Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Classified top secret documents labeled such, are not Wills or Real Estate documents.
We're discussing the legal aspects of the situation.
But since you're losing that discussion, you're changing directions.

I hope you're only taking out your emotional disturbance here.
In fact, I bet you broke several laws today and don't even realize it.
Back to your safe space again right? When you are cornered, it's always the messenger. What a coward.

Says the FBI and the DOJ. Do you have other evidence saying they are wrong?
Is that the same FBI that lied to the FISA court numerous times to push the false Russia collusion story so they could spy on Trump?

That FBI?

Is that the same FBI that lied to the FISA court numerous times to push the false Russia collusion story so they could spy on Trump?

That FBI?
But, but, the FISA court. :laughing0301::laughing0301: Folks, if it weren't for "what about isms", this SOB would be a fucking wreck.

But, but, the FISA court. :laughing0301::laughing0301: Folks, if it weren't for "what about isms", this SOB would be a fucking wreck.
I hope you don't commit suicide a week from now when the DOJ loses the evidence like they lost some 9/11 evidence.

Your fuckwit Kirby was talking about 22 emails, Hitlery had over 100 email chains with classified info, Simp.

Not if they were declassified; you keep forgetting that.
Doesn't matter. Declassification has nothing to do with it. They aren't supposed to be there. You people are hard headed, and willfully stupid. You put your own self respect out there on the line for what? A fucking mobster? Are you fucking kidding me?

Doesn't matter. Declassification has nothing to do with it. They aren't supposed to be there. You people are hard headed, and willfully stupid. You put your own self respect out there on the line for what? A fucking mobster? Are you fucking kidding me?
Your posts just keep getting funnier and funnier.:auiqs.jpg:

The staff packed. The staff did the transporting. Are you one of the more markedly stupid libtards who imagines that he did his own packing and hauling?

No?

But just like the cabdriver. They do the driving, but the passenger tells them where to go.

Trump had to tell them what to pack.

I've been informed that if they were declassified, Trump has no responsibility to mark them as otherwise.

Forum List

Back