens.
If it does, someone gets fired.

Don't laugh, debate son. How is it wrong?

I've seen no one from any news outlet or law enforcement dispute the claims by those being investigated.
I think it’s cool that you watch Left Wing news.
Right Wing news, YouTube and TikTok are not so kind.
Keep watching CNN.

More like terrified document staff members.
It’s obvious you never worked in such an environment.
I have and this shit never happens.
If it does, someone gets fired.
This is not an argument once again. It shows just how weak you are. Fire someone? Really? Gosh I never thought about that.

Forum List

Back