Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

If they have any shred of brain cells left they will not indict him

That deer in the headlights look Garland had this week gives me a little hope that they know they stepped in it big this time

It appears Garland has painted Trump into a corner

The laws Trump broke are quite specific without much wiggle room

How can you violate the laws governing classified information if the information isn’t classified?

If Trump can prove it was declassified, he is in the clear
If he thinks he can just pronounce them unclassified without telling anyone…..he is in trouble

If Trump can prove it was declassified, he is in the clear
If he thinks he can just pronounce them unclassified without telling anyone…..he is in trouble
Sure. I don't know EXACTLY what the process is when a President declassifies something though. I don't believe that anyone on this board has any clue about that process either.

Given all that's gone on with this particular individual it feels like an overreach, but we will see.

That you think carelessness is a defense here is astounding
Wasnt that essentially Hilary's defense? She didnt know, She didnt like using the Government provided device, She didnt like having 2 devices, It wasnt intentional? Im not saying one is the same as the other but I also dont remember you being on here calling for her head.

Sure. I don't know EXACTLY what the process is when a President declassifies something though. I don't believe that anyone on this board has any clue about that process either.

Given all that's gone on with this particular individual it feels like an overreach, but we will see.

Top Secret information is info that is a severe danger to this country if our enemies get their hands on it

If Trump unilaterally declassified it, he is saying it no longer is necessary to keep it from our enemies

Do you think there would be no record that it had been done?

Forum List

Back