Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

There would not:

‘It's not the case that a president can declassify documents with just verbal instructions. His instruction to declassify a given document would first be memorialized in a written memo, usually drafted by White House counsel, which he would then sign.

Typically, the leadership of the agency or agencies with equities in the document would be consulted and given an opportunity to provide their views on the declassification decision. As the ultimate declassification authority, however, the president can decide to override any objections they raise.

Once a final decision is made, and the relevant agency receives the president's signed memo, the physical document in question would be marked — the old classification level would be crossed out — and the document would then be stamped, "Declassified on X date" by the agency in question.’ ibid

And yet again – it doesn’t make any difference whether the documents were de-classified or not with regard to Trump being in legal jeopardy.
It does make a difference in whether a former President would be prosecuted …..that is the reality

However, if Trump is claiming those documents were declassified, he had better be able to provide the paperwork

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
YOU folks are beyond redemption

This involves national defense. There was NO reason for that material to be there. There was no reason to hide it and not return it when first demanded.

Fucking incredible that you still defend this

I doubt anyone would mark documents Trump is taking home Top Secret just for yucks and giggles.
Marking a document Top Secret involves more than just hitting it with a rubber stamp saying TOP SECRET

If those documents were somehow declassified, Trump is in the clear. But there needs to be a paper trail of the declassification.

I personally cannot imagine a situation where information that is so sensitive to our nations safety that it was marked TOP SECRET would now be unclassified in a matter of months
Knock down to SECRET? Maybe

But releasable to our enemies?
INCONCEIVABLE
I heard on NBC news that it doesn't matter if they were declassified. The DOJ could still hold him criminally responsible. Doesn't matter how loudly his cult screams...if he is indicted...a court will decide his fate. The repubs know that. They are just playing politics for November.

It does make a difference in whether a former President would be prosecuted …..that is the reality

However, if Trump is claiming those documents were declassified, he had better be able to provide the paperwork
He won't be able too. I think the FBI and the DOJ already know what he did and didn't do. The search is evidence of that in my opinion.

Real Simple...

Media, Democrats and left elected officials on the news Hillary had her staff - literally - use hammers to bust up their cell phones, sent servers to private companies with no security clearance to delete data knowing there might be an investigation into this....

View attachment 681890

Media, Democrats and left elected officials on the news that the FBI served a warrant and we don't have any idea beside speculation what was there....

View attachment 681892
Yes we do;

Trump needs to put up or shut up about what he knows. And if he won't say anything, lock his sorry ass up.

Yep, they got him, stick a fork in him he is done, yep they have known about it for two
years , Trump left them sitting out on his coffee table. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
If they were on the coffee table, why didn't he give them all those documents the first time?

You sound very much like you want violence.

Gonna raid the nearest FBI office?

That was just tried and it didn’t turn out well
That is what they really want. Most are cowards and won't do it, but a few will. They want power and control to dismantle Democracy. They truly have lost their minds.

Or,

"We will tell you if you can vote, and also who to vote for. That's democracy."

As I said. You cannot share a nation with these people. Lincoln said, "A house divided cannot stand." (quoting Jesus) We're not even a 'house'. Anymore. Half of us is a yacht and the other half is a biodome on Mars or something.

It's over. I'm so sad. But it's over. It will take a while to unravel. But still.
We will tell you if you can vote, and also who to vote for. That's democracy." How is that Democracy?

We aren't a house because of your own choosing. Democrats still want Democracy, which is the same house we had, minus Republicans trying to tear it down. This "divided house" thing is of your own making. After Obama, the Right went ape shit crazy.

Forum List

Back