Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

He lost the last election to a corpse and is now a confirmed traitor so you’re saying that MAGA losers are gonna get undecided and democrats to flip over? Bwahahaha. You can’t vote harder or more cuz you are pissed. You’re outnumbered thank God.
The American people don't like bullies.

If the docs were in fact declassified then no they really don’t. I’m not say whether they were or weren’t but you cant be guilty of taking or destroying classified material if the material isn’t classified.
But….but…but….libs are swooning because declassification does not remove the Top Secret moniker they are clinging to

The warrant allows search and seizure of any documents created during Trump’s ENTIRE four years. That is the type of broad sweeping fishing expeditions disallowed.
The Presidential Records Act cover all 4 years of his term, so course the warrent needs to cover that.

There were additional steps to take before a massive sea, air, and land raid was carried out. The whole thing was such an overreach that it is backfiring. Why didn’t they do the same thing on Hillary’s house? Oh right….Dem double stamdards.
As far as I recall, Clinton's charge involve electronic media stored in a server, not paper records, so why would they need to search her home?

She complied with with subpeonas and testified under oath for hours.

Has Trump done any of that? There is your double standard.

The FBI has had in its possession Hunter‘s laptop for more than two years, and lied about it being “Russian disinformation” to help Biden win.

They didn't lie about that. Until it was examined by experts, they couldn't rule out that it might be.

And we are supposed to believe that they are conducting a real investigation into Biden’s involvement with Hunter’s selling influence to foreign enemies?

The Republican controlled Congress at the time did their investigation and concluded Joe Biden hadn't done anything wrong. Hunter Biden is currently under investigation under the same team that started it under Trump.

Meanwhile I remain dumbfounded that none of you care at all the top secret material, that could damage our national security was illegally taken out of a secure location and kept, unsecured in a place where at least one potential Chinese spy had already penetrated.

The Presidential Records Act cover all 4 years of his term, so course the warrent needs to cover that.

As far as I recall, Clinton's charge involve electronic media stored in a server, not paper records, so why would they need to search her home?

She complied with with subpeonas and testified under oath for hours.

Has Trump done any of that? There is your double standard.

They didn't lie about that. Until it was examined by experts, they couldn't rule out that it might be.

The Republican controlled Congress at the time did their investigation and concluded Joe Biden hadn't done anything wrong. Hunter Biden is currently under investigation under the same team that started it under Trump.

Meanwhile I remain dumbfounded that none of you care at all the top secret material, that could damage our national security was illegally taken out of a secure location and kept, unsecured in a place where at least one potential Chinese spy had already penetrated.
Has Trump been charged and arrested yet?

Unbelievable. y'all keep saying Trump is a traitor, a thief, etc, so why hasn't he been arrested?
I haven't said that.

As to whether he is charged with anything that depends on what the finds he had and whether it is enough to warrent pressing charges on a former president.

Desantis is worse for democrats cuz he isn’t stupid and he’s worse on his positions as a true believer… Trump was just selling he didn’t believe that shit.

Desantis beat a heroine addict found in a hotel with a dead hooker. Even Biden isn’t that bad so Desantis ain’t all that.
DeSantis has a brain 🧠 in other words....

I haven't said that.

As to whether he is charged with anything that depends on what the finds he had and whether it is enough to warrent pressing charges on a former president.
Which isn't gonna happen. I believe it's just a diversion and harassment.

Forum List

Back