Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

I've been informed that if they were declassified, Trump has no responsibility to mark them as otherwise.
By who, the Tooth Fairy? The reason why presidents can't keep their White House records dates back to Nixon

And he has every responsibility to keep them in Washington.

Laws have to be written, so that a fully literate adult can understand them.

False

I can enter an office in any Wall Street firm with 100 people with a Master's Degree or higher and be lucky if I encounter 5 people who are functionally literate enough to understand a well-defined project, let alone a legal document.
It's obvious you haven't ever read a Will or Personal Estate document, let alone a Mortgage document.

Stop embarrassing youeself.
0I didn't say legal document, I said law.

As in penal codes, US code, etc. which has to comport with the 6th amendment.

By who, the Tooth Fairy? The reason why presidents can't keep their White House records dates back to Nixon

And he has every responsibility to keep them in Washington.
I guess you will be calling for Barry Hussein to return the 30 MILLION he took, right?

His records were handled by the government in the proper way. Next made up conspiracy?
Your story is changing, again.

Barry didnt keep those 30 MILLION documents in Washington as you claim is required, Simp.

:oops8:

Not if they were declassified; you keep forgetting that.
As I have pointed out. Documents don't become declassified until the declassification process is completed. In simple terms, they aren't declassified until somebody stamps them declassified, indicating when and by what authority.

As I have pointed out. Documents don't become declassified until the declassification process is completed. In simple terms, they aren't declassified until somebody stamps them declassified, indicating when and by what authority.
No, they are declassified the minute a President says they are.

Doesn't matter. Trump has to sign off on any and all documents. Ask Bolton.

Not true. You don’t understand. Everyone else, for example, would need to obtain some permission to get a classified document to be declassified. Not so for the President. He IS the executive branch. If he determines that some classified document needs to be declassified, his say so suffices.

As to documents, once he has taken them to his private estate, he has lawful possession. Then, when he ceases to be President, the documents become the property of the US Government. That’s true. But negotiating who has physical custody (like for example a Presidential library) can take time. Again, the President hasn’t stolen anything just because he has simple physical possession of them.
Trump already said they were his, proving he knew they were there.
No. Someone claims he said “they’re mine.” Maybe he didn’t say any such thing. You choose to believe it. But that doesn’t make it true.

Oh, wait a minute, he said the FBI planted the documents in his home.

No; he didn’t. You’re not only gullible but you lack reading comprehension. I’m reality, all he said was that he was concerned about the possibility.
Show us the surveillance video proving that.

He didn’t say it. So he has no obligation to prove a fucking thing.
Woops, hasn't done that either. LOL! Guess he was lying about that too.
You guess wrong. As usual.
In your small mind, steal could mean something else. We'll junior, in this case it doesn't. Stolen documents equal federal crime. Period! There are no exceptions or excuses. Playing the Trump is stupid game won't work. We already know he's stupid.

The word steal has legal meaning. Your use of the term doesn’t comport with its meaning, you ignorant lummox.

Trump is vastly smarter than a retard like you can possibly comprehend.

I've been informed that if they were declassified, Trump has no responsibility to mark them as otherwise.
Wrong. Classified documents have to be conspicuously marked as to their classified or declassified status.

And classified material is to be handled according to it's markings, independent of the actual contents.

Which is why the markings are required to be accurate.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back