Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Trump violated the Espionage Act. It's that simple.

Nonsense.
The fact "top secret" information was found is irrelevant.
Trump has clearance to top secret information given to him while president, and his continued possession is not at all illegal.
There could only be a problem if he was taking the only copy so that future presidents would be denied access.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Wrong.
They are essentially Trump's personal property, and totally under his jurisdiction, to do with as he pleases.
Hillary was not president, so never had that authority.
lol

At least you’re consistent at being wrong.

'As the New York Times points out, none of the statutes cited in the warrant rely on whether the records were classified or not. The search warrant signed by the Florida magistrate judge entails items "illegally possessed in violation of 18 U.S.C. § § 793, 2071, or 1519."’ ibid

That means Trump is in legal jeopardy even if all the documents were de-classified.

The agency of original classification is not the ultimate authority, the president is.

If the National Archies is sent a classified document from a former president's cabinet, they either destroy it, because they have no one to send it to, or they give it to the ex-president.
First documents are classified either directly by the president or by the head of a federal agency with classification authority. The only classified records the National Archives would have any authority over are those classified by the president.
And none of the records in question, were given original classification by the president.

Nonsense.
Trump has clearance to top secret information given to him while president, and his continued possession is not at all illegal.
There could only be a problem if he was taking the only copy so that future presidents would be denied access.
Are you going to argue with some of the highest authorities of the Constitution and the law? Are you really that stupid?

Tell me, which version do you agree with, Trump declassifying already, or the FBI planting evidence against him? It can't be both, but he claims both. Which one is it?

Nonsense.
How is it irrelevant? He's not president you idiot.

Are you going to argue with some of the highest authorities of the Constitution and the law? Are you really that stupid?

Tell me, which version do you agree with, Trump declassifying already, or the FBI planting evidence against him? It can't be both, but he claims both. Which one is it?
Hey, dick nose. Nothing classified was found. Trump can declassify whatever he wants the second he leaves office with it.

Maybe that's what Trump had in mind all along.

Selling national security secrets to the Saudi's, or Russians, or just to the highest bidder.
Could it be something as simple and pathetic as Trump trying to ‘feel presidential’ – that he was somehow ‘still president’ and entitled to possess national security and military intelligence documents?

Wrong.
Classified material is almost never stored in a safe, since no one makes safes large enough.
When I work in Top Secret sites on Top Secret documents, they typically can be left on your desktop, because the whole site is secure.
I call complete BULLSHIT !!!!

I went to a Grumman facility, where they were working on highly top secret military projects. I was read the riot act, and the floor had markings of the secure from unsecure areas of the facility. I of course was only allowed in the unsecured section. The idea of being able to leave something on your desk unsecured is a violation of every principle of security.

Oh BULLSHIT!
Trump stole U.S. secrets he thought might be useful to him in his future dealings with his handler (and pimp) Vladimir Putin....since he is no longer in a position to help Vlad directly from The Oval Office like he did for four years.

We should have listened to Hillary back in 2016 before Putin installed the lesser qualified Trump into the presidency.

If the FBI has evidence of trump's plans to sell the documents....it is over for him

He will be invisible in an orange jump suit.

I call complete BULLSHIT !!!!

I went to a Grumman facility, where they were working on highly top secret military projects. I was read the riot act, and the floor had markings of the secure from unsecure areas of the facility. I of course was only allowed in the unsecured section. The idea of being able to leave something on your desk unsecured is a violation of every principle of security.

Or unlocked in a basement of a hotel FOR A YEAR.

OMG. You’ve assigned yourself as judge, jury, and executioner - and we haven’t even seen anything yet. You honestly think Trump is going to sell secrets to Putin? The more likely scenario is that Trump had proof of the Russian Hoax the FBI agents dreamed up, and they were after it.

You must really have a set on you to accuse Trump of enriching himself by selling secrets to Russia when The Big Guy was getting rich off the bribes his coke-head son was taking in from the Commies.

SMH.

Trump can declassify

But it is more than his word …….OK my documents are now declassified, I don’t need to protect them

His order must be followed by a formal declassification process

EVERYONE who has that information must be notified it is now declassified

It didn’t happen
Neal Katyal explains how it works in detail. He can't just take it home by his lonesome and declassify by himself. These Trump goons are too stupid to understand that.

Forum List

Back