Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Wasnt that essentially Hilary's defense? She didnt know, She didnt like using the Government provided device, She didnt like having 2 devices, It wasnt intentional? Im not saying one is the same as the other but I also dont remember you being on here calling for her head.
Was Hillary hiding national defense docs and refusing to return them?

Nope

If Trump can prove it was declassified, he is in the clear
Actually not:

'As the New York Times points out, none of the statutes cited in the warrant rely on whether the records were classified or not. The search warrant signed by the Florida magistrate judge entails items "illegally possessed in violation of 18 U.S.C. § § 793, 2071, or 1519."

That first code, Section 793, and more commonly known as the Espionage Act, applies to defense information. It applies, for instance, to material illegally removed "from its proper place of custody" or that is lost, stolen or destroyed.

The next statute, Section 2071, bans concealing, removing, mutilating or destroying records filed with U.S. courts. And the final one, Section 1519, prohibits concealing, destroying or mutilating records to obstruct or influence an investigation.'

Consequently, this back-and-forth with conservatives as to whether the documents were de-classified or not is meaningless and irrelevant – Trump is still in legal jeopardy.

What will happen if Trump is prosecuted for illegally possessing Top Secret Documents?

I doubt if he would see jail time
He will probably plead guilty to a Felony and receive fines and probation

As a condition he would be barred from accessing classified information and as a convicted Felon barred from seeking the Presidency

What we see is an FBI raid in which an anti-Trump judge allowed a warrant to search anywhere and everywhere, with the papers being taken limited to….get this….those created between the first day of Trump’s presidency and the last.

The search was in violation of Trump’s 4th Amendment rights. And the idiot Dems didn’t think this through. Even if they manage to convince useful idiots that Trump was in violation of the Espionage Act (what a joke….considering the FBI is protecting Hunter and his connection to the Big Guy), there will be such a swelling of outrage for what our government has become under Dems that DeSantis will win every state, possibly excluding NY and CA.

IOW, the Dems have just sealed a win for the Republican in 2024, and also an even stronger win in the midterms.

Wow, it is fun to watch you guys flail when your boy has been caught with his dick in the wringer.

That would not even come close to warranting a 30-person raid on his home during which they went through Melania's clothes.

That would depend upon what documents were there, which I keep saying.

Trump didn't even do this; there is no way he went through boxes of documents before he moved. He is just not a detail man like this.

Which is the biggest problem of all. He just willy nilly declassified things without even knowing what they were. This is a huge problem even if it were not illegal.

Can you honestly tell me you would not care in the least if Biden did the exact same thing?

That would depend upon what documents were there, which I keep saying.

Which is the biggest problem of all. He just willy nilly declassified things without even knowing what they were. This is a huge problem even if it were not illegal.

Can you honestly tell me you would not care in the least if Biden did the exact same thing?

Not applicable for Biden. Look, his son is running deals for the "big guy" and you and all your friends have no problem with that. Selling out our nation day and night, meh. But maybe Trump didn't go through all the documents--OH NOES

This is why we're done. I don't care what you think about it. I'm telling you how it is. People will only put up with injustice for so long

What will happen if Trump is prosecuted for illegally possessing Top Secret Documents?

I doubt if he would see jail time
He will probably plead guilty to a Felony and receive fines and probation

As a condition he would be barred from accessing classified information and as a convicted Felon barred from seeking the Presidency
Prohibited from holding public office again being the most important consequence.

Prohibited from holding public office again being the most important consequence.
That would be the worst possible outcome. It would only add more fuel to the reactionary, populist fire. It would ensure the White House for Desantis - or someone like him.

That would be the worst possible outcome. It would only add more fuel to the reactionary, populist fire. It would ensure the White House for Desantis - or someone like him.

Um.

What?

You think after something like that there would be a standard election?

That's...optimistic.

Not applicable for Biden.

Why not? If you are ok with Trump doing it, you have to be ok with every future POTUS doing it.

This is why we're done. I don't care what you think about it.

And this is different how?

I'm telling you how it is. People will only put up with injustice for so long

Yes, I know you are telling me how it is in your tiny little bubble. Good news for the rest of us is that it is just that, a tiny bubble

Forum List

Back