Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

What about isms are for losers, cowards, and folks who have run out of arguments. That's you.

Wrong.
You wrote, " No self respect, and a supporter of criminals. ".
And I had to point out Biden is worse than an ordinary criminal.
He put millions of innocent pot smokers in prison and prevented them from voting.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Probable cause is never established via anonymous sources stating to anonymous sources they there may be something of interest in a persons home.
That’s not evidence, it’s speculation
Wrong.

An affidavit by law enforcement is evidence establishing probable cause for a search, seizure, or arrest.

But we are talking about the documents he was sent and read, when president.
We are not talking about any new document created after he was no longer president.
Watch the video hot shot of the legal liability by Katyal. Maybe if you pay attention to his details, you'll be posting less nonsense.

Wrong.
Personal property is not under any National Archies jurisdiction at all, in any way.
Most foreign official gifts which the President and First Lady do not retain for themselves are transferred to the National Archives by the Gift Unit, and become part of a presidential library museum collection.

And as with the Clintons, gifts and donations given to them while in the white house, have to be purchased from the white house gift office.

What happens to gifts turned over to the National Archives?
After a gift has been accepted it is stored in the National Archives while they are in-office. Once their term has ended the collection moves to a Presidential Library. Occasionally a president may not want to part with a particular item and they are given the opportunity to purchase it back at market value.

Wrong.
You wrote, " No self respect, and a supporter of criminals. ".
And I had to point out Biden is worse than an ordinary criminal.
He put millions of innocent pot smokers in prison and prevented them from voting.
You are shitting me right? Biden? When was this thread about Biden? :laughing0301:

Oh BULLSHIT!
Trump stole U.S. secrets he thought might be useful to him in his future dealings with his handler (and pimp) Vladimir Putin....since he is no longer in a position to help Vlad directly from The Oval Office like he did for four years.

We should have listened to Hillary back in 2016 before Putin installed the lesser qualified Trump into the presidency.

As bad as Trump may be, he did not "steal" any documents, and Hillary was far worse with he "Arab Spring" idea of invading every Mideast country.

Oh BULLSHIT!
Trump stole U.S. secrets he thought might be useful to him in his future dealings with his handler (and pimp) Vladimir Putin....since he is no longer in a position to help Vlad directly from The Oval Office like he did for four years.

We should have listened to Hillary back in 2016 before Putin installed the lesser qualified Trump into the presidency.

OMG. You’ve assigned yourself as judge, jury, and executioner - and we haven’t even seen anything yet. You honestly think Trump is going to sell secrets to Putin? The more likely scenario is that Trump had proof of the Russian Hoax the FBI agents dreamed up, and they were after it.

You must really have a set on you to accuse Trump of enriching himself by selling secrets to Russia when The Big Guy was getting rich off the bribes his coke-head son was taking in from the Commies.

SMH.

Wrong.

An affidavit by law enforcement is evidence establishing probable cause for a search, seizure, or arrest.

An affidavit by a law enforcement is not evidence if it has been deliberately falsified.
We do not yet know what was testified to or found.

If Trump declassifies Top Secret information he is approving its release to our enemies
Isn't that the definition of TREASON. Giving aid and comfort to our enemies.

Trumps declassification gave legal authority for all persons with access to copies of those documents (or information) to freely give them to an enemy nation. As authorized by the President of the United States.

I believe you just uncovered a case of Trump committing treason.

Katyal makes the point that I have been making the whole time. How did Trump say he declassified when he also said the evidence was planted? :spinner::spinner::spinner:The guy is throwing spaghetti up against the wall, and his ground crawling supporters follow suit. It's insane;

Last edited:
The repubs are rallying around him....they are making a big mistake. When the rest of the story comes out...it will be embarrassing to them. I always thought Trump was evil.....he is a Monster.

I don't think he's "evil". Mostly it seems he's uninformed, doesn't care to inform himself, and has an ego the size of the planet because he's had so much money for so long that he surrounds himself with people who massage his ego for a slice of the pie.

I don't think he's "evil". Mostly it seems he's uninformed, doesn't care to inform himself, and has an ego the size of the planet because he's had so much money for so long that he surrounds himself with people who massage his ego for a slice of the pie.
And that is dangerous for this country.

Forum List

Back