Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Agreed the formal process should also follow, but that did not have to happen right away.
It could have slowly been digested from the basement of Mara Lago.
Nothing illegal about that.
it has been almost two years
If Trump claims he declassified that information he needs to show it was formally done

If not……He was illegally storing Top Secret information

But we are talking about the documents he was sent and read, when president.
We are not talking about any new document created after he was no longer president.
Watch the video retard. He still can't have them at his house. Whether he classified or declassified is worth shit. Don't you get it? My God, do people need to get a drill and stick the fucking message in their heads. This ain't fucking complicated. Watch the fucking video you idiot.

References to President Obama and Hilary Clinton – deflections.

Presidents can de-classify documents through verbal authorization only – willful ignorance.

That Trump ‘de-classified’ the documents means he’s in no legal jeopardy – a lie.

Conservatives are as predictable as they are dishonest – they fill the thread with deflections, lies, and willful ignorance.
It's not a deflection. I have not mentioned anything about declassifying or any of the other shit your babbling about. I have pointed out hypocrisy. You are nothing more than a partisan hack.

Hey, dick nose. Nothing classified was found. Trump can declassify whatever he wants the second he leaves office with it.
Doesn't matter. Can't answer the question I guess? How can he claim declassification of documents, and still claim the FBI planted documents? :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:

Actually Trump should try to use the Hillary Clinton excuse. It would prove him extremely guilty. Since unlike Hillary's emails, they had no classified stamps (headers and footers) on the documents, where Trumps documents are clearly stamped Classified, Secret, Top Secret and even TS/SCI on them.

Of course Trump could claim he declassified everything in his possession, but never allowed his staff to actually change their classification.

It's just like when Trump ordered Don McGahn to fire Robert Mueller. But McGahn never fired Mueller. The Mueller firing, even though Trump had ordered it, was never carried out. The same goes for declassifying information. If those he ordered to declassify the documents, fail to do so.
They looked at a “limited sampling” of 40 emails out of 30,000 that doesn't tell anyone shit. Regardless I really don't give a crap anyway come November the Democrats shit show will end and Republicans will start a brand new shit show. Just a endless loop of Government garbage.

It's not a deflection. I have not mentioned anything about declassifying or any of the other shit your babbling about. I have pointed out hypocrisy. You are nothing more than a partisan hack.
And conservatives continue with the idiotic deflections with references to Hillary Clinton – both a red herring fallacy and a false comparison fallacy.

Conservatives are as predictable as they are dishonest – they fill the thread with deflections, lies, and willful ignorance.

All Biden needed to say was what the hell is he doing with those CLASSIFIED docs

And by the same token… boom… they are classified

it has been almost two years
If Trump claims he declassified that information he needs to show it was formally done

If not……He was illegally storing Top Secret information

There is nothing at all wrong about an ex-president storing top secret information he was given while president.
He could only have been guilty of a crime if he was depriving future presidents of the only copy of something dire.

Watch the video retard. He still can't have them at his house. Whether he classified or declassified is worth shit. Don't you get it? My God, do people need to get a drill and stick the fucking message in their heads. This ain't fucking complicated. Watch the fucking video you idiot.

Wrong.
I watched the video and it was wrong.
All presidents and ex-president have and retain classified information.
Perfectly legal.

Could it be something as simple and pathetic as Trump trying to ‘feel presidential’ – that he was somehow ‘still president’ and entitled to possess national security and military intelligence documents?
There was
No. Because he wasn't President then. He's just your average spy at that point.
I should have said the second before he leaves office for the common sense impaired.

There is nothing at all wrong about an ex-president storing top secret information he was given while president.
He could only have been guilty of a crime if he was depriving future presidents of the only copy of something dire.
Of course not
If he treats the Top Secret information in accordance with all current laws

You are guilty of a Felony if you improperly store Classified information.

Guess who signed the law?

Trump

Forum List

Back